advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Why we don't see condition like this anymore these days?

tr

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
DY before winning 93 Olympia

[ame=http://youtu.be/m2wNtCJyySc]Dorian Yates photoshoot 1993 - YouTube[/ame]

Now the guys has better knowledge, more variety drugs, more drugs overall etc but most guys are strugling to get this type of condition onstage...Maybe too much science involved in bodybuilding, too much overthinking, overanalizing very simpe things, too much drugs? I bet Dorian get in this shape with very simple diet and very simple drug regime, his training routine was very simple too, now the guys are doing very advanced things - keto, carb back loading, pre intra post workout nutrition, refeeds, underfeed, overfeeds etc some of the guys here whose look like average gym rats doing more drugs than DY did, brings lots of scince into their training, lots of variables, changes he things all the time etc but can't get ever near this type of condition/shape...Where is the problem?

Simple drug regiment my ass!!! Anyone who thinks Dorian did doses lower than the Mr. O's of today is phucking retarded!

id say change in judgeing criteria

these days seems, monsterous syntholed arms and delts and traps with popping portions are a must,

calves seem to matter very little these days, only wen there judgeing the top guys will calves be considered IMO

legs seem to be just something u have to have in portion with your body but not a winning bodypart,
chest doesnt seem to be emphasized asmuch at all these days aslong as u have some sort of chest

the back shape+size seems to be more important

so IMO i think the strict criteria of what judges look for these days is very genetically challenging or rare, and thus guys seem to be doing/abusing things they werent before in the past (namely insulin and synthol and other site enhancements) and as a result there bodys are showing it on stage becoz there trying to build a shape they probably genetically werent meant to

jus my thoughts, theres also the fact to consider that the 90s bodybuilding era did see some of the most unhealthy bodybuilders produced (as we see many suffering health problems these days) so u can assume back then they were all kinda doing the same thing come contest time since they werent scrolling the internet for info back then, and probably jus doing what trial and error or what they were told works

Last edited:
Nassar said they were all using synthol then as well. Same with insulin, although the standard was only 40 units per day, whereas now it is much, much higher. Nassar and Dorian went crazy on the drugs. The difference is that Dorian had the sense to win his shows, then retire and stop pushing the limits. Nassar always had to be big even after retiring.

Nassar said they were all using synthol then as well. Same with insulin, although the standard was only 40 units per day, whereas now it is much, much higher. Nassar and Dorian went crazy on the drugs. The difference is that Dorian had the sense to win his shows, then retire and stop pushing the limits. Nassar always had to be big even after retiring.

i dont think synthol became prominant to maybe mid 90s, early 90s i dont think it was used to much, or atleast not noticable in the lineup of bodybuilders, so perhaps not abused then we could say

nasser was an obvious user of the stuff in the mid.late 90s appearing on the olympia stage with lumps and swelling on his arms

i think dorian perhaps was the first to figure insulin use out properly, followed by ronnie who arguebly pushed it to see where it could take his physique

Weren't diuretics more widely used before Munzer killed himself with an OD?

Dorian strikes me as a NO BS kinda guy.

If he chooses to talk openly about steroid usage, I don't see a reason why he would lie about dosages.

He's stated that he'd generally use around a gram of test, 500 or 600mg of deca or eq, some orals and HGH.

Dorian ate, trained and slept like a clock for 12 years, that's the difference.

Also, there's plenty of guys nowadays with great conditioning.

If he chooses to talk openly about steroid usage, I don't see a reason why he would lie about dosages.

He's stated that he'd generally use around a gram of test, 500 or 600mg of deca or eq, some orals and HGH.

:D

If I had a calculater I would use the multiple button.

Just adding I know alot of guys look at bb's today and think he looks good and healthy so he must have not done tonnes of stuff. They couldn't be more wrong. There are guys on this forum who have been on atleast 3 grams of gear for 10 years and they look fine. Nevermind the likes of Dorian who used tonnes and then was sensible and drastically lowered everything and lost the weight too. If you have to be big into your 40's andf 50's then your likely gonna die at that age. You could have done 10 grams when young and lowered it and sure you still may die young (no one knows the future) but most will do just find as long as they take the necassary steps. Sure your probably never gonna be 80 but again no ones knows the future.

I know 2 guys who have been using 5-7 grams (90% of the time) for 10 years and they look really healthy for their age. Sure there insides are probably dieing but just somethingto make people think. As JJ stated if guys think Dorian never pushed it ever like they do today you are retarded.

I have heard guys like Yates, Cutler, Warren, Heath, Nasser, Coleman mention or actually train the 1-2 hours of cardio a day in their videos.
So I will have to say it is the drugs(whatever type) that makes one want to move around to get the cardio done.

bro can i buy some crack from you?

jokes but seriously, why would dorian lie, well he owns a supplement company so i dont think till be good for his supp company is he says, HEY i used multiple grams of AAS and botloads of HGH an insulin,

of course we will acknowedge that although his abuse, prob non of us could come close to his level of physique becoz fo his genetics and workethic

but majority fo people, and we i sya majority, i mean people who will endorse and pay money for his supps will not longer be interested in him

and apart from the money, theres always social responsibility, do you think he wants to be a person who endorses to the world drug abuse to get huge? not exactly ethical or something u want to bare, i dont think anyone in here would wanna tell openly to the public and everyone who lifts weights u need to take boatloads of drugs to get huge, its not a nice message to send or look for bodybuilding

Last edited:
bro can i buy some crack from you?

It wouldn't make through Australia's customs. :D

But seriously, I've seen the "no bs" post from Big A and I know pros use lots of gear, but I've seen guys get absolutely huge on 3 amps of sustanon per week, one drol per day and lots and lots of food. Not "Dorian Yates huge", but still... And this guys don't know shit about proper training or proper diet and never heard about insulin or HGH.

It wouldn't make through Australia's customs. :D

But seriously, I've seen the "no bs" post from Big A and I know pros use lots of gear, but I've seen guys get absolutely huge on 3 amps of sustanon per week, one drol per day and lots and lots of food. Not "Dorian Yates huge", but still... And this guys don't know shit about proper training or proper diet and never heard about insulin or HGH.

exactly, lol, anyone can get big on roids, but to take ti to dorians level is another story

No offence, brother... but do you seriously believe a guy gunning for the Mr Olympia title would take that amount of gear?

It's commonplace for guys to say they took less gear than they actually did... it makes them seem even more superhuman. Don't believe everything you read...

No offence, brother... but do you seriously believe a guy gunning for the Mr Olympia title would take that amount of gear?

No offense taken.

I enjoy the forums but I also take conclusions from everyday's life.
I've never met or talked to a pro, but I've known guys with ridiculous genetics that looked like beasts after one year in the gym and before even hearing about steroids. There are some crazy freaks out there.

Ask how many middleweight competitors take over a gram of test.

Your telling me Dorian was low dosing and grew from 12 hours of sleep.

To be A mass monster you need massive amounts of juicy juice my friends

Ask how many middleweight competitors take over a gram of test.

Your telling me Dorian was low dosing and grew from 12 hours of sleep.

To be A mass monster you need massive amounts of juicy juice my friends

there are guys here who take gram test gram tren and gream eq in on cycle, but they have not even competed...

gram of test - probably yes, but I would never believe Dorian used grams of tren,eq,winny,primo,masteron etc or more than 10iu hgh like every third guy here

No offense taken.

I enjoy the forums but I also take conclusions from everyday's life.
I've never met or talked to a pro, but I've known guys with ridiculous genetics that looked like beasts after one year in the gym and before even hearing about steroids. There are some crazy freaks out there.

I've never seen these "freaks" that lift for 1 year or 2 w/o touching gear... Honeslty I haven't... Any examples? Freak strength, speed, agility?yes seen that... Physical LOOKING natural "freak"? Never... Maybe my idea if "beast/freak" has changed tho as I got bigger..lol

this thread is comical....LMAO... low dose mr. olympians... ha ha ha ha ha GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE.

"LET ME TELL YOU HOW TO GET
HOW TO GET TO SESAME STREET....., HOW TO GET TO SESAME STREET!"

Simple drug regiment my ass!!! Anyone who thinks Dorian did doses lower than the Mr. O's of today is phucking retarded!

he didn't say "lower doses" slick. He said simple regiment. :cool:

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner