advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Why we don't see condition like this anymore these days?

my opinion doesnt really matter but, he is from brazil... gear is legal in brazi

Yeah, it's not, trust me on that :)

Sure, we can walk into a veterinary store and buy EQ (the 50mg/ml one mind you) freely, or get cheap veterinary test from Paraguay, but it's only a matter of time before the feds come knocking :) or someone comes up with unsterile gear (99% of the time) and dies.

Only difference here is we don't get a 7 years sentence for being caught AAS.

Last edited:
he's smart but he needs a guru to tell him how to train and eat? Fascinating.

Jay hasn't used/listened to a "guru" since Chris Aceto... Even Chris has said that Jay would usually do his own thing and use Chris to bounce ideas off of or get a second eye.

Jay is so popular these "gurus" probably just ask if they can say they prepped him. What does Jay have to lose by saying yes? It gets him more publicity.

I don't know this for a fact, but from everything I have heard about Jay it seems pretty accurate.

Guru's are important because they're your second pair of eyes while you're prepping. They're an outside view of your condition and progress and point things out you can't see. Nearly every single IFBB in the olympia line-up top 10 uses a guru to a varying degree cause they have real world knowledge of the process spanning decades of experience and it helps to have a source of advice.

What is your source for this information?
Dorian get in this shape with very simple diet and very simple drug regime

Are we on the same forum? Please show me threads where anything like this is going on. I realize people exaggerate when arguing online, but these are some ridiculous statements.

most of the guys on here bragging about doing 2-5 grams of this and that don't really impress me.

In this forum we have people using up to 7 or 8 grams of AAS per week and, to be quite honest, they don't look that great.

2.5g/week plus lots of HGH and insulin seem to be a beginner's cycle nowadays.

I just keep wondering why most guys on 10g a week look like absolute crap while their prostates grow into basketballs.

I remember seeing an interview with Kevin Levrone where he said that he would sometimes go zero-carb for two weeks at a time to get into condition.

If guys are running insulin all the way up to the show than they definitely can't do that so maybe that is why you don't see that type of condition anymore, just a guess though I really dont know.

I just can't help it but think we're seeing a better and betteer conditioned bb physiques each year at the Olympia and they all constantly improve. think of it as something like tablets and how they get better and better every day,now being called phablets or somethin glik that

Jay hasn't used/listened to a "guru" since Chris Aceto... Even Chris has said that Jay would usually do his own thing and use Chris to bounce ideas off of or get a second eye.

Jay is so popular these "gurus" probably just ask if they can say they prepped him. What does Jay have to lose by saying yes? It gets him more publicity.

I don't know this for a fact, but from everything I have heard about Jay it seems pretty accurate.

that's 100% how I see it as well

This thread is seriously full of bullshit. You guys believe everything you are told. Sure there are tonnes of natural freaks out there. Some guys can look incredible on 500mg test. But to look freaky big and lean that is something else. No point in even going on. If you were told he was on 700mg many would try to believe it. You can believe what you want and goodluck with that. I wish some of you would open your eyes to what goes on everywhere. People lie all the time. Your best friend lies to you about his doses. Don't ask me why but they do. People will always want to believe in superhumans and I understand that. Sometimes I wonder if some of you guys just use your gear and don't talk to anyone about usage and are not around drugs cos you don't seem to see any of the abuse that is EVERYWHERE.

Ghost that guy is on alsorts of stuff haha. I can tell and he doesn't even look good. Lots of oil in his arms too. He used oil in his arms but uses 300mg test most of the time :rolleyes::D I know guys who use about 10 different sources just so people don't realize how much they use.

Ironhead... looks like you just want to start trouble and hopefully you do so your welcome here is short.

Back to the original question, how about this conditioning nowadays?

61849d1366923596-big-ramy-4-5-weeks-out-304lbs-ramy.jpg

Hany Rambod:rolleyes:

Did you read my whole post?

Maybe I didnt make myself clear.

What I was trying to say is Jay does his own thing ever since working with Chris Aceto and just uses "gurus" as a second eye.. Aceto was the only guy who actually TOLD Jay what to do.

Again, this isn't fact. Just what I gather from hearing Jay and Chris talk.

If you want conditioning look at 2012 and 2013 overall arnold classic classic class winner. No one in this thread even Yates comes close to him.

Guru's are important because they're your second pair of eyes while you're prepping. They're an outside view of your condition and progress and point things out you can't see. Nearly every single IFBB in the olympia line-up top 10 uses a guru to a varying degree cause they have real world knowledge of the process spanning decades of experience and it helps to have a source of advice.

THIS. Jay is using Chad Nichols this yr...but trust me, hes being guided...not spoonfed. It's more like a collaboration. Chad is actually convincing Jay to eat more junk food due to his crazy travel schedule.

False.
Rambod
Nichols

Im sorry guys...... but this thread is full of LOLZ. You guys need to be worrying about what you are doing and not sitting here either speculating what these guys do. Or trying to mimic what these guys do.

SHIT!!!!!! Nobody wants to figure shit out for themselves anymore. So much so that people get lost trying to follow the latest fad. Not me!!!!

you know whats rediculious is people cant handle the facts and the truth cause they take the same amounts these pros are taking and are not even close to the amount of muscle simple fact everyone doesnt have same ability to gain the same amount of muscle taking gear, im suprised that people can call dorian a lier about what he has stated he has used cause i bet you wouldnt say it to his face, iv been around a while and seen it a lot and i have meet some true freaks and its not all about the gear there taking.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131