over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Why you should not take statins.

BigMatt

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Cholesterol and Mood: What?s the Link? | Psychiatric Times

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blo...holesterol-and-its-psychological-effects?#_=_

Foods High in Cholesterol Could Save Your Health!

Cholesterol is Important for Mood.

All those Low fat Diet is Bullshit. Eating White rice and chicken = Disaster.

I recommend a High Fat, Medium protein and low carbohydrate diet, with plenty of Fat from Whole eggs,Beef and Salmon.

Nothing compared to Whole eggs as a protein source.

I never believe in Medecine, They are there to make Money out of people and keep them sick. Even taken gear is out of the question. I only believe in Medecine as a Injury(Bone fracture,Trauma,Bleeding). Not Endocrinoly medecine and all that shit.

Food is Medecine.

Last edited:
You got 2 choice as far as Diet. Nothing else.

1. You either eat a High Cholesterol diet(animal products) with Low carbohydrates. So the body can produce sex hormones,vitamin d etc...

2.You eat a High Fructose(Fruits) so the liver can produce cholesterol to make sex hormones, but without high intake of direct cholesterol(Animal food), like a vegan diet.

Sadly, conventional guidelines that promote lower cholesterol levels for a healthy heart are influenced in large part by pharmaceutical companies earning billions of dollars with their cholesterol-lowering drugs.

For example, in the summer of 2004, a panel of physicians lowered the “safe” level of LDL cholesterol from 130 to 100, and further recommended that people at high risk of developing cardiovascular disease aim to lower their LDL levels to 70.

This modification in medical standard of practice caused an estimated eight million Americans to become instant candidates for cholesterol-related drug therapy.

While this “news” was covered by major media outlets and news wires, only one newspaper, Newsday, reported that most of the physicians responsible for establishing the new recommendations had a conflict of interest. Almost all had received money – usually in the form of grants or honoraria – from at least ten drug companies. The National Cholesterol Educational Program, the source of the new medical treatment guidelines for cholesterol, failed to report these financial disclosures.

Most all the studies I have seen seem to show that Omega 3's being added to a diet will improve brain function/depression. I haven't seen any that show it will prevent it. The demonization of cholesterol seems to have started in the US Senate in the 40's, when the government decided that lower cholesterol would make people healthier. Even though the AMA pointed out that there were no studies to support that theory.And the medical and pharmaceutical companies went along with the plan. Just government looking out for us one more time with out all the facts.

Fighting Depression and Improving Cognition with Omega-3 Fatty Acids - Life Extension

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2186366/

Statins are terrible for u.. much worse then dbol, tren, insulin, halo! Stay away even if you have 70+% LAD stenosis! :rolleyes:

Disclaimer: I take about 20mg of atorvastatin 3x a week self prescribed.

I make it a point not to accept medical advice from someone who can't even spell "medicine" :rolleyes:

Statins are terrible for u.. much worse then dbol, tren, insulin, halo! Stay away even if you have 70+% LAD stenosis! :rolleyes:

Disclaimer: I take about 20mg of atorvastatin 3x a week self prescribed.
ive been prescribed 10mg daily if atorvastatin after heart attack. ive noticed a brain fog and some general short term memory forgetfulness, is this related to the statin?

ive been prescribed 10mg daily if atorvastatin after heart attack. ive noticed a brain fog and some general short term memory forgetfulness, is this related to the statin?

In some patients that does happen to a degree. Of course we cant say for sure it was the statin. Are you also on a beta blocker post MI? Most patients are and if they are on one like metoprolol it crosses the BBB and is more likely to cause that.

But even if it is the statin you need it to help stabilize your plaque so you decrease your morbidity and mortality post MI so its worth it in my opinion.

Please note: If prescribed a statin by your physician please take as directed. I take mine 3x a week simply because of very high family risk but my personal lipids have always been good and no known CAD. THis is for prevention hence the dosing regimine.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blo...holesterol-and-its-psychological-effects?#_=_

I recommend a High Fat, Medium protein and low carbohydrate diet, with plenty of Fat from Whole eggs,Beef and Salmon.

I never believe in Medecine, They are there to make Money out of people and keep them sick. Even taken gear is out of the question. I only believe in Medecine as a Injury(Bone fracture,Trauma,Bleeding). Not Endocrinoly medecine and all that shit.

Food is Medecine.

Couldnt agree more with most of this. Check out the fda warnings about statins as well.
My doctor told me they no longer look at statins as a med for dealing with cholesterol but instead for what she called 'sticky blood prevention' ... I literally laughed at her, and said "how convenient that now that people are waking up to the massive cholesterol fraud, that they come up with a new reason to take statins alltogether!!

In some patients that does happen to a degree. Of course we cant say for sure it was the statin. Are you also on a beta blocker post MI? Most patients are and if they are on one like metoprolol it crosses the BBB and is more likely to cause that.

But even if it is the statin you need it to help stabilize your plaque so you decrease your morbidity and mortality post MI so its worth it in my opinion.

also on a beta blocker, cardiviol.

I agree. I have a couple of friends who are RN. Last weekend we got together and there were 2 MD's in the group. One was cardiologist. He literally told me "you didn't hear it from me, but stay away from statin drugs with your life"

My cholesterol levels fluctuate. Some times they are good, and other times just a tad higher than average. My doc wants to put me on statins. I told him, "we all gotta die from something doc but i refuse to go down with a limp wick while I'm in the grave"! :headbang:

Food is Medecine.

Def food is medicine, the right that is... There are so many bs things that media has brainwashed people for monetary gains in unbelievable. Its a game they play. They say eggs are bad for cholesterol but yea your body needs cholesterol for making hormones .... The statin drugs remove cholesterol which is bad for your health. Again its a game they play to sell more drugs. Any good researcher or doctor will tell you that plaque causes problems for heart attacks not cholesterol. ASSHOLE big pharma working with media to brainwash people.
You are so right in what u say here as i have studied this whole allopathic health system for a while and its quite pathetic. Why dont they train medical doctors much about nutrition? Because their system in not a "teach the patient how to stay healthy" its we are here for when you are sick and what we have to offer is poiosn drugs that mask the problem, or we can do surgery to put that stent in because we didnt teach you how to avoid getting it this far. ( CUT POISON AND BURN)
This is more of a business than a system that truly fixes you and to avoid future problems.

Couldnt agree more with most of this. Check out the fda warnings about statins as well.
My doctor told me they no longer look at statins as a med for dealing with cholesterol but instead for what she called 'sticky blood prevention' ... I literally laughed at her, and said "how convenient that now that people are waking up to the massive cholesterol fraud, that they come up with a new reason to take statins alltogether!!

Of course they have to say something this. The lies never end with them. They have been fooling and injuring people way too long and getting away with it.
It has to stop .

I have been on pravastatin for 10 years, sounds like I should get off it. since I have been on it my cholesterol has been perfect, I don't know

This has been discussed here like crazy and the consensus is definitely hat they're not worth it

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws