over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

wich MP3 player is your favorite?

flatt

Newbies
hello at all,

i need a new MP3 player for training with very high output level on headphones, what kind of MP3 player you are using?

please post your favorite players.

thank you very much

flatt

i use a diskman, old school

what i would say dont buy is an apple ipod standard size, ive gone through 8 of them all through warrantey claims, fukers just keep dieing on me and they resend me a knew one everytime

if ya do get an apple ipod, buy a smaller one, at gym ur mp3 player is more then likely to get wrecked

or any mp3 player you buy should be small and cheap for gym

Last edited:
Damn, that's easy...

iPhone. I got one of those beltclips. So you can move it to the front or back depending on your position and run the headphones down the back behind my shirt so tey stay out of the way.

Too easy!

i use a diskman, old school

what i would say dont buy is an apple ipod standard size, ive gone through 8 of them all through warrantey claims, fukers just keep dieing on me and they resend me a knew one everytime

if ya do get an apple ipod, buy a smaller one, at gym ur mp3 player is more then likely to get wrecked

or any mp3 player you buy should be small and cheap for gym

I am with him screw the name brands whatever is small holds the amount you want and has features you use. Name don't mean shit.

I use an ipod shuffle. I like it cause it has a clip **broken link removed**
and it is very small

I use an ipod shuffle. I like it cause it has a clip **broken link removed**
and it is very small

I also agree with the shuffle. It is small which is very nice for all kinds of training. If you can get a band that protects it from sweat. I did have problems with mine, sent it in and got a new one. Its got a good warranty.

Sansa Clip 4gb rules. VERY small, good output (the brand of headphones matter too- get a couple different ones to try- most are under $20 for decent ones). The Clip can be had on-line for sometimes as low as $25 (maybe refurbished, but sometimes includes shipping). Get 2 and have them filled will different mixes and make sure they are always charged.

Check out Skullcandy, Sennhauser, and Klipsh ear buds.

https://www.google.com/#hl=en&cp=12....,cf.osb&fp=ce695bfbf419eb5f&biw=1280&bih=622

I used to use a shuffle but recently switched to a sony "walkman" mp3. With the ipods you have to get your music from itunes and pay for it, I switched to a regular mp3 because you can get your music free from the net and put it on there.
I recently got my 4 yr old daughter a "shuffle" but not an ipod it is a Sylvania and only cost $15. I have to say that thing is pretty cool and there is not much difference between it and the real ipod shuffle. For the price you cant beat it.

Sansa Clip 4gb rules. VERY small, good output (the brand of headphones matter too- get a couple different ones to try- most are under $20 for decent ones). The Clip can be had on-line for sometimes as low as $25 (maybe refurbished, but sometimes includes shipping). Get 2 and have them filled will different mixes and make sure they are always charged.

I have this same one and like it a lot. Small with good output. Beltclip is good. Only issue I have with it, battery life isn't very long...maybe 5 workouts (near max volume though) BUT mine will show 30-40% battery life and then shut off the NEXT workout with a dead battery...

I have used the apple nano ipod for years with no problems, also sounds pretty good. 1 charge usually gets me thru the week. :)

I have used the apple nano ipod for years with no problems, also sounds pretty good. 1 charge usually gets me thru the week. :)

same here. plus they're very durable

Check out Skullcandy, Sennhauser, and Klipsh ear buds.

https://www.google.com/#hl=en&cp=12....,cf.osb&fp=ce695bfbf419eb5f&biw=1280&bih=622

This MP3 Player Rules! Cannot go wrong w/ the Sansa Clip and I've owned them all. I think you can even add a mini sd card to increase memory if 4Gb isn't enough for you. I even had one go through the laundry and it still worked.

I like microsofts zune. 9.99 a month and they have a great selection and even have podcasts like super human radio.. Great to pass the long cardio sessions on the stair master.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Another vote for the ipod shuffle here. Small, cheap, extremely long battery life, durable. Buy 2 of them so you always have a charged backup ready to go.

This MP3 Player Rules! Cannot go wrong w/ the Sansa Clip and I've owned them all. I think you can even add a mini sd card to increase memory if 4Gb isn't enough for you. I even had one go through the laundry and it still worked.

HA HA HA- I didn't get so lucky with the laundry with mine - tried to dry it but no go- that's why I always have 2 around now. And at leeast 2 pairs of headphones in the gym bag as no matter how much I pay they seem to get "strained" and one channel stops working. What a way to wreck a workout...

Philips gogear. cheaper than I pod.
I destroyed too many I pods in the gym....

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws