advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

wich testosterone is best for least amount of water bloat?

WHAT TESTOSTERONE DO YOU LIKE FOR THE LEAST AMOUNT OF WATER BLOAT ?

• Total voters
Esters don't cause bloat. Esters control the release of the drug. Test itself causes bloat.

Your goal when taking test is for even blood levels. You should naturally lean towards the longest ester, which would lead to the most even blood levels.

The only way bloat can be controlled is via carb intake, sodium intake, diuretics, cardio, and anti-estrogens.

Short esters are only useful when you want to come off a drug by a certain date, as to start a PCT more accurately.

There's your answer.

bloat is based on your sodium/carb intake. granted you will have some no matter what but alot of water can be cut if you watch those intakes.

OK, you guys are saying PROP.. well if you would run the same amount of prop that would equal enanthate or cyp.. say 800mg.. As in 800mg of prop vs 800 of cyp = TEST IS TEST

Dont want bloat?? Get some Letro, Arimi, or any other strong anti aromatizer.. and add in a natural diuretic

Prop holds less water because it doesnt stay keep you blood levels sustained for long periods of time, but if people would do prop like theyre supposed to, then you will see the same amount of bloat from any other test the same..

Esters don't cause bloat. Esters control the release of the drug. Test itself causes bloat.

Your goal when taking test is for even blood levels. You should naturally lean towards the longest ester, which would lead to the most even blood levels.

The only way bloat can be controlled is via carb intake, sodium intake, diuretics, cardio, and anti-estrogens.

Short esters are only useful when you want to come off a drug by a certain date, as to start a PCT more accurately.

exactly BUT peeps will not listen.

Duh- for the least bloat the water based prop. But if ya decreased your sodium intake to like none you should not hold water at all on reasonable dosages on any of em if your kidneys healthy. I love Sus personally at .5 G a week. Zero sides.

From my limited test experiances, I can say sus did cause bloat for me and test e caused less bloat. Those are the only two u have done

I agree with Big Dave, if run correctly with blood levels of test kept constant then test is test. However, when trying new higher doses for the first time... the faster acting esters are easier to control that bloat as your body will obviously adjust to a decreased dose (if needed) much faster than with a long ester. My lab rat did this the first time it went above 500 mg test/wk. I knew how he responded to 500 mg of a long ester (test E) after doing it in the past a few times so when it was time to try a higher dose, we decided on a 500 mg Test E base and then ran Prop on top of that so we could control any unwanted sides and bloat from the increase easier. Worked out well.

i agree now matter how much test,u add the same mg for every ester i bet you will get some bloat so add anti e,or some masteron

I had negligible bloat on test e @ 750/wk. My diet was clean and I always run nolva at 10-20mgs ed/eod after week 2 depending how i feel.

prop by far. diet and water intake play a huge role but even then prop keeps me so much leaner.

If your worried about water retention while taking test watch your sodium.. You can eat clean and eat tons of sodium and your still going to put on water bloat. To me they are pretty much all the same with maybe a little difference in test prop I wouldnt necessarily say it causes less water retention that doesnt even make sense to me. Taking test is going to make you retain water either way cut back on your sodium intake and you wont gain the same water weight.

The average american eats 10 grams and over of sodium a day. Someone who is in off season or trying to eat as much food as possible for gains is going to probably eat even more sodium than that. One would be suprised as to how much of that "fat" isnt really fat and just water weight from the ridiculous amounts of sodium and processed crap they eat a day.

Last edited:
What natural supplements act as a diuretic? Thanks guys.

Water does a great job, especially with coffee.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

Green tea is pretty good for that...it has caffeine as well as other compounds that have a diuretic effect.

Just brew a big pitcher the night before with 5-6 teabags and keep it in the fridge. Drink that instead of water and voila.

Celery, artichoke and asparagus have a diuretic effect, the benefit of these foods also help lower BP caused by excessive sodium retention, these type of foods are high in potassium and magnesium, eat a few severing of these a day and you'll notice a big difference in sub q water retention, (thats if your not eating too much sodium laden foods) and like osiris said water and caffeine.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity