advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

wich testosterone is best for least amount of water bloat?

WHAT TESTOSTERONE DO YOU LIKE FOR THE LEAST AMOUNT OF WATER BLOAT ?

• Total voters
Lovin prop but running cyp now taking a break from daily/eod pokes...

Personally, of those I've used, Test P bloats me the least but I can control the bloat of C & E with my carb intake.....

the different esters have no baring on the bloating. Test is going to cause bloating regardless. However , diet can control the severity of it

Test P is great, but hate having to pin it all the time and I hate the pain.

Sustanon causes more water retention in past experiences.

Dont really get alot from Test Prop however imo suspension is best for no bloat, but painful lol

Whichever kind,of test you eat clean with.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

The truth right there. I only ever use test e. Cheap human grade and 1 or 2 injects a week. Eat clean and your as dry as a natural guy

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Couldnt agree more. I used to bloat pretty bad. Made some minor adjustments to my diet and it is pretty much non existent now or very minimal

The truth right there. I only ever use test e. Cheap human grade and 1 or 2 injects a week. Eat clean and your as dry as a natural guy

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Again we circle back to while gear is a part of this game, its not the only part. You can get to the finish line many many ways and some are much healthier than others IMO!

Personally, of those I've used, Test P bloats me the least but I can control the bloat of C & E with my carb intake.....

There was an article some time ago about aromatization and suppression variance based on Esters. I'll look for it but I'm sure some others have seen it.... wish I would've saved it.

the shorter the ester, the less water retention

this is because the longer the ester, the greater level of aromatisation you get in your liver due to the metablisation of the testosterone and its clearance time

I bloat on everything, though less the leaner I get. An AI 2x a week and low-moderate carbs kills it.

I have to say for me prope has the less bloat.....pinning every other day sucks at times but tremendous results!!!!!

no bloat with prop and sus, but after reading all the previous post,im now wondering is it the reason that i dont bloat on these two, is because these are the two i use mostly when im trying to cut...my food is much cleaner..the fact that sus has some long acting carriers in it,,shouldnt i bloat from it also..thats something i can look into..if i can get the same results with less pinning ,thats a plus!

I just started on Prop 125mg EOD. Ive ran Sust and Enanthate before. I am doing the Prop hoping for some less bloat. Ill let you know how things are in a few weeks.

Well those compounds are illegal in my country, but when I lived in Mexico, I really like Sten and Sustanon... Sustanon seemed to work pretty well and it's a lot more common than Sten, why is it not on the list? (I understand that some of the esters like Undeconoate that are in the mixture do tend to make the user hold water) and it contains Propionate and on paper it doesn't seem like a good compound, plus a lot of people have been writing it off; yet, I still think it's very fast acting and doesn't cause that much bloat...

Prop shouldn't bloated u at all, very short ester n u get just about 100% of the mgs of the testosterone too

no bloat with prop and sus, but after reading all the previous post,im now wondering is it the reason that i dont bloat on these two, is because these are the two i use mostly when im trying to cut...my food is much cleaner..the fact that sus has some long acting carriers in it,,shouldnt i bloat from it also..thats something i can look into..if i can get the same results with less pinning ,thats a plus!

possibly-but i dont buy into all this short ester=less bloat stuff. I cant tell any difference with prop,e or omnedren(sust)

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member