over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Wide jawline from TRT?

rodeo_clown

Registered
Does anyone know if test, specifically sustanon can widen your jawline? I know the bones fuse at some point and are supposed to be set, but the past few years I’ve seen a noticeable widening of my face. My jaw is much wider than it’s ever been and the only thing I can think of is my use of sustanon.

I know my moon face was probably from aromatization (I didn’t know about nolvadex, armidex , etc...) but once I got that taken care of, my widened jawline still remains. It’s depressing as fuck.

Not from TRT (true trt), unless you're biologically a female

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Tren at age 32 made my chin grow and changed the shape of my jawline. My fiancé calls it a snap on chin or extended cab lol. True story.

I can’t tell if you’re messing with me or not ;)

Totally serious. I’ve heard of several people getting permanent masculinization of facial features from trenbolone. So I imagine Test will do it too in some people. TRT doses would seem unlikely but I’m betting it’s possible.

Totally serious. I’ve heard of several people getting permanent masculinization of facial features from trenbolone. So I imagine Test will do it too in some people. TRT doses would seem unlikely but I’m betting it’s possible.

I was taking 500mg test / week for 12weeks at a time. (Yeah I’m a fucking idiot I know). I’m fucked woh my jaw aren’t I?

I was taking 500mg test / week for 12weeks at a time. (Yeah I’m a fucking idiot I know). I’m fucked woh my jaw aren’t I?

There is nothing wrong with that dose. Most people start their first cycle at that dose. But that’s not a TRT dose. TRT is ongoing usage and usually between 70mgs-250mgs. And yes it’s probably a permanent change in your facial structure. I’d bet the farm on it.

There is nothing wrong with that dose. Most people start their first cycle at that dose. But that’s not a TRT dose. TRT is ongoing usage and usually between 70mgs-250mgs. And yes it’s probably a permanent change in your facial structure. I’d bet the farm on it.

Fuck fuck fuck fuck!!! Guess that’s what happens when you don’t do your homework, lol.

Do you look like Quagmire from Family Guy now or something? Usually a manly jawline is considered a good feature.

I know I have gotten a good pump and more defined jaw line form all the exercise it gets from chewing pounds of meat every day!

It's all in your head. AAS are not going to make your jawline or chin grow, unless you are a female. Excessive use of HGH/IGF for many years can do all these things. TRT isn't going to do that.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear