over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

wierd fina reaction

mike1107

Featured Member/ Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
It's my week 2 on trenbolone now ad I already felt anxious on it, but it's the first time it makes me feel like that : a kind of sadness without knowing why ...
did anyone ever experienced the same thing when using a dose he never used ?

I'm in the 4th week of a Fina/Suspension cycle and I've got the same thing going on here, I've got some things going on in my personal life but I'm usually pretty cool about that stuff and right now I'm an emotional bastard LOL. Kinda glad I'm not the only one with that reaction to fina.

Yes, I feel kinda different however when I get the Fina anxeity, I get panikky.. But I am on wellbutren 150 2 times a day, and lexapro 1 time a day, and every once in awhile the Fina anxeity will still peak through, so I feel ya fellas b/c ya guys are feelin it full balst I assume without a combative?

Wileycoyote =/

d

i dont know if its the fina, but im on week 2 today, and im just feeling depressed. i dont know why. but im really depressed. i shouldnt be. im starting to think all negative things about my life. i feel pretty suicidal. i do have a chemical imbalance in my brain to begin with though. i havent checked it for sure, but i feel i have a big problem dealing with life so im like this normally. just more right now.

If you start feeling depressed while on Fina, just go to the gym. The strength gains should be enough to cheer you up. Getting stronger always puts a smile on my face.

Humn ripped you should see someone man, you can make a 100% turn around, I mean you have a chemical imbalance, and certain meds can help smooth that out. Let me tell you there are plenty out there too, but you and your Dr. will just have to find the right one for you. From what I have read AS does aid in some depression sides... I would highly recomend you see a Dr. sounds like you are at a low point, I have been there, and I am doing great now, with the aid of meds... and taking meds does not make you crazy or wierd, it is something that you just have to do. Goodluck man keep your chin up Bro..

Wileycoyote =/

f

getting bigger, leaner and stronger always makes me happy. but i know i have a problem. my friend told me i am a bi-puller (sp?). and i think thats true. i want everything perfect. im impatient. right now im dieting down to 5% bf, and it better happen. otherwise i dont want to live.

Bi Polar huh, lots of high high ups and low low downs kinda like a rollercoaster.. Well by any means Goodluck to ya Bro. Aye getting in shape really helps me out alot also..

Wileycoyote =/

f

Wileycoyote said:
Bi Polar huh, lots of high high ups and low low downs kinda like a rollercoaster.. Well by any means Goodluck to ya Bro. Aye getting in shape really helps me out alot also..

Wileycoyote =/

no ups, barely. lots of lows. everything sucks basically.

That wouldn't be bi-polar then but Clinical Depression. Talk to a doc as soon as possible. The longer you delay is another day in hell. Hopefully they'll put you on an SSRI or Lexapro for a couple of months then ween you off while you work at therapy.

Depression is not a joke nor is it anything to be ashamed of. It can be very dangerous if left untreated. Hell, it's your quality of life we are talking about here, don't you want it to get better?

btw - I've delt a bit with mental diseasae in my personal life. Everybody from my father's ex-wife, sister, my neighbor, my current girlfriend, etc... The ones that seek help honestly see an improvement - those that don't, well...two are dead now from suicide and one went completely Paranoid Schizo and tried to hire a hit man to kill my dad - the fucked up thing is he still has to pay alimony to her and 'cause she's clinical she can't go to jail.

Good luck rippedboy, you gotta treat this like a fever or a broken arm. Stop the pain, figure out what's wrong and then rehabilitate the damage. It's not easy but neither is weight training.

c

MDRThom said:
That wouldn't be bi-polar then but Clinical Depression. Talk to a doc as soon as possible. The longer you delay is another day in hell. Hopefully they'll put you on an SSRI or Lexapro for a couple of months then ween you off while you work at therapy.

Depression is not a joke nor is it anything to be ashamed of. It can be very dangerous if left untreated. Hell, it's your quality of life we are talking about here, don't you want it to get better?

btw - I've delt a bit with mental diseasae in my personal life. Everybody from my father's ex-wife, sister, my neighbor, my current girlfriend, etc... The ones that seek help honestly see an improvement - those that don't, well...two are dead now from suicide and one went completely Paranoid Schizo and tried to hire a hit man to kill my dad - the fucked up thing is he still has to pay alimony to her and 'cause she's clinical she can't go to jail.

Good luck rippedboy, you gotta treat this like a fever or a broken arm. Stop the pain, figure out what's wrong and then rehabilitate the damage. It's not easy but neither is weight training.

i do wish to fix this problem. i dont know what it is i have. i guess i will have to see a doc soon. sometimes i get happy, picturing myself like something i always wanted to become. like big and ripped, you know what im talking about. and when i dont see these things my way, i cant deal with it. thats just one of my problems. but i am always on the verge of suicide. its been like this since i was 12.

mike1107 said:
It's my week 2 on trenbolone now ad I already felt anxious on it, but it's the first time it makes me feel like that : a kind of sadness without knowing why ...
did anyone ever experienced the same thing when using a dose he never used ?

Bro, before you go rushing to the doctor and have him put you on all kinds of meds that you might not need, try this: First of all---stop with the damn Tren! Take it from someone who's been there---if you have probs without the Tren, they will be much worse with it. Second, go get some Inositol powder (you can find some places online that sell it for approx. $7-$15 for 200-300grams...so it's cheap). Take it at 12grams/day (4grams/3x). The Inositol will not give you all the possible side effects or withdrawal issues that many perscription drugs will. It's good stuff to help with anxiety, but it's even more valuable when using gear---really takes the edge of. So don't delay, go get some right now; and stop using the tren (I know tren is awesome, but it sure isn't worth your sanity)....

Dr.S......:cool:

hey guys! im with the depression aswell! i just started my first cycle, and im usually always pretty cheery!! first 3 weeks were unreal, then all of a sudden had a few personal probs and felt like my whole world was going down!! never felt that low ever before, kinda just sitting there not knowing what to do... i just wrote everything down, and made me feel better, lol i think i should be an author!! first book "huge is good" followed by "females are satan"

-bigd

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost