over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Wife’s bloodwork. Hormone Dr.

Thebigone

Kilo Klub Member
So a little while back my wife went to a hormone doctor because her periods were not the same and her moods were pretty different. She’s 32 and we have 2 toddlers. She’s very fit, a runner, 100% Natural, eats healthy,etc..

After she got bloodwork showed that her iodine and thyroid were off.

Iodine 39 Range 52-109

TSH 2.14 Range .4-4.5

Free T3 3.1 Range 2.3-4.2

Total T4 5.0 Range 4.8-10.4

Total testosterone 15 Range 2-45

Estrogen and progesterone were pretty normal but the doctor put her on progesterone pills for like 14 days out of the month I believe. She also had her take 150mg DIM and 1000mcg sea iodine(life extension)

So she just had her 1month follow up and her results were:

Iodine 47 Range 52-109

TSH 1.48 Range .4-4.5

Free T3 2.6 Range 2.3-4.2

Total T4 4.6 Range 4.8-10.4

Total testosterone 21 Range 2-45

So as you can see iodine went up a little bit but her thyroid got worse. So now the doctor wants her to gradually taper up to 6mg iodine and start Nature Throid. And test cream.

My thoughts are her thyroid would improve when iodine improved and if she starts the thyroid medication wouldn’t she have to take that forever? Any advice? Thanks

So a little while back my wife went to a hormone doctor because her periods were not the same and her moods were pretty different. She’s 32 and we have 2 toddlers. She’s very fit, a runner, 100% Natural, eats healthy,etc..

Iodine 39 Range 52-109

TSH 2.14 Range .4-4.5

Estrogen and progesterone were pretty normal but the doctor put her on progesterone pills for like 14 days out of the month I believe. She also had her take 150mg DIM and 1000mcg sea iodine(life extension)

Iodine 47 Range 52-109

TSH 1.48 Range .4-4.5

So as you can see iodine went up a little bit but her thyroid got worse. So now the doctor wants her to gradually taper up to 6mg iodine and start Nature Throid. And test cream.

My thoughts are her thyroid would improve when iodine improved and if she starts the thyroid medication wouldn’t she have to take that forever? Any advice? Thanks
Very weird that the doc didn't put her on low dose synthroid. I'd ask why...
This is very common in very fit women over 30.

Sent from my LGL64VL using Professional Muscle mobile app

Iodine 39 Range 52-109

TSH 2.14 Range .4-4.5

Iodine 47 Range 52-109

TSH 1.48 Range .4-4.5

Her TSH and free T3 are fine. I wouldn’t take much stock in the T4 number. The big question is how does she feel? Based on your description of her, she doesn’t sound hypothyroid nor do her labs suggest issues with her thyroid. When you say her periods were not the same, what do you mean? How was her mood different?

Her TSH and free T3 are fine. I wouldn’t take much stock in the T4 number. The big question is how does she feel? Based on your description of her, she doesn’t sound hypothyroid nor do her labs suggest issues with her thyroid. When you say her periods were not the same, what do you mean? How was her mood different?

Very fatigued. Periods were very heavy sometimes and inconsistent.

My thoughts are if her iodine is still low then a higher dose should fix her thyroid since iodine controls thyroid. No sense in shutting down natty thyroid production with meds until iodine gets to normal and re evaluate.

Her thyroid and T numbers look pretty good. Did she get her E levels checked?

What did her CBC look like? Have they performed an ultrasound of her uterus?

CBC and metabolic profile all good. She has cysts on overies that are benign that she gets yearly ultrasounds on.

To hell with synthroid. Doctors had my wife on that alone for many years, and it was just enough to put her just barely 'in range', despite fatigue, irregular periods, weight gain, hair falling out, and many other issues.

She's been on NatureThroid for a month and a half, and hasn't felt this good in years.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

What I don’t understand is how can long term amour and nature throid shut down natural thyroid production the same way synthetic drugs like T3/T4 if they are natural.

What I don’t understand is how can long term amour and nature throid shut down natural thyroid production the same way synthetic drugs like T3/T4 if they are natural.

Whether its natural or synthetic, the body still senses the increase in thyroid hormone and thus the feedback loop works to suppress natural production to prevent an excess of thyroid hormone. It is similar as if you take natural testosterone or synthetic testosterone, you are still going to shut down your natural production. Hope that makes sense.

Who was the HRT doctor that was here previously as a sponsor. It was a female doctor, can anyone remember?

Thanks in advance.

Who was the HRT doctor that was here previously as a sponsor. It was a female doctor, can anyone remember?

Thanks in advance.

Dr.Kim Crawford ? I think

Dr.Kim Crawford ? I think
No Mike it was ...

Dr Moral Ethics.

"I will lie about your blood work and post your blood work on the open board WITHOUT your consent just to promote my services, the glutamine and protein and the rest of the shit".

Statement 1 : "I am a world leader in brain health and one of the lead researcher in this field"

Statement 2 : " I am not getting any sales here guys. only sold a few consults. Sponsor fee is too expensive. I cant afford. I have to pay bills and feed myself. Can't carry on like this. I need sales."

Does these two statements add up. I think not!

She screamed loud of shear desperation.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Professional Muscle mobile app

No Mike it was ...

Dr Moral Ethics.

"I will lie about your blood work and post your blood work on the open board WITHOUT your consent just to promote my services, the glutamine and protein and the rest of the shit".

Statement 1 : "I am a world leader in brain health and one of the lead researcher in this field"

Statement 2 : " I am not getting any sales here guys. only sold a few consults. Sponsor fee is too expensive. I cant afford. I have to pay bills and feed myself. Can't carry on like this. I need sales."

Does these two statements add up. I think not!

She screamed loud of shear desperation.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Professional Muscle mobile app
Yup ,that was her

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members