over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Wife and HGH

1bigpapapump1

Verified Customer
Registered
So my wife is asking my opinion on her taking HGH @ 1iu a day for fat loss. I'd like to hear from other members their opinion, and or if they have personal experience with their woman using HGH. Speaking from personal experience, my 3 ius a day with TP's grey tops have been melting fat off my midsection. My wife obviously can see it works. We both train hard with weights and she does a lot of cardio too, typically an hour a day, burning anywhere from 800-900 calories. Her diet is not strict, but she doesn't go overboard either. She fluctuates from 140 - 135 lbs. She's not looking to compete, but just give herself a lil extra boost with speeding up the fat loss.

My girl and her friend were both using the grey tops and getting good results at 1iu per day. They both loved it. Best thing you can do is tell your wife to do her research and weigh out all pros and cons. That’s what I tops my girl before she did it.

Thanks to all who have replied so far.

Also she wouldn't be running grey tops. I was getting them from a sponsor who no longer is around, and i'm not vetted yet with TP, so...., i'll be using something else for myself as well. I kept saying pharma grade to her which just kept confusing her. She's like if the generics test well at 98% + purity, isn't that like pharma grade quality? In my limited knowledge i would agree that it is. Based on what i have read, the only difference with something being classified as pharm grade is due to it being manufactured here in the U.S?. I can't imagine that much of a difference with a high potency/purity off brand HGH being that inferior to say a KEFEI brand. Maybe i'm completely wrong. If that is the case, maybe someone can help me understand. I have not used anything but grey tops at this point so i have no comparison.

I've read thru numerous test results on various HGH, a lot of it is foreign to me. What jumps out is the purity %. Maybe i should be looking at other variables?

Last edited:
Thanks to all who have replied so far.

Also she wouldn't be running grey tops. I was getting them from a sponsor who no longer is around, and i'm not vetted yet with TP, so...., i'll be using something else for myself as well. I kept saying pharma grade to her which just kept confusing her. She's like if the generics test well at 98% + purity, isn't that like pharma grade quality? In my limited knowledge i would agree that it is. Based on what i have read, the only difference with something being classified as pharm grade is due to it being manufactured here in the U.S?. I can't imagine that much of a difference with a high potency/purity off brand HGH being that inferior to say a KEFEI brand. Maybe i'm completely wrong. If that is the case, maybe someone can help me understand. I have not used anything but grey tops at this point so i have no comparison.

I've read thru numerous test results on various HGH, a lot of it is foreign to me. What jumps out is the purity %. Maybe i should be looking at other variables?

I think some generics can be 192 aa GH. If it is manufactured correctly it will be 191 aa. A lot of the Chinese stuff can be 192. Price can be a tip off, but not always. In the end most of the time you are left to just trusting what you are told. I doubt that many places will tell you if it is 192. Supposedly the 192 aa GH can cause autoimmune type reactions in some where your body destroys the natural gh it makes.
HGH 191 vs HGH 192 amino acids. Original vs generic Human Growth Hormone - All about anabolic steroids

I think some generics can be 192 aa GH. If it is manufactured correctly it will be 191 aa. A lot of the Chinese stuff can be 192. Price can be a tip off, but not always. In the end most of the time you are left to just trusting what you are told. I doubt that many places will tell you if it is 192. Supposedly the 192 aa GH can cause autoimmune type reactions in some where your body destroys the natural gh it makes.
HGH 191 vs HGH 192 amino acids. Original vs generic Human Growth Hormone - All about anabolic steroids

Thank you for the link. Very informative.

Thank you for the link. Very informative.

Do notice that is from 2010, about the last time I was using HGH. I stopped in 2008 with my heart attack. I am behind the times on it a bit. I don't know if the 191aa is easier to get now or not.

After my fiancé started seeing the results I was getting taking GH she decided she wanted to try it as well. I made her do some reading on it first then ordered her a few kits, when she decided that she really wanted to take it. She is on 1iu a day and loving the results, she is not ripped but you can see her abs now and a few little veins in lower abs! SO SEXY, I don't like super ripped chicks actually like a little meat on the bone but feel like she is perfect just the way she is and don't want her to get too ripped, so 1iu is perfect for her. She is 5'11" and about 150 FYI

After my fiancé started seeing the results I was getting taking GH she decided she wanted to try it as well. I made her do some reading on it first then ordered her a few kits, when she decided that she really wanted to take it. She is on 1iu a day and loving the results, she is not ripped but you can see her abs now and a few little veins in lower abs! SO SEXY, I don't like super ripped chicks actually like a little meat on the bone but feel like she is perfect just the way she is and don't want her to get too ripped, so 1iu is perfect for her. She is 5'11" and about 150 FYI

Thanks for the reply. Ya i definitely want her to read up a bit. She's taken clen before, which i feel is more harsh than say a low dose of GH. At any rate, i do want her to read up a bit first on it. It's kinda funny, cause she's an O.R. charge nurse, been nursing almost 30 years, but tells me to do all the research. LOL. Guess she really trusts my judgement.

Wouldn't blood work show this? If you get your igf-1 levels tested after you've been on for a while and levels are down that would prove your point. But if your levels stay raised then I would say your GH is good to go. I was on blacks for a while and just recently switched to the greys. My levels have stayed elevated for a year and a half now.

Only other reason you would want a woman to run pharm grade is so that she doesn't get the bloat or water retention that comes along with the generics. I had to get a new wedding band because even my fingers were holding water. Now at 1iu a day maybe you wouldn't.

I think HGH is safer for a female to use than any AAS by far. This is assuming she does a low dose of course.

Good thread...My wife has been asking as of late.

Don't want to share my shit though:p

I've had several girlfriends and gym girls I know run it, both competitors and non.

Other than they sometimes bitch about the water retention in the beginning, all of them have loved it. 1iu ED seems to be plenty to get the desired effects in women.

seen great things with women and gh and peptides.

cjc+ghrp and visual changes in 2 weeks, no diet no gym just that, lean, abs veins.

lol
for sure i would suggest gh or peptides to women before aas:lightbulb:

i feel like with peptides you can "try" it and see things a lil faster.
hgh seemed to take a bit longer.

1 iu seems low

have her do blds before and after IGF-1 test see what kind of elevation she gets....
Males can vary greatly due to a number of factors including age
I have not seen many results from females

1 iu seems low

have her do blds before and after IGF-1 test see what kind of elevation she gets....
Males can vary greatly due to a number of factors including age
I have not seen many results from females

Ya, good idea for sure.

Good thread...My wife has been asking as of late.

Don't want to share my shit though:p

Same I don't share my blacks or grays, I make her pay for her own and order from another trusted sponsor!! :D:D

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear