over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Wife Cheating?

DIEZEL666

Steak Helmet said:
DIZ,

I just read this, sorry to hear about that.

I have to agree with the others when they say that she is cheating and something happened with the guy and he called it quits and it ended bad...that is why he called and is calling her a slut...whether she slept with another or the guy found out she was married and was pissed, she is cheating.

I would confront her with allthe information you know...remember she was being manipulative to you, so think of some good way to get it out of her...like you spoke with the guy she was sleeping with...or one of her friends told you about it...think of something creative to find out all the information, nd how you handle the information is up to you...we can only give you our own advice on what we would do.

Best of luck on all this.

LISTEN TO ME AND LISTEN TO ME FULLY WITH YOUR WHOLE HEART. FORGET ABOUT IT. DROP IT. STOP DWELLING ON IT. LET IT GO. SHE IS WITH YOU NOW.SHE OBVIOUSLY WANTS TO BE WITH YOU NOW. SIT HER DOWN AND TELL HER THIS MUCH. TELL HER YOU ARE MOVING PAST IT, DROPPING IT, THAT YOU BELIEVE IN HER. IF YOU DONT DO THIS YOU WILL LOSE HER FAITH IN YOUR POWER TO BE A MAN. ALSO TELL HER THAT IF ANYTHING HAPPENS AGAIN, OR EVEN A HINT, THERE WILL BE NO DRAMA, IT WILL JUST BE OVER, PERIOD.

PHIL HERNON said:
LISTEN TO ME AND LISTEN TO ME FULLY WITH YOUR WHOLE HEART. FORGET ABOUT IT. DROP IT. STOP DWELLING ON IT. LET IT GO. SHE IS WITH YOU NOW.SHE OBVIOUSLY WANTS TO BE WITH YOU NOW. SIT HER DOWN AND TELL HER THIS MUCH. TELL HER YOU ARE MOVING PAST IT, DROPPING IT, THAT YOU BELIEVE IN HER. IF YOU DONT DO THIS YOU WILL LOSE HER FAITH IN YOUR POWER TO BE A MAN. ALSO TELL HER THAT IF ANYTHING HAPPENS AGAIN, OR EVEN A HINT, THERE WILL BE NO DRAMA, IT WILL JUST BE OVER, PERIOD.

Bingo. You have to show her that you are in control: of yourself, your emotions, your limits, and your value in yourself. Live with the attitude that you have the willingness to walk away unless you get what you want in a relationship without ever actually saying it. By no means does that mean you have to be domineering, just having this attitude that you put your life first and that as long as she respects you and shares the ups and downs with you will do a lot of good.

Good point on the "there will be no drama" from Phil here to. This shows trememdous internal strength when you display the willingess to walk away.

Hey this is Sherry, Vanilla-Gorilla's wife and I have to tell you my opinion. Back in January I cheated on my husband and I was caught because of text messaging. I have realized that no matter the reason there is NO excuse good or bad for doing this. I deeply regret doing this to him and there is nothing I can do to make it up, it's been 10 months and we are still working it out to get over it. I have to say I am glad I was caught( I am extremely lucky and I know it) Vanilla didn't have to forgive me but I am gracious he did. My suggestion to you is to talk to your wife and for one get rid of the text messaging if she has nothing to hide she will abide. After having the talk with her, she should realize how bad you are feeling and if she is not doing anything she will do whatever it takes to make you feel better. If she doesn't want to get rid of the text messaging I would think something is up. Grown women really don't have a use for text messaging if you think about it. If after having the talk and she acts like it's not her fault you are being insecure, bring up the answering machine message and tell her that had to come from somewhere, when you say this then she should realize where your feelings are comming from and she should be more than happy to do whatever it takes to get you over the bad thoughts and feelings. The other thing I wanted to comment on was I can see where you can trust your daughters godmother, but who knows nowadays (the story does sound a little weird) I would think maybe she wanted to be transfered because she broke it off with someone and she thought there was to much talk going around and it would be too risky for someone to tell you something or you to find out what happened at that store so she figured it would be best if she was in a new enviroment, a clean start sort to speak. Anyways, I hope she is not cheating but no matter what yall really do need to sit don't one last time and have the serious talk, and then go from there.

By the way, I would normally agree with the above posts about leaving it alone and forgetting about it, but speaking from experince I would really sit her down because if she did cheat it really needs to come out because without trust you really have nothing, believe me I know now. If she cheated and you never knew and did anything whats to stop her from doing it again? Now if she admits to cheating I would tell her what Phil said but you really need to get her to talk about it first to get everything out in the open, so you can start rebuilding your relationship. I really hope she isn't cheating, and I don't want to make you feel worse but I don't think it's post partum depression and I definetly don't think its's stress from work because why would she want a divorce if anything you would be the one she could talk with about things that are bothering her. Whatever you decide just make sure its your decision and not anyelses, It's your life so live it the best way you can.
Let us know how things are going after a while...and good luck.

Sherry

Last edited:
PHIL HERNON said:

that is a good idea...my response was out of anger and frustration...I think if you sit down and think about it, you can come up with a good solution from all of our input.

Let us know how things work out and which road you took??

Guys, Once again I would like to thank everyone for their input. Like I said a few posts back, I decided to trust my wife and drop it. If I continued to pursue it I would drive myself crazy. If she wasn't cheating and I distanced myself it would hurt our relationship. As it stands, we are trying to fix the weak spots in our marriage and move forward. If things continue to pop up now that everything is out in the open, I will re-evaluate then. Thanks again for everyones help.

BTW, Phil, that is almost exactly how I handled it when I spoke with her. Thanks.

PHIL HERNON said:

Well said Phil. You cant change the past, so look forward to the future.
Forgive her, and move on with your lives.

DIEZEL666 said:
Got Juice, I did go through the text messages. Nothing out of the ordinary. Plus, there haven't been any overage charges for them, so I know she's not sending more behind my back.

Brandon, I definitely hear what your saying. That is why I made the deciscion to trust my wife and give her the benefit of the doubt. If I keep looking at her like she's cheating, she may get pushed away and cheat. I think I'm nervous about being cheated on since it has happened to me before.(Not my wife. A girl I was dating while I was active duty. I came back on leave after getting dropped from BUD/S and actually walked in on her getting fucked by some black guy. Really fucked my shit up.)

I will check that book out. Thanks again for everyones help.

Man I have profound respect for you bro after taking a hit like that..aint no joke musclehead..your the epitome of the phrase what doesn't kill you makes you stronger...KEEP ON PUMPIN IRON and IN LIFE

peace out bro

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity