over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

wife complaining of sore nipples on var/hgh

wizim

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
keep in mind she is ovulating right now and her nipples normaly get sensitive at this time. this morning she said they are sore but not like usual.

5mg var/day 1 week in and 1-2iu hgh 8 weeks in.

we have sm var.

anyone. if this is potentially not var i need to stop her from taking it.

bump for a more educated response.

she took 5mg/day for 1 week. she had her period and the pain started during ovulation. we are on vacation now. we decided to drop the "var" for the 7 days we are away then she will start again when we return to see if she gets the same symptoms. she said her nipples hurt like never before.

hey wizim,

it's the var. i've been on it for about 8 weeks now.. my nipples were sore around the second week- fourth. it lasted for a short while.. then my body got used to the compound. now i have no side effects whatsoever except for muscle hardness and shaping alot more :) no need to drop the var unless she has harsh side effects which aren't likely. how long has she been on??

hope this helps :)

Hmm, definitely need pics for better analysis wizim ;)

hey wizim,

it's the var. i've been on it for about 8 weeks now.. my nipples were sore around the second week- fourth. it lasted for a short while.. then my body got used to the compound. now i have no side effects whatsoever except for muscle hardness and shaping alot more :) no need to drop the var unless she has harsh side effects which aren't likely. how long has she been on??

hope this helps :)

In all seriousness I would agree, also during her period she probably has more hormones floating around than normal. I'd bet she could go back on var when she's done with girl time.

Your messing with her hormones, what do you expect?
Seriously, like Wifey said....

Just a little hormone imbalance no major problem she will prob get used to it as sometimes it takes out bodies a little time to get acclimated to certain compounds.I would let her get back on the program asap also make sure you massage her nipples and kiss them to help ease the pain;)

thanks for the educated replies. i really appreciate it and so does she.
marinewifey, she was on for a little over a week. we decided to stop for one week while we are out of town on vacation and she is ovulating. she will resume next monday when we return.
thanks for chiming in.

Your messing with her hormones, what do you expect?
Seriously, like Wifey said....
i told her it probably had to do with her natural hormones while ovulating but im not an expert. ive been using for many years but never had experience with females. weve been together for 19 years. this is her first run.
1-2 iu hgh and var.

Wiz, you have 2 things potentially causing the soreness. Exogenous hormones and her monthly cycle. If this soreness isn't typically a part of her monthly experience, then it's the Var. If soreness isn't unusual, then it's a confounding variable and you will need to wait to see if it persists after her monthly is done.

You are correct to listen to Marinewifey as she has first hand experience. Her soreness was transitory. Will your wife follow that path? And even if so, is the potentially short term soreness significant enough to outweigh the benefits of Var?

Obviously I do not know.

But for the above pigs requesting photos of this man's wife, I urge you to do a thread search on wizim. He has already posted photos of her.

They are worth the effort of the search.

Oink oink. :)

Last edited:
i told her it probably had to do with her natural hormones while ovulating but im not an expert. ive been using for many years but never had experience with females. weve been together for 19 years. this is her first run.
1-2 iu hgh and var.

Just remeber, women are a completely different ball game when it comes to AAS. Our bodies are more sensitive to it because our levels are naturally a fraction of what men's are. If it's too uncomfortable for her, tell her to stop. Many women don't use AAS because they can not, or don't want to live with the sides (not that I can blame them!).

Wiz, you have 2 things potentially causing the soreness. Exogenous hormones and her monthly cycle. If this soreness isn't typically a part of her monthly experience, then it's the Var. If soreness isn't unusual, then it's a confounding variable and you will need to wait to see if it persists after her monthly is done.

You are correct to listen to Marinewifey as she has first hand experience. Her soreness was transitory. Will your wife follow that path? And even if so, is the potentially short term soreness significant enough to outweigh the benefits of Var?

Obviously I do not know.

But for the above pigs requesting photos of this man's wife, I urge you to do a thread search on wizim. He has already posted photos of her.

They are worth the effort of the search.

Oink oink. :)

LOL On the OINK OINK - She don't like she needs to loose alot of anything.

my wife couldnt hadle var. she started at 5mg'/day and after just over a week stopped because she didnt like "how it made her feel" and her "nipples were sore"
took about 2 weeks off then started again at 2.5mgs/day for 1 week then upped to 5mg/day for 1 week. after the end of week 2 she said she didnt want to continue. it was making her short tempered and her "pants were getting too tight". she is on 1.5mgs novos as well. my guess...if she would have never stepped on a scale and saw an increase in weight she would continue.
im bummed becasue in just two weeks i could see the changes taking place. i wish she would have dealt with it for just 2 more weeks. oh well.

Sounds like my wife. If she gains a pound she quits whatever she is on and blames it. It is frustrating to watch her...

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Sounds like my wife. If she gains a pound she quits whatever she is on and blames it. It is frustrating to watch her...

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Well, if she's more concerned with the #'s on the scale going down opposed to how much muscle she wants to build, AAS probably isn't for her in the first place.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
HughJass
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131