over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Wife doesn't like steroids

must be pretty sweet being a grown ass man and having someone tell you that you can't do something :rolleyes:

Even if you didn't have an issue with rec drugs in the past, I still think she'd be against it. I found a lot chicks have issues with Super supplements. If you hide it from her and she finds out....get ready for war.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Even if you didn't have an issue with rec drugs in the past, I still think she'd be against it. I found a lot chicks have issues with Super supplements. If you hide it from her and she finds out....get ready for war.

i think that OP's wife is being reasonably unreasonable.

other women however, just don't want you to get jacked. they want to be the best option you have.

can't have the ATM escaping the plantation right beb?

you gotta play the game....

find something YOU don't like that she does....

or go to the doc....she cant say shit about it
if you got a script....:)
then just add alittle here and there...she'll never
know the difference..

:cool:
This.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

i think that OP's wife is being reasonably unreasonable.

other women however, just don't want you to get jacked. they want to be the best option you have.

can't have the ATM escaping the plantation right beb?

This is 100% true, most women can't stand having a better looking dude.

I say plunge away and roll the dice. I mean what's the worst thing that can happen.

She many find out and divorce you, take away the kids with visitation rights by telling the judge all about your use. You'll lose most of your assets and can say good bye to your nice salary you've been working for all life....cause now you'll be giving everything up due to spouse support and child support. But hey you'll still be jacked

This is 100% true, most women can't stand having a better looking dude.

I say plunge away and roll the dice. I mean what's the worst thing that can happen.

She many find out and divorce you, take away the kids with visitation rights by telling the judge all about your use. You'll lose most of your assets and can say good bye to your nice salary you've been working for all life....cause now you'll be giving everything up due to spouse support and child support. But hey you'll still be jacked

If she divorced you because you continued to run gear then there's a bigger problem. As for telling a judge about you using gear, prove it. Yes there are test, but they are very expensive. I'm from an area in the states where women almost always win custody regardless. Being born with a vagina and childbirth make them more capable of rearing children apparently. As to refusing custody IF they could prove you have taken gear, that's bull. You're not endangering her or them by running gear.

If you live your marriage by her rules and not mutual agreements, it's not going to work long. Don't lie if you're on it. If she ask, tell her. She's not going to like it, but honesty will make it easier for her to deal with it.

My wife also doesn't like steroids

my wife is not in favor to use roids although I use it on regular basis. Over the years I've gained a lot muscles and compliments for my physique. I don't see any harm effect on these on my body. I hate when she says don't use it. Thanks for Professional muscles to give me a chance to learn more about roids and its use.

must be pretty sweet being a grown ass man and having someone tell you that you can't do something :rolleyes:

^ Now we are getting close to the heart of the matter..

How many Mommas boys does it take to debate which way to pander to the emotional stupidity and illogic of a goddamed woman!

She'll never be ok with it. Rent a small storage unit and keep your shit there. Maybe do your pinning there as well.

Buy a shiny bottle of some bullshit supplement from GNC and put it on the top of your fridge. Once in a while talk on the phone with a friend about how this supplement really seems to be working and let her overhear it.

You can always get a new wife lol who might cycle with you, I always broke the news about my supplement all I ask of my woman to push the plunge for me lmao

If she asked you how many women you have been with, would you tell her? Some stuff is best kept to ourselves. While we share alot with our partner, we shouldn't share everything. You won't be doing anything wrong by lying about the truth (in this situation). Buy a bottle of prohormones to keep around to explain your gains or something similar. I have noticed no women chimed in. But i wouldn't expect different responses if they did since this is a body building site.

if i were her, i wouldn't be okay with it, i will worry about your health condition and afriaid that your drug addiction :eek:

if i were her, i wouldn't be okay with it, i will worry about your health condition and afriaid that your drug addiction :eek:
so you are ok to supply it (as you are a source) to a man who may have a wife and kids but you wont let your own husband do it.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

so you are ok to supply it (as you are a source) to a man who may have a wife and kids but you wont let your own husband do it.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

I'm assuming she meant that because of his past history with drug addiction.

My understanding is that most females wouldnt like the idea of their partner being on gear, but fitness-oriented females are more likely to

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131