advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Wife going on Test cream for HRT. What to expect?

SIR-LOIN

Registered
upon the advice of a friend, my wife went to get her hormone levels checked. She's 43, typical symptoms ... tired, can't lose weight like she wants to, low libido, etc. I've told her for years to do it, but she dismissed my advice, thinking I just want more sex (she's right).

Anyway, they did the testing, initially put her on Progesterone cream, then a month later tested her, and her T levels were almost nonexistent. so she got prescribed compounded cream. She hasnt gotten it filled yet, and I do not know the dosage, only "4 clicks in the am per day".

Anyone have experience with this? I have been on doc prescribed cyp 100mg / week for 5 years or so, and it's been a game changer for me, hopefully now the playing field will be leveled between us.

She's going to get a lot hairier. :eek:

Bearded lady at the circus comes to mind.

sometimes... the shit I read on this board.hilarious.

Please say this is a tiny minscule amount of well thought out compounded cream that will put her at reasonable levels. If not then perhaps buy body wax in bulk and here's to hoping her libido increases?! Not sure just trying to think of a silver lining.

Just when we thought all the docs were too traditional on not giving test scripts with proper ancillqries, ect...we find this guy. Maybe he needs to be the go to. I got some bloodwork he would enjoy if he is RXing the Test. Keep us posted, this could be interesting.

Please say this is a tiny minscule amount of well thought out compounded cream that will put her at reasonable levels. If not then perhaps buy body wax in bulk and here's to hoping her libido increases?! Not sure just trying to think of a silver lining.

Just when we thought all the docs were too traditional on not giving test scripts with proper ancillqries, ect...we find this guy. Maybe he needs to be the go to. I got some bloodwork he would enjoy if he is RXing the Test. Keep us posted, this could be interesting.

This is actually a quite normal treatment. Research it.

This is actually a quite normal treatment. Research it.

I have which is why I was hoping it was a miniscule amount. Some GP and Endos never I cease to amaze me with denial to prescribe RX test, precribing the standard 400mg test cyp once a month, or completely disregard prescribibg an AI if bloodwork shows it may be necessary. Just hoping this female case doesn't fall Into what is some time the horrible norm of beginning hrt for anyone

Makes sense, If her test levels are rock bottom, test could alleviate her symptoms, as long as initial dosing is reasonable along with the preparation for potential side effecs ar taken into consideration. Again these important details have sometimes eluded us which is why I asked to keep us updated as to how much test she will be given once the compounded rx is picked up. I am also interested in followup blood work o make sure adjustments can be made to ensure optimal levels.

Last edited:
She hasnt picked up the rx yet, so I dont know the amount "4 clicks" equates to. They told her to start with that, then in 4 weeks they'd retest to see what the numbers are. Also was told if she gets undesired side effects before that time, to discontinue and contact them.

Her libido is historically lower than (what I consider) normal. A woman is so damn complicated, bumping up T is no guarantee of an increase in libido, but I think we're heading in the right direction.

I will update as things evolve.

She hasnt picked up the rx yet, so I dont know the amount "4 clicks" equates to. They told her to start with that, then in 4 weeks they'd retest to see what the numbers are. Also was told if she gets undesired side effects before that time, to discontinue and contact them.

Her libido is historically lower than (what I consider) normal. A woman is so damn complicated, bumping up T is no guarantee of an increase in libido, but I think we're heading in the right direction.

I will update as things evolve.

That is great that there are alternatives and follow ups your Dr has recommended. Good to see this.

We went down this road with my wife after 2 pregnancies in 3 years. Started to experience some postpartum symptoms with low energy, libido, depression, and some anxiety attacks. Immediately they started throwing traquilizers and antdepressants at her. Personally I wanted them to do a hormone panel to check as much as they could. Went through 3 Doctors and a psychiatrist and all of them acted as if a full hormone panel was ludacris. Just kept adding more meds. Just my personal opinion.

we have been down that road too, one child 15 years ago, then 3 miscarriages in 2 years. Looking back, thats when things went downhill. Or, maybe the wacky hormones could have contributed to the fact she couldnt have a second child. Hopefully this will straighten some things out and reduce dependence on anti d's, anxiety meds etc.

her voice become deep like BORAT BORAT, she grow much hair on chest, her vagine will hang loose like sleeve of wizard... Ver Nice !

Her clit will become very sensitive and she will want more sex. Luck u.

I met a lady at the gym who was early 50`s and got an implant once a month I believe and it has test/estrogen blend. She said upon her request the dr made the test a little bit higher and she feels great, dating guys 15-20 yrs younger, lifting hard, with minimal extra hair plucking here and there. She was a beast, not sure what her dose was but you could totally tell she was a woman. Women need a little test in the system. Go for it, without sex the relationship is dead, your roommates.

I met a lady at the gym who was early 50`s and got an implant once a month I believe and it has test/estrogen blend. She said upon her request the dr made the test a little bit higher and she feels great, dating guys 15-20 yrs younger, lifting hard, with minimal extra hair plucking here and there. She was a beast, not sure what her dose was but you could totally tell she was a woman. Women need a little test in the system. Go for it, without sex the relationship is dead, your roommates.

:yeahthat:

The transformation temptation may be too strong for her to stop:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3itvXY4bj6E]FTM Transition - One Year On Testosterone - YouTube[/ame]

Hey, how come I cant view the video?

Sent from my GT-P1000 using Tapatalk 2

chainheart that is a huge difference is dose for a woman to get her sex drive back and reverse stomach fat buildup VS F2M transgender. Which by the way that person still looked like a dike lesbian. Woman generally like being woman, ask one you`ll find out.

My fiancee is going through this right now. The last time she had a hormone panel down, she was low on everything she said (including test). So I took her to my HRT doc and they took blood last week. We'll know what the results are next week and what the doc recommends.

The past couple of years, I couldn't keep her off of me and she would get pissed if I wasn't in the mode. She wanted to do it everywhere and anywhere. This past year though, her sex drive has been low, she sleeps until noon (she used to pride on getting up early every morning) and she's having a hard time getting rid of her mid section even though she barely eats, works out intensely with the weights and does cardio.

OMG at the responses in this thread. Most of you have no clue. HRT for women almost always includes some test now a days. To the op trust your Dr and see how it goes. They will do blood work and get her feeling good. There may or may not be some minor sides, if the Dr keep her in somewhat normal female ranges she will be fine and will most likely feel so much better.

My wife has been on HRT for a while. Life changing! Guess what guys? No beard and no penis! Some of you are just clueless. Don't post if you don't know.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity