advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Wife going on Test cream for HRT. What to expect?

Yes I know the effects from overuse can be some of what was mentioned, I used to know a girl into figure competition, but she prob could have done okay at bbing ... She took a lot of gear for about 3 years I think, some of the effects were pronounced, deeper voice (sounded like a smoker) and clit looked like a speed punching bag LOL.

test and progesterone cream work wonders, Now sells an over the counter pro creme,

Ak

OMG at the responses in this thread. Most of you have no clue. HRT for women almost always includes some test now a days. To the op trust your Dr and see how it goes. They will do blood work and get her feeling good. There may or may not be some minor sides, if the Dr keep her in somewhat normal female ranges she will be fine and will most likely feel so much better.

My wife has been on HRT for a while. Life changing! Guess what guys? No beard and no penis! Some of you are just clueless. Don't post if you don't know.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

This is exactly correct. She will need to get blood work a couple of weeks after being on it to make sure she isn't getting too much. More hair and faster hair growth can definitely be a side effect. Women can get a bit more aggressive and, if you are lucky, more horny.

I would think there is a better route to go then to put your girl on Test. That's like putting a male on estrogen. We would get bad gyno and become emotional as hell and feel like a woman.

I would think there is a better route to go then to put your girl on Test. That's like putting a male on estrogen. We would get bad gyno and become emotional as hell and feel like a woman.

I hope your not serious. Females need a small amount of testosterone, just like males need a small amount of estrogen for sex drive. If all males got gyno and became emotional just because they have estrogen, then 100% of males would have that. All males and females have estrogen and testosterone, just at different levels. Males even have prolactin (it's of no use to males though), just a small amount compared to women.

Males - High testosterone, low estrogen
Females - Low testosterone, high estrogen

Dude very common for females that age ppl made negative comments on ya thread is not a Dr nor educated or they no better

Sent from my HTC One VX using Tapatalk

My wife was getting fat,put her on 1.5iu elis and 10mg prop amd primo mix 2 x weekly no hair,lost 20 lbs not dieting by only doing zumba 3 x weekly,sex drive is up 50% and has best looking legs in her zumba class at 47 years old.

Dude very common for females that age ppl made negative comments on ya thread is not a Dr nor educated or they no better

Sent from my HTC One VX using Tapatalk

exactly

My post was not implying that women dont have testosterone or need it. I just would think there would be a different route. they could go. Just an opinion.
I have a girl at my gym that takes test.....If you want to call her a girl at this point. She looks absolutely ridiculous but god knows how much she is on. She has facial hair, mad acne, deep voice.....the whole bit. I would just keep a close eye on the lab work.

My post was not implying that women dont have testosterone or need it. I just would think there would be a different route. they could go. Just an opinion.
I have a girl at my gym that takes test.....If you want to call her a girl at this point. She looks absolutely ridiculous but god knows how much she is on. She has facial hair, mad acne, deep voice.....the whole bit. I would just keep a close eye on the lab work.

What do you mean a different route? Most doctors who know what they are doing will prescribe estrogen, progesterone, test, thyroid, etc.. based on either a 24-hour urine hormone panel(gold standard) or a full blood panel. Their goal is to restore to normal youth levels; not bodybuilding levels. In this case it appears sir-loin's wife needs a little more test so he is prescribing a creme to bring it back to normal levels. This is perfectly normal and legit. My wife is actually on bio-identicals with test being one of them.

Update ... been 3 months on T cream and some progesterone cream, and my wife has felt no real improvement, no mood changes, no increased sex drive (it is damn near in the tank :banghead:). Only thing is she doesn't sleep as well.

She was supposed to go back about a month ago and get labs done again, but had to cancel. So we really dont know if its actually affecting anything, blood-wise. She should go back in a few weeks to get it done then I'll update again.

Update ... been 3 months on T cream and some progesterone cream, and my wife has felt no real improvement, no mood changes, no increased sex drive (it is damn near in the tank :banghead:). Only thing is she doesn't sleep as well.

She was supposed to go back about a month ago and get labs done again, but had to cancel. So we really dont know if its actually affecting anything, blood-wise. She should go back in a few weeks to get it done then I'll update again.

Thats odd, usually the T cream makes a world of difference in sex drive for females. Please keep us updated when she gets her lab work done; I am curious what her levels are. Sometimes people can get poor absorption from the skin creams, could possibly be the case.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131