over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Wife got me a Ninja Blender!

Now what lol? I got the decked out Ninja blender with 2 bigger size pitchers and 2 individual cups.

Any ideas for BB friendly smoothies or shakes?

bro i look for discounted greens in produce. whether its collard greens, spinach, whatever they have DISCOUNTED, buy them all up and throw them in your freezer when you get home. same with any berries, cranberries, bananas that are starting to go soft - peel and toss them in a bag. apples grapefruit whatever put them in freezer. makes them last and drink will be so much more enjoyable.

you could use plain tap water and this drink is going to be ice cold, add your pre-workout bcaa or any pre-supplement to help flavor it more. I cut up pieces of beets and i've got a Nitric Oxide cold super drink. also purple bowel movements.

Ninja is your best weapon saving you money on expensive supplements.

Post not intended to diagnose or treat health issues.

Hey hows that ninja blender holding up tri?

I was checking one out at walmart the other day and had to take a piss...so I go to the back to the bathrooms and up on the recall board was the ninja blender...it said they were catching on fire or something. It reminded me that this thread was up so I figured id see how those things hold up over time.

Is it easy to clean? I hate when I have to take a part a blender every time I use it...I just dont have time for that I like to just be able to rinse it in a little soapy hot steaming water and be done with it.

I've had my ninja two and half years and it's been great - no fires, no explosions (except in the bathroom when initially getting used to drinking loads of vegetables and fruit) no lacerations which was noted in a consumer warning, but did not require a recall.

the blenders perform very well overall in Consumer Reports' blender tests.

"Ninja is the only manufacturer we know of that uses a blade assembly that isn't locked into the container during use. Its blades are also sharper than many other blenders, especially those with a blunt blade assembly that's designed to pulverize food by spinning at high speeds, rather than slicing through it.

That being said, all blenders can cause injury. Indeed, blender injuries result in thousands of emergency-room visits each year. Many of these injuries occur during washing."

Ninja Blenders Recalled Due to Laceration Risk - Consumer Reports

Product Recalls » Blog Archive » 15-044 QA PRODUCT RECALL ? SHARK NINJA SAFETY ALERT DUE TO LACERATION RISK

Post not intended to diagnose or treat health issues.

Hey hows that ninja blender holding up tri?

I was checking one out at walmart the other day and had to take a piss...so I go to the back to the bathrooms and up on the recall board was the ninja blender...it said they were catching on fire or something. It reminded me that this thread was up so I figured id see how those things hold up over time.

Is it easy to clean? I hate when I have to take a part a blender every time I use it...I just dont have time for that I like to just be able to rinse it in a little soapy hot steaming water and be done with it.
It's been fine man. If I use it multiple times per day I just rinse it with warm soapy water, then put some fresh soapy water back in it and run the damn thing for a few seconds and rinse it out.

At the end of the day I lay out a clean dish towel, disassemble it and wash each piece with dish wand so I don't go near the blades and then just let it drip dry on the towel and put it back together in the morning.

I got a NutriNinja after you guys were posting before, and I agree 100%, I use it at work 3 times a day helps me get at least 1/2 of my protein in. Thanks for the recommendation.

I got a NutriNinja after you guys were posting before, and I agree 100%, I use it at work 3 times a day helps me get at least 1/2 of my protein in. Thanks for the recommendation.

So I have my new Ninja at the shop and I made a couple protein shakes for my crew, and now I feel like a short order cook when I go to make mine....lol

What model ninja are you guys using?
Was thinking on picking this one up

**broken link removed**

-bx

I used a 20 dollar garbage black and decker blender for years until one day it crapped out and my sister gave me her ninja to use, like a legit full size expensive ass ninja. I thought I hit the jackpot until I tried out her vitamix and then I figured out why she so eagerly gave me the ninja.

Once you become a blender snob you'll want a vitamix!! Don't get me wrong though for the vast majority the ninja is great and I kept mine I'm not shelling out the cash for a legit vitamix just to make protein and greens smoothies it's only not so great compared to the vitamix

So, here's about the size you want to cut the meat into for blending.

And here's how it looks once ground.

**broken link removed**

You can obviously make it more or less course as you desire. Either way, the blender is awesome.

**broken link removed**

You can obviously make it more or less course as you desire. Either way, the blender is awesome.
The fuck? Who blends up raw meat in their ninja?

You mince up lean beef cuts then cook it (I hope)? Why not just buy it or have a butcher do it? Do you drink the blood of rabbits, vampire?

Last edited:

You mince up lean beef cuts then cook it (I hope)? Why not just buy it or have a butcher do it? Do you drink the blood of rabbits, vampire?

LOL that's funny.

When you buy ground meat you don't know what's in it. Buying large chunks of beef is usually cheaper, and I can trim fat off. I don't own a butcher, but I own a ninja, so that's what I use.
I'm sure it'd work on rabbits too, but I haven't tried.

When you buy ground meat you don't know what's in it. Buying large chunks of beef is usually cheaper, and I can trim fat off. I don't own a butcher, but I own a ninja, so that's what I use.
I'm sure it'd work on rabbits too, but I haven't tried.
I was just messing with ya. No problem blending your own beef cuts, better quality probably anyway.

Thats awesome! Ive wanted a meat grinder for a while now but my blender sucks ass. Figure i can kill two birds with one stone lol

I was just messing with ya. No problem blending your own beef cuts, better quality probably anyway.

No hard feelings man, it was pretty funny.

Thats awesome! Ive wanted a meat grinder for a while now but my blender sucks ass. Figure i can kill two birds with one stone lol

Exactly! I wanted a meat grinder too, but didn't want to pay for it. I was pretty happy when I figured out this would work.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear