over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Wife had an affair

it makes me sick to my stomach that the op is so pathetic that he is willing to "work things out" with her. some men will always be beta males. smh
A true alpha male would not need to announce to everyone in his very name that he is, in fact, an alpha male and would certainly never condescend to the beta behavior of calling someone else a lesser male as an insult but would rather have respect for weaker males as they are necessary for his own survival, well-being, and status.

By your own actions sir, you have exposed yourself as clearly a subordinate male and even using "dawg" in your name is precisely indicative of the behavior of someone following the herd (pop culture) and not a leader as such because there is absolutely no originality in the the word "dawg".

The "alpha" gig is ruined for you. Now go fetch me a steak, bitch.

A true alpha male would not need to announce to everyone in his very name that he is, in fact, an alpha male and would certainly never condescend to the beta behavior of calling someone else a lesser male as an insult but would rather have respect for weaker males as they are necessary for his own survival, well-being, and status.

By your own actions sir, you have exposed yourself as clearly a subordinate male and even using "dawg" in your name is precisely indicative of the behavior of someone following the herd (pop culture) and not a leader as such because there is absolutely no originality in the the word "dawg".

I love you OTH, you made my morning:D

it makes me sick to my stomach that the op is so pathetic that he is willing to "work things out" with her. some men will always be beta males. smh

Would you say the same thing if your mom cheated on your dad and he was too much of a wuss to leave her but rather work things out? (not trying to get personal here) But, unless you have been married with kids it's easier said then done to play the monday morning quarter back. Having a girlfriend cheat on you is NOT the same. Committing yourself to another person by way of marriage and kids and then having it shattered is a very difficult thing to deal with. VERY DIFFICULT! Everyone deals with things differently. I'm sure for you it's easy to walk away. But for the OP it isn't and hasn't. So at least give him the benefit of the doubt that he is dealing with it the best way he can.

We have way to many mariages in this country that cut and run at the first sign of trouble. The OP is trying to prove himself as a fact and not a statistic.

lol @ you guys. this is why I never have girl problems. You guys should learn from me, not the other way around. Once a cheater, always a cheater. When a woman cheats, she looks to justify it for herself by blaming everyone but herself. It's ok guys though, get walked all over. You will regret not being more strong minded

i truly wonder if you would talk so flippant to him in person. I have been in his situation and i chose to forgive a person i loved. You do not know the whole story and i would have dared you to talk to me in such a manner in person. I gaurantee it would have been a mistake you would have made just once. Especially since th epoint at which i chose to do this was in the marine corps.

Your comments and those of others like you show how shallow your emotional depth is. When you truly love someone things change. If you are a selfish, self-centered, ass, then yes he might be considered weak. He has a life with this woman and her one indiscretion is something that can be worked out.

The more i read your posts on this board the more i 1) feel sad for you and your existence. I hope that you find more to your life than what you currently have and find true happiness 2) feel that you will truly end up a dateline NBC story about the evils of steroid abuse etc.

Anyway, i am done with this.

lmao. your obsession for the character I portray on the internet is flattering. And yes, I would say that to your face if you asked my advice. If your spouse cheats, there are no second chances. She will just do it again, and you may not ever know about it. There is a reason why many people come to me when they are having girl or guy problems, because I know what I'm talking about.

Anyways, I am embarrassed that I wasted time replying to this hilarious post

lmao. your obsession for the character I portray on the internet is flattering. And yes, I would say that to your face if you asked my advice. If your spouse cheats, there are no second chances. She will just do it again, and you may not ever know about it. There is a reason why many people come to me when they are having girl or guy problems, because I know what I'm talking about.

Anyways, I am embarrassed that I wasted time replying to this hilarious post

lmao, ok little buddy=-)

Portray away. I bet a lot of mature individuals are lining up to come to you for advice on any matter.....bodybuilding or relationship wise.

There is no obsession, i have an eidetic memory and i remember all the useless posts i read and yours truly stick out as among the most useless=-)

Post of the Year....

^^^TRUTH^^^

What’s with all the weak men today? Your wife cheats on you and you blame yourself? You said she cheated on you in part because of bodybuilding? .

I would say that she said this because perhaps she felt like she was less important to him than the bodybuilding and that she felt like she was always taking a back seat. Bodybuilding can be very selfish. Perhaps she saw the bodybuilding taking up too much of his time and attention and she felt neglected because of this.

First a heart attack a few years back.....and now this. Sorry to hear.

First a heart attack a few years back.....and now this. Sorry to hear.

Oh, its not me. I was commenting on the OP's post. Luckily my marriage is doing ok.

In my experience very few people only stray once. Once you get over that first "hump" it only gets easier. But I'm not saying with any certainty his wife will cheat again, or that he should leave.

My thoughts are if a marriage can be saved, especially, if children are involved, there are darn few things as important.

But cheating is a neutron bomb. It's not just about a single issue. And I know.

This an old thread. I wonder how it played out.?????

the responses in this thread are the reason why women walk all over men in society today. Women cheat, then men give them flowers because these women will find a way to convince themselves that they are the victim. They will make up any excuse to justify their sluthood. You would think steroid users wouldn't settle for this weak shit. It works for me though since I'll be the guy banging the girl you buy drinks for all night

In my experience very few people only stray once. Once you get over that first "hump" it only gets easier. But I'm not saying with any certainty his wife will cheat again, or that he should leave.

My thoughts are if a marriage can be saved, especially, if children are involved, there are darn few things as important.

truth

she probably cheated on him again and he then begged her for forgiveness since she convinced him it was his fault. again

the responses in this thread are the reason why women walk all over men in society today. Women cheat, then men give them flowers because these women will find a way to convince themselves that they are the victim. They will make up any excuse to justify their sluthood. You would think steroid users wouldn't settle for this weak shit. It works for me though since I'll be the guy banging the girl you buy drinks for all night
Okay, okay, we get it. Look, she hurt you. Cheated on you or whatever. Walked all over you, as you say. Plenty of guys get hung out to dry at least once in their life. You need to let it go. You need to sack up and get back in the game but for heaven's sake, not with some juiced-up alpha male bit. Women don't respond to that! And another thing - buying girls drinks all night at some bar in the hopes that one of them will get drunk enough to sleep with you? Well you need to have more respect for yourself. You can find a better girl than some barfly. Even worse, banging some drunk girl after some other guy bought her drinks all night? Well... that may be the most pathetic thing I've ever heard. I can't imagine the amount of hate that's filled the vacuum where your manhood used to be. Something in this thread really struck pretty close to home with you, but this alpha thing...? How's that working out for you?

NO Disrespect...

The biggest thing that blows my mind is the guy.... get this...

27 years old
live with parents
makes about 25k a year..
no license or CAR, due to a DUI
2 year old boy from previous women whom he was not married too..and pays child support
140 lbs soaking wet...

Women I guess just need the emotional support...

I just don't understand what in the hell she was thinking...

I feel for you,But like you said,It was about the Emotional support to her,He listened and understood what she needed,Im sure he took advantage of her weakness at the time...But women really dont care about money and size,They NEED a man whom listens and put's her 1st..I hope you can forgive being that your a believer in God,But you will never forget..Hopefully it works out for the both off you,And maybe, MAYBE yoyur relationship will get stronger....Semper Fi.....

I feel for you,But like you said,It was about the Emotional support to her,He listened and understood what she needed,Im sure he took advantage of her weakness at the time...But women really dont care about money and size,They NEED a man whom listens and put's her 1st..I hope you can forgive being that your a believer in God,But you will never forget..Hopefully it works out for the both off you,And maybe, MAYBE yoyur relationship will get stronger....Semper Fi.....

I agree 100%. The same thing happened to me in my first marriage. She cheated on me with some total loser. He sweet talked her and told her how beautful she was and took flowers to her while she was at work on numerous occactions. It was when she never came home from work one day that I realized something was really wrong. He listened to her and told her what she wanted to hear. One example, she was overweight and not just a little bit. I had been urging her to trim down some and stop eating the junk food so much. Of course he told her she was beautiful the way she was and sat around and ate the crap with her, and of course when they had sex it confirmed to her that she was so attractive. It didnt matter that I was worried about her wellbeing and health, I was just a pig I guess.
SOmetimes the marriage is just not meant to be.

whitewolve41;993374[B said:
]The biggest thing that blows my mind is the guy.... get this...

27 years old
live with parents
makes about 25k a year..
no license or CAR, due to a DUI
2 year old boy from previous women whom he was not married too..and pays child support
140 lbs soaking wet...

Women I guess just need the emotional support...[/B]

I just don't understand what in the hell she was thinking...

I think sometimes in these cases the woman wants to be the "rescuer", the "mother" to these guys. Sure he doesn't have a job, "he's just had tough breaks", he doesn't have a car, "I'll help him get back on his feet". "He's a really a great guy and I'm the woman that can help him because we love each other." The woman feels needed and loved with what she perceives as total control in the relationship. These guys are not stupid or losers in that sense. They know how to manipulate people to get what they want. That's how they survive. In the end, she is exhausted mentally, emotionally and financially and he is still a loser.

Last edited:

I haven't had time to read the whole thread; so I hope I'm not repeating a point already made. I agree with the above.

Bro, I hope you bailed here and never looked back. Cheating is a habit, with different significance for women vs. men. Those weird contacts with her ex point to a problem. Basically, the woman seems to emotionally needy and easily manipulated.

The OP sounds like a good and understanding guy who can do better than this.

I am in the same boat. two kids married 20 years and wife had affair due to stresses n life , menopause etc. What i learned after 9 months of trying to resolve the situation is people change and that is why 50 % divorce rate. people don't wonat to work out problems. You cannot make her want or do anything. At some point you have to admit defeat. I found being polite and treating my wife calmly works. If she is angry and emotional I have to be the rock solid foundation and not be emotional as well. If she wants to move on and thinks she can do better then I wish her luck. I just want to keep my relationship with my two kids and not get screwed by the court system.

Scott

Bro, get the book “His Needs, Her Needs” by Dr. Harley. I bought it too late and lost my wife, but the book has taught me a lot about how women think. I warn you, the book will scare you! In it he paints a very tough picture for men because women’s needs are very complex; however, it will give you the understanding of why it happened, what she was thinking and how to correct it.

Here is a link to a great site that can help you.

His Needs, Her Needs

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity