over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Wife has questions about HGH and T3

Gunsmith

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I have reciently started using HGH and lie the results so far , I bought a pile of T3 for myself and my wife wants to try it. Here last trip to the Dr showed that she has a low test level and is hypothyroid ,her entire family of women are all the same as her and she was wondering if she could change her destiney?
She is 30yrs old , RN , she works out light weights and cardio 4-5 days a week her diet is weight watchers but a bit cleaner because of my needs so its good their , she just can't seem to loose the weight.
She tried T3 once before for about 4 weeks and she liked the way it made her feel but since then has had a child and gained a little more weight.

So she asked if she would benifit from a low dose of HGH with T3.

her Dr prescribed her some type of test cream that she has been on for a week now and see no effects .

Any advice you folks can recomend would be greatly apperciated

Hey Gunsmith. Can you give more info on your wife. Stats, height and weight. How does your wife's diet look like? A good clean diet and cardio should do the trick. Write out her diet for me and I'll take a look at it.

IG

I usrely apperciat your help , here diet is basicaly what the weight watchers deal is but a little more protine and better carbs due to my diet , its a points type system allowing a good big of "crappy" food because its got fiber in it?
I don't think its to good of a setup but it did work for here in the past.

She 5'3" , 160-170lbs. her whole family is kinda short and heavy boned , she was in the 120-130lb range when we met and that was a great shape for her.

Her workouts consist of light weight higher rep training two body parts a day for about 30 min then 20-30 cardio whith here heart rate in the 160 range.
she works out egeraly 4 days a week.
I'll have to get her total cals for you , she logs it in her PDA. She loves pasta and latly we've been eating mostly wheat pasta. I'm trying to get her carbs more from the complex like brown rice and sweet potatos , wheat breads and trying to keep the simple shugars and trans fats down. She drinks between 4-6 liters of H2O a day

But Like I mentioned , she has been diagnosed with Hypothyroidism and a very low test count.

Training more intensly and with heavier weights should help as well. It's not like she'll bulk up from lifting heavier weights. She may be stuck in the CURVES and weight watchers mentally of women's training. Just a thought

From my experience with T3 actually T4 it made my allready low test levels even lower. She might consult her doctor about this. Certainly stay on the gel. Have her also get a thyriod panel she may allready be hypothyriod? anyway a check is good insurance.

As far is leaning out is she doing much cardio and dieting well. HGH really naver made me a whole lot leaner, it actually swelled me up pretty good.

Sorry I'm not a female and I hope you dont mind me adding my two cent's.

quit relying on drugs

sounds to me like she doesnt any drug to get the body she wants. she needs to get on a real diet and drop that weight watchers, jenny craig crap! the combo of good diet, proper amount of cardio and weight training will do the trick.

joshbarnett said:
sounds to me like she doesnt any drug to get the body she wants. she needs to get on a real diet and drop that weight watchers, jenny craig crap! the combo of good diet, proper amount of cardio and weight training will do the trick.

your right,,,diet,,,training,,,cardio is all she will need in beginning. be sure her diet is dialed in and thats when the fat loss will begin.

BuffChick said:
Training more intensly and with heavier weights should help as well. It's not like she'll bulk up from lifting heavier weights. She may be stuck in the CURVES and weight watchers mentally of women's training. Just a thought
Ditto. Totally what I preach and it works but most women just think running will work better. My wife is taking T3 and lifting weights, eventhough she's already in good shape-better shape is better. She just had a baby 4 months ago, now she's 5'1 1/2 and 107lbs. Lost most of her weight while eating a good diet, lifting weights (no cardio), breastpumping (easiest way to lose fat) and now she's on T3 and it's working for her.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131