over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Wife in Action..

myosin

Kilo Klub Member
Awfully proud with how much she pushes herself... it also helps that she'll be a bridesmaid in a month :D

Attachments

• squat.jpg
    squat.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 1,012
Stiff legs

Hows this for romance... I bought her special "hook-wraps" for her grip... she doesn't like using regular wraps, so these have an actual covered hook attached to the wrap :)

Attachments

• sldl.jpg
    sldl.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 886
I see what your doing ;)

Same thing I'm doing...

Tell her to squat and deadlift so that booty grows a bit more

Just don't tell her that's your agenda!

Maybe have her check out the local WABDL Powerlifting meets. If you got her to squat and deadlift then half the battle is fought for you. You would be surprised how easy it would be for her to get in there and get a trophy. After that her motivation levels will be 10 fold!

LOL..... she knows :)

Same thing I'm doing...

Maybe have her check out the local WABDL Powerlifting meets. If you got her to squat and deadlift then half the battle is fought for you. You would be surprised how easy it would be for her to get in there and get a trophy. After that her motivation levels will be 10 fold!

She knows she has AFB... asian flat butt :D

Now every few weeks she says to me, "Look hun, I'm getting a butt!" lol, hilarious

Ang seksi naman ang asawa mo!

Lol

That's the extent of my Tagalog. It's nice to see a sister working out. What are her PRs? And how much does she weigh?

well....

Ang seksi naman ang asawa mo!

Lol

That's the extent of my Tagalog. It's nice to see a sister working out. What are her PRs? And how much does she weigh?

adobo, pancid, lichon and salamat... that's my extent :)

No PR's per se... today she squatted 135 x10 and SLDL 135 x10

She "only" goes 3/4 on squats (as do I) b/c we are focusing on quads themselves during the movement (we only squat, SLDL and do calf raises for legs... It's a "Phil thing" :D)

On smith declines, she does 135 for 8

Great stuff. Its nice to see a woman not doing a lateral raise on a bosu ball. Thats all i see at my gym. AFB. American Fat Butt. Guys & Girls.

Train together

does she do her own thing or u have to guide her all the way?

Phil is my trainer and he gave the green light for her to use the same program so we try to train together at least 2-3 times a week... she exerts force on my negative portion of the lift... otherwise, she goes to the gym without me and lifts

Phil is my trainer and he gave the green light for her to use the same program so we try to train together at least 2-3 times a week... she exerts force on my negative portion of the lift... otherwise, she goes to the gym without me and lifts

i WISH my girl was like that

i WISH my girl was like that

:yeahthat: THIS! You guys are very lucky to have your other half as interested in fitness and working out as you are.

Last edited:
just letting you know man, when i read the name of this thread i was expecting something else

but ur wifes still awesome

i make my gf wear lifting hooks when she deadlifts coz i want her to maintain smooth hands LOL

Same thing I'm doing...

I think that's a great idea! Seems like more and more women at our gym are switching over to power lifting and seem to be loving it! There is one girl in particular that has had the same lifting/cardio routine for several yrs and to the eye hasn't made alot of changes and then...BAM....she switched to power lifting about 3 mths ago and you can see her getting cut up!!!

Myosin - Your wife looks like she's work out hard...maybe it's the new hook wraps you bought her!! ;) Not a bad gift in my book!! Mr Q...hint hint....my birthday's coming up and I need new lifting straps preferably in pink and black!!!

Hey Myo! Awesome stuff bro...I think it is great to see women really working out, not playing around like it is a game...she's the real deal my man!!

What guy is that...looks like they have a good assortment of equipment.

Thanks...

Great stuff. Its nice to see a woman not doing a lateral raise on a bosu ball. Thats all i see at my gym. AFB. American Fat Butt. Guys & Girls.

Ha! I hear you man... we just moved into the 'burbs... it's killing me :)

just letting you know man, when i read the name of this thread i was expecting something else

i make my gf wear lifting hooks when she deadlifts coz i want her to maintain smooth hands LOL

I admit, I tried to choose a title that would be "attention grabbing" :D

I think that's a great idea! Seems like more and more women at our gym are switching over to power lifting and seem to be loving it! There is one girl in particular that has had the same lifting/cardio routine for several yrs and to the eye hasn't made alot of changes and then...BAM....she switched to power lifting about 3 mths ago and you can see her getting cut up!!!

Myosin - Your wife looks like she's work out hard...maybe it's the new hook wraps you bought her!! ;) Not a bad gift in my book!! Mr Q...hint hint....my birthday's coming up and I need new lifting straps preferably in pink and black!!!

My wife is a big "preacher" of weights now to her girlfriends.

Yes, actually, she is a very relaxed person by nature, BUT, when it comes time for a project/etc the girl takes it to the extreme.

Get the hooks Queef! My wife loves them!
Lucky guy! I LOVE Filipinas.

Hey Myo! Awesome stuff bro...I think it is great to see women really working out, not playing around like it is a game...she's the real deal my man!!

What guy is that...looks like they have a good assortment of equipment.

Thanks Iron... I find it very sexy to watch her workout so hard.

That's the XSport near us... large selection, BUT, man, they CRAM the free-weights together... guys are constantly trying to maneuver around each other

Last edited:
Thanks Iron... I find it very sexy to watch her workout so hard.

That's the XSport on Randall... large selection, BUT, man, they CRAM the free-weights together... guys are constantly trying to maneuver around each other

LOL...we'll she is a purty lady! Congrats on your upcoming wedding!

I need to check out X sometime in the near future. I like going to new places...new vibe...even if it is once a month or so. It's only what 10-15 minutes away?

Hope you're well!!

Miscom...

LOL...we'll she is a purty lady! Congrats on your upcoming wedding!

I need to check out X sometime in the near future. I like going to new places...new vibe...even if it is once a month or so. It's only what 10-15 minutes away?

Hope you're well!!

hahaha.... no no no... we've been married 9 years... she'll be a bridesmaid for a friends wedding coming up :)

Yes, right down the road from LA fitness about 10 minutes.

Same man, after reading the title I'm a little disappointed in the thread. Haha.
Jk.

Good stuff bro, nice you guys can share in this.

hahaha.... no no no... we've been married 9 years... she'll be a bridesmaid for a friends wedding coming up :)

Yes, right down the road from LA fitness about 10 minutes.

DOH!!!! lol...sorry about that bro...I need to do a better with attention to detail!

Have you ever checked out LA? Never walked into that place...After World closed, I was going to check it out, but I didn't read anything positive about it.

What are your beloved goals in weight training? Just to firm up, compete?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131