over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

wife just left :(

bigrig

Registered
well i posted a while back about having relationship troubles... nothgin seemed to improve.. only were married a bit less than a year.

anyway today she pulled the trigger and said it was over..

i feel so lost.. but at same time know it was for the best..

crazy cause when i call my friends that i was supposed to see this week while travelling that it was over they all thought i was kidding

BigRig, I am sorry to hear this news.

Relationships can sure twist a person up emotionally. I'll go back and look for your previous post. In the mean time, find something to do. Keep busy and try not to dwell on the negatives. Look for ways this could become a new beginning, a time to work on postive changes in yourself.

Let us know, BigRig.

BigRig, I just went and reread your posts.

First of all I must say you've made great changes in your body! I looked at your pics in the members section. Down from 300lbs to 240lbs. That took great dedication. Good job.

I also read that you'd been pretty unhappy in your marriage for a long time. It didn't seem like your wife appreciated you or included you when she went "out" with her friends from work or that your sex life was very rewarding.

I don't know how messy the divorce proceedings will be or if you've had a child since you last posted.

In a way, this is something you've been expecting isn't it?

Time to find a woman who DOES enjoy you!

Sorry to hear you are going through this... feel free to PM if u need a friend to listen.. =)

stay strong and focus on you sweetie.....

Let go and let God

Take words of Sigmund Roid, go and get yourself to a bar have some bear, laugh with friends. You'll forget.

thanks for the replies..

its still hard.. we broke up years ago before getting engaged and i never got over her.. then got back together.. perhaps shoulda stayed apart in the first place...

its hard to tink just a year ago was so happilly married, great start to our future, beautiful home.. what seemed like everything was perfect..

worst part is the dogs.. i love those guys and i just can't take them away from her.. i think i'm more upset about them than anything else.

no kids... no prenup, but i do'nt think that will be an issue.. we both just want it clean and over so can move on.. but still.. i can't stop crying..

So sorry about that news. Its OK to cry and you need to allow yourself time to grieve to get through this and move on. But if you are more upset about the dogs leaving, what does that say? At least you two are being civil about this and that makes a potentially nasty situation much better than it could be.

Last edited:
I FEEL YA BRO... IM IN THE SAME VOTE! ONLY I GOT A KID.. IVE BEEN MARRIED 4 YRS, AND ITS GOING DOWN HILL QUICK!!! MOST WOMEN ARE FUCKIN CRAZY, SORRY TO ANY FEMALE WHO READS THIS:rolleyes: JUST THE WAY I FEEL

Very Sorry Bigrig!

Hey brother, I know exactly how you feel. Married twenty years and split up. It will take time to heal these wounds, but they will heal. You have a caring family here at Pro Muscle. We are not just BBers and people who like to train. We are well and truely a family here. Look at the love on this board when ever a bro or sis has troubles in their lives. So Like others have suggested, get with friends, get into your training and get on with your life. Time to rebuild. It is OK to cry, I spent plenty of lonely night crying at home. More than I care to imagine! But you must go through this period of hurt and grieveing. It is the only road to healing and happiness. You are human and your emotions have just been shattered by a catastrophic event, but it is not the end of the world. Time will pass, you will begin to understand and you will feel better. You now have a chance to start fresh, realize any mistakes of the past and learn from them. You will find a new lady and who knows? She may be all you want from a woman, complete. I always emersed myself in my training as it was the only true solace for me at the time. My best friend was exactly that, my best friend. I cried my heart out to him and he understood, helped me through a rough time and was always there for me if I needed a friend. And boy did I! Thanks Big Bert!! So you see you will conquer this and be stronger for it. I'll say this again.....It is not the end of the world!! Be strong brother and keep on this thread as long as you have/need to. We are your family here and care about you. Lots of beautiful people here, that is the number one reason why I love this board. Because of the love on it! Keep us updated.

well met with the lawyer today.. so hopefully will work out ok..

real estate appraiser came by and house is worth alot more than owing on it so hopefully can have some $ come in to help with next place.

the more i think about thigns, the more i'm glad its over.... well except for the dogs :(

like i offered to go to counselling and she wasn't interested. almost as if she ran away from the problems.. not saying i'm not guilty.. bu tjust makes me feel more like this split is for the best... i told her we're not bf/gf.. we were married, you just don't walk away from that if things aren't perfect right away, but she really didn't want to do anything about it, just said the damage was done...

learend alot though.. like others have said like i really didn't pay enough attention to her and insync with her..

Truly sorry

BR-
Sorry you are going through this. Can't even imagine the pain you feel right now. Please know that in time you will feel better. Take the advice of some of these posts and focus on you right now. If you have children, focus on them too. If you know this separation is for the best, find it in your heart to forgive the situation and know that it's neither of your fault, it just didn't work out. Many times couples feel as if they have failed when things end for them. Truth be told, sometimes you are two better people apart than together. It hurts yes, but everything will hurt right now. Time. Invest in yourself right now. Only time will be your true ally. Reach out to your friends and family for support, and of course, all of us on the boards. Hope you are ok.

LKG

Mov on Brotha and Good luck

look here man you got nothing but real estate in front of you now. move on man and cut the grass somewhere else. if you decided it over then man up wit it and
do your thing ,get your own dogs man, get your own crib and your own life back. once you got the things you want then trust me along the way you will definitely meet someone that is willing to be by your side and allow you to be there support as well i got 15 hard ass years over here under my belt and the stories i could tell you would make you shit yourself, stories about me and my wife experiences and stories of other soldiers i know personally. if thats all you are dealing with is her being gone, having to liquidated assets and decide on whats best for the dogs you are golden. hell i had a guy deploy his wife started fucking a young guy new to post and he wrecked his new dodge truck and had the guys daughter in it. oh and he didnt just wreck, he ran into a gas island at the post shoppette brotha. they had to keep the this guy in iraq to make sure he didnt get home and kill anyone. he didnt get to see his daughter for another 30 dayz afterwards when usally some shit like that would have you on emergency leave the next day for real, thats just the tip of things brotha dont have any self pity cause someone else has definitely got it worse. just man up and move on brotha (soldier Up)

here's some pics of my dogs.. gonna miss these little bastards.. not gonna miss the chewed furniture lol, but still.. one is a jack russel.. just a little runt, like 12lbs.. so human like.. and she is a suck.. climbs into bed at night and sleeps wiht her head on the pillow and body under a blanket just like a human lol..

the other is a french bulldog.. great dog, but not the sharpest dog in the house :)

Attachments

• Picture 011a.JPG
    Picture 011a.JPG
    30.9 KB · Views: 210
  • Picture 036a.JPG
    Picture 036a.JPG
    70.7 KB · Views: 365
  • Picture 080a.JPG
    Picture 080a.JPG
    75.3 KB · Views: 241
  • Picture 141a.JPG
    Picture 141a.JPG
    60 KB · Views: 213
  • Picture 151a.JPG
    Picture 151a.JPG
    52.3 KB · Views: 219
thanks for the other replies also...

things are going ok.. we kinda get along, like we were mid renovations, so we have to spend teh next 1-2 weeks finishing up the house so we can sell it..

anyway back to work for me.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity