over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Wife kills weightlifter husband with antifreeze in steroid vial

That is why anyone who has a wife and kids should not be taking risks that are nearly guaranteed to have their ass tossed in prison if they get caught...because not only will the guilty party suffer greatly, but so will his family.

?
Nobody with a wife or kids should use steroids? Only single adult
Male or females? Lol
Just some lonely person with no one that cares about them?

By your theory should anyone with parents living use steroids?

Last edited:
I told my wife on our first date that I am(at the time) a competitive bodybuilder and used AAS for that purpose. 10 years and two awesome kids later she's still cool with it because I picked a winner with her. Also, it helps her to know that it's either $700 annually for AAS vs. the amount of money I would be spending for recreational drugs and or alcohol; because we all know that women are completely rational :rolleyes:

?
Male or females? Lol

No. Very few people who use steroids recreationally end up going to prison...unless they have been convicted for AAS multiple times already and/or have convictions involving other drugs...at least in the United States, where I live. I am aware it is different in some other countries, but I was referring to the country in which I reside. Almost no judges here will toss a man without prior felony drug charges in prison when he has a family. They won't do that to the wife and kids, especially when the guy has an otherwise clean record. Heck, it is rare for a judge to throw a first-time steroid offender (rec. use) in prison even if he doesn't have a family.

In those cases, YES...I DO think the individual should abstain. Think what you want about my opinions, but if someone is literally one vial away from going to the slammer...and they have a wife and children that depend on them....yes, I ABSOLUTELY think they should abstain. Failing to do so means they are prioritizing muscles over their family. I don't judge anyone for doing that, but I wouldn't. I would quit in a heartbeat if I was in that situation.

Last edited:
?
Male or females? Lol

[emoji1] [emoji1] [emoji1] [emoji1]

?
Male or females? Lol

Furthermore, I was referring to sellers in that post (although people with previous felony drug convictions apply as well), not recreational steroids users without drug felonies. There is a huge difference between the two. One of them stands a very good chance of doing prison time if caught, while the other has almost no chance of going to prison.

I am certain that there are many people here who see things the same way I do. That is why most sellers aren't married with kids...or they live in regions where selling AAS isn't a major crime, such as England. One of my previous clients owns a UGL in England. His lab was raided and you know what his penalty was? He got fined...and this was a fairly large operation with international distribution. Literally one week after the raid took place he was already re-assembling his lab (in another location, of course). The only thing he was concerned about was all the money he lost when LE confiscated his product.

Too bad things aren't that way over here. In the U.S. it is just about as bad as being busted for running a meth lab. In short, you're screwed if you get caught. Every country has its positives and negatives, but England is WAY more reasonable when it comes to AAS than the U.S. On the opposite end of the spectrum we have some of the north-eastern European nations and Australia (I am sure there are others, but these are the ones I know about). Some of those north-eastern European nations will toss you in jail for a single rec. use offense...and if you get caught twice, you can go to prison...just for having a single vial or tablet. It gets even worse than that because they can even pull someone out of a crowd or a gym and force them to be drug tested just because they are big...and then throw them in jail if they have steroids in their system. I am sure you know about that, as it was big news roughly 5-7 years ago when it happened to Tony Freeman during his travels. I'm not sure what the penalties are in Australia, but I know they are pretty damn strict when it comes to enforcement. Every client I've had from over there was always scared of customs and buying AAS in general. Some of them would leave the country and go to Thailand for 6 months at a time...and then come back after they had grown...because they didn't want to risk it...and because the prices are horrific over there in Australia. Awesome country--horrible drug laws.

Last edited:
If this were the UK, she'd get a suspended sentence

And in France she'd get compensated MILLIONS €€€€ for being the poor victim of a maniac and abusive steroids user for years... feminist leagues would be lobbying in all the media to get her elected WOMAN OF THE YEAR, and politicians would tweet messages of support all day long.

:eek:

Don't laugh, this a very probable scenario... :rolleyes::D

not condoning

Nobody can know another's marriage from the inside. Even with people we know well,
the relationship we see is merely the deceptive outward show, the public illusion;
at home the marriage shifts into some other mode entirely, with intimate deployments
of coldness or affection, manipulation or control (even murder) altering the balance at
every moment. No outsider can tell with any certainty what is really going on.

When my wife starts opening my beers for me, then I will get real suspicious!:D

:D

Since I saw a few years ago my gf emptying a few dozens caps of laxative in lasagna she was cooking for some female friends of her we were receiving and who had just pissed her, I've never ever let her touch my food again... :eek::cool:

True story... :eek::D

She can't snitch on you if she's on gear too lol, put your significant other on the juice boys...

[emoji23]

Can I get an AMEN!.... AND I got pics... :headbang:

Since I saw a few years ago my gf emptying a few dozens caps of laxative in lasagna she was cooking for some female friends of her we were receiving and who had just pissed her, I've never ever let her touch my food again... :eek::cool:

Amen.

And I don't care if your gal is more jacked than you are - you will go down if she has the desire to do so.

Hell hath no fury like a woman's scorn.

guilty by association my friend......LOL....

thought you guys would want an update on this thread: March 30,2017

Wife gets 40-year prison term for antifreeze killing

"A 47-year-old Smyrna woman will spend 40 years behind bars for killing her husband by spiking his steroid bottles with antifreeze. Jamie L. Baker was sentenced Thursday morning in front of nearly 50 of her husband's family members and friends in Kent County Superior Court, according to Deputy Attorney General Jason Cohee. She was ordered to serve the prison time, followed by six months of either home confinement or work release and two years of probation.

Baker's 42-year-old husband, James D. Baker II, was found dead Sept. 16, 2013, on the bedroom floor of their home by his wife, police said. An autopsy found that his kidneys contained ethylene glycol, a chemical found in antifreeze that can crystallize in the kidneys and eventually kill a person if taken in small dosages.

"There was ample time in those three months to get him help," Cohee said. "Even the day before he died, when he was very sick, the defendant would not call 911 when prompted by their daughter. She chose to let him die."

Her husband James D. Baker III likely experienced a painful death following his AAS injections after his kidneys failed. Victims of antifreeze poisoning usually suffer from severe diarrhea and vomiting prior to their deaths.

Almost a year after his death, Jamie Baker admitted to police in an interview that she had used a hypodermic syringe to extract antifreeze from a container stored in the garage and injected several bottles of steroids with the antifreeze, police said."

Wife gets 40-year prison term for antifreeze killing

^^ Not to make light of this crazy bitches actions - but she will serve 40 years PLUS 6 months home confinement or work release and 2 year probation.. She's 47...

I hope she serves the whole 40 years, but knowing how the justice system works she will be out in 10. Wow is she nasty looking. She is my age but looks like she is 60 years old. Some hard livin there!

I hope she serves the whole 40 years, but knowing how the justice system works she will be out in 10. Wow is she nasty looking. She is my age but looks like she is 60 years old. Some hard livin there!

I imagine that cat was in agonizing pain - and to think that wench could be out EVER is just sick

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws