over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Wife kills weightlifter husband with antifreeze in steroid vial

OOOORRRRR.....maybe he a had a life insurance policy......

because it only came out AFTER she was caught doing this shit....

my guess.....is he was fuckin around.....and hell hath NO FURY

Agree! I have purposely chosen NOT to bring this story up with the wife in our discussion of current events!:D

tenny just like you trust your source saying my gear is 100% legit ,clean ,dosed proporly, if you have a source you trust believe me powders are the safest route, never will i inject a bottle of oil that was made by someone else ,never ever, your saying powders are more dangerous lol, right now i got 100mls of tren acetate at 100mg/ml cost me 120$, i laugh when i see ugl prices theres no way, but hey thats me ,some people just dont have the balls to deal with powders, its a shame most people not all but most ,when they here the word powders, there shrivled nuts jump in there throats in fear, so tenny your gear dosent come from china powders ,unless you get a script it comes from china, why not cut out the middleman, no

You sound like a real bad ass dude...Having the balls to go straight for the powders while others "here the word powders, there shrivled nuts jump in there throats in fear"...Remember big man, if or when your pack gets snagged and if the Feds decide to come hunting you're looking at a manufacturing charge on top of anything else! THAT's why you shouldn't bother giving out your tough-guy laugh when you see what these suppliers are charging because guess what dumb-fuck, these guys are taking ALL the risk for us!

Sometimes I wish there weren't any forums...Would be great trying to see some of these guys actually get their hands on anything, let alone preach their bullshit...But hey it's the entitlement age and with the social media it's easy for everyone to be a real hard badass

there is PLENTY of domestic guys taking the risk....

and you would need to PROVE that its for personal use....

10 vials is much easier to prove "personal use"

100gms of raw powder is whats involved with manufacturing....
specially if they decide to come in and you have ANY lab equipment.
or worse....a lab set up.....will be ALOT more difficult to say "its for me".

there is PLENTY of domestic guys taking the risk....

and you would need to PROVE that its for personal use....

10 vials is much easier to prove "personal use"

100gms of raw powder is whats involved with manufacturing....
specially if they decide to come in and you have ANY lab equipment.
or worse....a lab set up.....will be ALOT more difficult to say "its for me".

Waste of time man...You are trying to talk to someone that has been everywhere and done everything (as if he really didn't think I was referring dom guys taking the risk:rolleyes: ).

Wonder how many times he has been charged in a Federal Indictment for him to be so knowledgeable on the subject...I know my knowledge on the subject differs:rolleyes:

Well I guess we all power trip every now and then.

Not only were his posts in this thread uneducated but he continued breaking rules talking about prices, homebrewing and deliveries.

Left me no choice but to perm ban him:p

Some people are just fucking crazy...You poison someone and really think you are going to get away with it??!! Have fun in prison the rest of you're life dip shit.

I wouldnt be surprised if she is out in 10 years or less. Women never get as stiff of a sentence as a man. Plus she will probably just use the roidrage abuser stereotype with some tears sprinkled on top for good measure.

I wouldnt be surprised if she is out in 10 years or less. Women never get as stiff of a sentence as a man. Plus she will probably just use the roidrage abuser stereotype with some tears sprinkled on top for good measure.

Truth

She got murder 2... Even though premeditation is automatic murder 1

At least for those of us who don't have a vagina

If this were the UK, she'd get a suspended sentence

everyone knows everything and is a tough guy until they tell you your not going to see your kids or wife for 2-5 years, things get real! fast!!

everyone knows everything and is a tough guy until they tell you your not going to see your kids or wife for 2-5 years, things get real! fast!!

That is why anyone who has a wife and kids should not be taking risks that are nearly guaranteed to have their ass tossed in prison if they get caught...because not only will the guilty party suffer greatly, but so will his family.

Guys the fact that the guy used steroids and she new about it.has nothing to do with the bitch killing him. It has to do with the bitch being a nut bag. If you're significant other is on a mission to kill you she can put antifreeze or whatever else on anything you consume. Coffee, tea, water, soda, prescription meds. So it's unavoidable. What you going to do not tell her what you drink, eat, or take... Come on

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Guys the fact that the guy used steroids and she new about it.has nothing to do with the bitch killing him. It has to do with the bitch being a nut bag. If you're significant other is on a mission to kill you she can put antifreeze or whatever else on anything you consume. Coffee, tea, water, soda, prescription meds. So it's unavoidable. What you going to do not tell her what you drink, eat, or take... Come on

that's true, if it would not have been the steroids he was using it would have been something else, maybe even an 8 inch blade thru the chest when he was sleeping.

When my wife starts opening my beers for me, then I will get real suspicious!:D

You sound like a real bad ass dude...Having the balls to go straight for the powders while others "here the word powders, there shrivled nuts jump in there throats in fear"...Remember big man, if or when your pack gets snagged and if the Feds decide to come hunting you're looking at a manufacturing charge on top of anything else! THAT's why you shouldn't bother giving out your tough-guy laugh when you see what these suppliers are charging because guess what dumb-fuck, these guys are taking ALL the risk for us!

Sometimes I wish there weren't any forums...Would be great trying to see some of these guys actually get their hands on anything, let alone preach their bullshit...But hey it's the entitlement age and with the social media it's easy for everyone to be a real hard badass

I really miss the good old days of telephone modems and flashy java script boards.

on the matter of your significant other being involved in the sport and or using or approving of your use - it means nothing if y'all split especially if it's a nasty split they will turn on you in a heartbeat with getting you busted-anything to gain an advantage.

In my early days will never forget one guy I knew from the boards on elite - jasonborre, huge guy ..disappeared from the boards for a bit and then came back had been busted due to a freak accident, blew a tire and a cop pulled him and his stash under the seat had exposed itself AAS and valium
Got arrested and told the story of he will never forget the look on his wife's face when she came to bail him out - cause he had hid it from her.

I always made the decision to tell my other, but never have it around her even for the many that wanted to be involved to show their support cause you took these evil things.

Never say never you can't even trust blood when it all comes down to it.

Stay safe.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity