over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Wife kills weightlifter husband with antifreeze in steroid vial

chainheart

Kilo Klub Member
woman pleaded guilty to murder for poisoning her husbands steroid vials...

"An autopsy determined that his kidneys contained a substance suspected to be ethylene glycol, a chemical found in antifreeze. If taken in small dosages, ethylene glycol will crystallize in the kidneys and eventually kill a person, police said in court records. The medical examiner ruled his death a homicide by poisoning after bottles of steroids found at the scene were tested at a laboratory and found to also contain ethylene glycol, police said."

Woman pleads guilty to killing husband with antifreeze

Rajjin perhaps this post will inspire more interest to buck1973's AAS testing project at sister site:
**broken link removed**

P.S.

sure hope this weightlifter wasn't mean-greens
...you're welcome

Delaware 09 npc

Attachments

• IMG_7144.jpg
    IMG_7144.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 1,002
fucking cunt.....

:mad:

Hope my wife don't read this!

I always had a fear of some nut job doing something like that to the community. In-fact I never posted my concerns in fear it may give someone the idea. Guys are so quick to trust just anyone and inject this stuff with no
way of checking it.

His wife though, that is messed up.
She must have really hated him.

I always had a fear of some nut job doing something like that to the community. In-fact I never posted my concerns in fear it may give someone the idea. Guys are so quick to trust just anyone and inject this stuff with no
way of checking it.

His wife though, that is messed up.
She must have really hated him.

one word, powders, i will never trust a pre made vial ,never

Ya rajj I hate to admit it to but I'm supprised this hasn't happened yet. It's always been a concern of mine.

one word, powders, i will never trust a pre made vial ,never

so you'll trust some chinamen that says.....

"we use 99.9% guarantee thanks.....we like doing your business thanks
we are 100% guarantee thanks.....we ship 100% guarantee thanks...

:rolleyes:

It does eliminate atleast one person possibly many from touching it before the end buyer.
I just worry for safety reasons so I order it finished. Then we have all seen these "labs"
Often Some guys dirty kitchen or side room.

I'm only buying 1ml ampules from here on out......:eek:

tenny just like you trust your source saying my gear is 100% legit ,clean ,dosed proporly, if you have a source you trust believe me powders are the safest route, never will i inject a bottle of oil that was made by someone else ,never ever, your saying powders are more dangerous lol, right now i got 100mls of tren acetate at 100mg/ml cost me 120$, i laugh when i see ugl prices theres no way, but hey thats me ,some people just dont have the balls to deal with powders, its a shame most people not all but most ,when they here the word powders, there shrivled nuts jump in there throats in fear, so tenny your gear dosent come from china powders ,unless you get a script it comes from china, why not cut out the middleman, no

Last edited:
Good Lord! Can't anyone construct a legible sentence, anymore? When you write anything, and it's riddled with misspellings, shitty grammar, even shittier syntax, and deplorable punctuation, you have a tendency to lose credibility as a reliable source of legitimate information, in my book. Everyone has a slip from time to time and even I am prone to posting without proofreading, but damn!

On a note related to this story...my EX wife filled up a syringe I had preloaded with bacteriostatic water with some agent that is, heretofore, still unknown. The end result was silver dollar sized area of necrosis that took 6 weeks to heal and a nice little scar as a permanent reminder to never trust an angry bitch.

Sent from my LG-D800 using Professional Muscle mobile app

Good Lord! Can't anyone construct a legible sentence, anymore? When you write anything, and it's riddled with misspellings, shitty grammar, even shittier syntax, and deplorable punctuation, you have a tendency to lose credibility as a reliable source of legitimate information, in my book. Everyone has a slip from time to time and even I am prone to posting without proofreading, but damn!

On a note related to this story...my EX wife filled up a syringe I had preloaded with bacteriostatic water with some agent that is, heretofore, still unknown. The end result was silver dollar sized area of necrosis that took 6 weeks to heal and a nice little scar as a permanent reminder to never trust an angry bitch.

Sent from my LG-D800 using Professional Muscle mobile app

jesus christ ,ya never had a women who tried to kill me, wow just crazy shit :eek::eek::eek:

tenny just like you trust your source saying my gear is 100% legit ,clean ,dosed proporly, if you have a source you trust believe me powders are the safest route, never will i inject a bottle of oil that was made by someone else ,never ever, your saying powders are more dangerous lol, right now i got 100mls of tren acetate at 100mg/ml cost me 120$, i laugh when i see ugl prices theres no way, but hey thats me ,some people just dont have the balls to deal with powders, its a shame most people not all but most ,when they here the word powders, there shrivled nuts jump in there throats in fear, so tenny your gear dosent come from china powders ,unless you get a script it comes from china, why not cut out the middleman, no

You tend to forget something about powders... probably cause you haven't had to deal with LE before... good for you btw... being caught with powders after a home search or just because you had a package seized in customs can lead you to be charged with intent to distribute... before you know it, you're accused of being a big time dealer... in some states/countries, it's directly to jail... no, thanks. :cool:

This is a crazy story. I've never had any concerns about my wife doing something to me. My 22 year old son who has had times of blaming dad for everything, now that's another story. Yeah, it's certainly entered my mind....
I feel bad for that dude. I agree with rAJJIN about giving people ideas, hopefully this doesn't.

story is full of curiosities:

wonder how the friend got involved giving testimony and if his postal address is flagged by LE..."Further investigation and interviews indicated that James Baker, who was a competitive weightlifter, had ordered steroids in June with a friend over the internet and had them shipped to the friend's house."

wonder how she came to contemplate on his personal locked toolbox and where was the key kept that could have kept him alive...

reminder...
why does your spouse know about your gear usage at all bro, some things are better kept secrets, yes even your spouse ,you know how ugly that can get ,hell have no fury

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...o-if-spouse-threatens-you-about-steroids.html

don't tell your wife, girlfriend, brother, brother's wife etc... and don't leave keys lying about.

Damn. Damn. Damn. That story is awful. I just went through a rough divorce with my ex and a few things I learned that I will go by going forward are this:

1) Keep gear usage hidden from spouse or lover
2) Definitely keep the actual gear hidden

If your wife doesn't know about your gear usage you shouldn't be married.

If she tries poisoning/killing you...also shouldn't be married:D

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner