over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Wife pain with scoliosis

AFJ

Registered
Hey guys my wife has been battling a lot of pain for many years. She has severe scoliosis, nerve damage, and degenerative disk. She took prednisone for twenty years. I wanted to know if there is any gear that could help her. She wants to exercise and get fit but battles to much pain.

Last edited:
Hey guys my wife has been battling a lot of pain for many years. She has severe scoliosis, nerve damage, and degenerative disk. She took prednisone for twenty years. I wanted to know if there is any gear that could help her. She wants to exercise and get fit but battles to much pain.

Did she never have surgery? Just wondering. One of my daughters has scoliosis, but hers is only about 25% or so. I think they told us they don't think about surgery until it is up to about 35% or more. Im wondering how bad your wife's is because it scares me to think that my daughter may have pain someday. Right now she has zero pain.

I wonder if a brace would help with her pain.

She could have had surgery but her parents put it off. Hers is really bad at almost 50%. She is 39 years old and doctors have said surgery is pretty much not an option. If we could of had surgery considering how much pain she is in we would have. Now we have to try everything we can to help her with the pain.

I would start her on 500mg test. Work up to 750mg over a few weeks if needed.

If you feel a plateau coming I would add in a little deca or EQ. And if you do, switch between the two every 6 weeks.

I wouldn't rule out tren if she really want to be pain free though. Its a game changer...

Last edited:
She could have had surgery but her parents put it off. Hers is really bad at almost 50%. She is 39 years old and doctors have said surgery is pretty much not an option. If we could of had surgery considering how much pain she is in we would have. Now we have to try everything we can to help her with the pain.

I don't think any anabolic steroids would help at all, and would be a bad idea. The only thing I wonder about is HGH, but that may be risky too. Did you ask the orthopedist about options? Maybe there are some drugs out there that might work for the pain? I would be worried though about blocking too much pain because she might hurt herself working out and not really know it. Pain sometimes is the best warning sign that you are doing something wrong. Im really sorry to hear about your wife's condition.

She tried every pain medication. She has an epidural twice a year. It is tough for her to want to join me in the gym and be a part of the fitness world. I talk about this forum a lot and she asked me to pose the question. I told her I dont think there is much we can do but I will ask. There are some real educated guys on here.

Scoliosis runs in my family. Just like in aphextwin's thread, I think she could seriously benefit from at least doing some cardio. And why not strength training as well as long as it's light weights high reps (due to the severity of her curve you probably wouldn't want to put too much vertical load on it) Any exercise that has her not under vertical load would be good. Which are still most exercises so she could easily train her entire body. The stronger her muscles will be, the more chance she will have of having less pain. Regular exercise is one of the better pain killers as I and many others have found out.

Scoliosis surgery really is a last resort and for a reason. I follow some FB-groups on scoliosis and the number of people who've had failed surgeries of some sort is staggering. Rods also regularly break, new curves start forming below or above the fused areas, ... Yes, she would be straighter but at what cost? She'll probably move like a robot as well with all those fused vertebrae.

She tried every pain medication. She has an epidural twice a year. It is tough for her to want to join me in the gym and be a part of the fitness world. I talk about this forum a lot and she asked me to pose the question. I told her I dont think there is much we can do but I will ask. There are some real educated guys on here.

Hey

She can be healed.

I fixed my scoliosis, took few weeks/month. The chro made it straight.
Well straighter at least. I dont know if it works as well if she DONT stretch.
Ive stretched VERRY intense trying to heal. Smoked cannabis before, cause
you cant get as deep as otherwise. So been stretching out my back really
good. Now 4 days later i checked in the mirror and my back is straight...

Otherwise i would recommend kratom, for the pain. But just like i notice,
EVERY painmed, or muscle relaxer, make you back WORSE.

With kratom or other you feel less, and with muscle relaxers your CNS
get "dammped". While with cannabis you feel everything more, you can
feel you nervs, how every fucking muscle connect with your spine, every
nerv. Thats how you heal. you cant stretch out a back if you cant feel it
100%.

Wish her the best. Just ask if u wounder something. Had nervdamage for
5 years. Even done ketamin injections to try to heal/help pain. But now i
found the cure.

Scoliosis runs in my family. Just like in aphextwin's thread, I think she could seriously benefit from at least doing some cardio. And why not strength training as well as long as it's light weights high reps (due to the severity of her curve you probably wouldn't want to put too much vertical load on it) Any exercise that has her not under vertical load would be good. Which are still most exercises so she could easily train her entire body. The stronger her muscles will be, the more chance she will have of having less pain. Regular exercise is one of the better pain killers as I and many others have found out.

Scoliosis surgery really is a last resort and for a reason. I follow some FB-groups on scoliosis and the number of people who've had failed surgeries of some sort is staggering. Rods also regularly break, new curves start forming below or above the fused areas, ... Yes, she would be straighter but at what cost? She'll probably move like a robot as well with all those fused vertebrae.

Why do surgery when u can go to chiropractor ?

Im healed. U should go to. It wont work if you dont stretch INTENSE

Why do surgery when u can go to chiropractor ?

Im healed. U should go to. It wont work if you dont stretch INTENSE

Idiopathic scoliosis can't be straighted out unfortunately. What you had is 'functional scoliosis' which is caused by muscle imbalances and can be straighted out. The OP's wife more than likely has the idiopathic version.

Idiopathic scoliosis can't be straighted out unfortunately. What you had is 'functional scoliosis' which is caused by muscle imbalances and can be straighted out. The OP's wife more than likely has the idiopathic version.

You are correct sir.

Has she tried wearing a brace at least part of the day to alleviate some of the pain? Wondering if that helps any. My daughter luckily didn't need to wear one.

Thank you. She will be reading all these posts. Appreciate you guys.

Alright.. damn, sorry to hear for here. was hoping to help her.

Tell her to look into kratom. Will help alot on the bad days !

EDIT: vape cbd to, works better then oil. And could check out fasoracetam and colouracetam (mood medicine, safe)

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner