over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Wife passed

Are they still delaying funeral services, or are they within a week now like they used to be in the past (where you live)?

The funeral home should help guide you. They will try to get you to spend $$$, but you don't have to.

Here's a few things to get done:
-Where to have burial/services
-Burial plot
-Casket type (you don't have to go Queen Elizabeth here)
-Flowers of sort. You don't have to go hog-wild here.
-A written Obituary if chosen. It's not mandatory, but i am big on ancestry stuff, so I went all out on my mom/grandmother's obituaries. It can be simple though.

-Who will be in the services, and how you want it done. Make appt with the funeral home to sort this out. If you are a part of a particular church, you may want to see if they can help with the service. You will need to work with them on an outline/order of how to give it....songs, speeches, Eulogy, etc.

-If you plan on being buried next to your wife, you may want to get a double plot situated. This will help other family members in the future...as well as secure your area so that it does not get taken by somebody else.

-The funeral home will need to know what and how to dress your wife. They will probably ask for some kind of dress or clothing to put her in, as well as a picture to help them with hair and make-up. They may ask for a make-up kit as well. If your daughter can help, or one of the wife's friends who is good with hair and stuff, they may be able to help here as well.

-You may want to call as many people as you/she know to let them know. Ask for help in this. Not sure how big your circle is, but if it is large, or if there is family you are close with or haven't seen in a while, call and let them know. It's easy to skip this when you have a 100 other things to deal with. If she was working, let her employment know.

-Get the financial stuff situated. Stop all her cards as soon as you can. Get the banking account situated. Figure out any bills etc. Also her retirement and other stuff...hopefully it goes smoothly for you and she had some of it situated.

Most funerals i've been to over the last 2 years, they have not had any services in a chapel/cemetery, they've all been outside next to the grave, and short/minimum, so it may be easy and simple to put together...compared to years back. Again, the church and funeral home can guide you on this, just let them know what you want included in it.

-The headstone. You can worry about this after all the above stuff though.

Are they still delaying funeral services, or are they within a week now like they used to be in the past (where you live)?

The funeral home should help guide you. They will try to get you to spend $$$, but you don't have to.

-Burial plot
-A written Obituary if chosen. It's not mandatory, but i am big on ancestry stuff, so I went all out on my mom/grandmother's obituaries. It can be simple though.

-Who will be in the services, and how you want it done. Make appt with the funeral home to sort this out. If you are a part of a particular church, you may want to see if they can help with the service. You will need to work with them on an outline/order of how to give it....songs, speeches, Eulogy, etc.

-If you plan on being buried next to your wife, you may want to get a double plot situated. This will help other family members in the future...as well as secure your area so that it does not get taken by somebody else.

-The funeral home will need to know what and how to dress your wife. They will probably ask for some kind of dress or clothing to put her in, as well as a picture to help them with hair and make-up. They may ask for a make-up kit as well. If your daughter can help, or one of the wife's friends who is good with hair and stuff, they may be able to help here as well.

-You may want to call as many people as you/she know to let them know. Ask for help in this. Not sure how big your circle is, but if it is large, or if there is family you are close with or haven't seen in a while, call and let them know. It's easy to skip this when you have a 100 other things to deal with. If she was working, let her employment know.

-Get the financial stuff situated. Stop all her cards as soon as you can. Get the banking account situated. Figure out any bills etc. Also her retirement and other stuff...hopefully it goes smoothly for you and she had some of it situated.

Most funerals i've been to over the last 2 years, they have not had any services in a chapel/cemetery, they've all been outside next to the grave, and short/minimum, so it may be easy and simple to put together...compared to years back. Again, the church and funeral home can guide you on this, just let them know what you want included in it.

Very nice BMJ..

My wife passed between 1.20 and 1.45 a.m
I'm not sure what happened the doc called it around 2 am

She was snoring very heavy and then not breathing. I tried to wake her up but didn't work.
Gave her cpr she would start and stop breathing again. 2 min after trying to wake and cpr I called paramedic. 10 min later they came, I'm pretty sure they gave her epi pen and defibed...then defibed again.
They said her breathing shallow but heart was erratic.

53 years old

I have stories to tell about her ...love her sooo much and our last 2 Days today something special..I think she might of felt it unconscious.

But every day love and appreciate people in your life.

I'll be very busy sorting my new life out , organizing it..

I'm still awake ..it's a nightmare

Thank you for your support
OMG man, how freaking horrible, sad, horrific. I dont know what to say except I am very sorry for your loss.
Please find any strength that you can in your great memories and time together... Bless you sir...

-Burial plot

Thank you! You have provided him with a wealth of information that we all hope will make this most difficult time for him, hopefully, a tad bit easier to navigate through. You are a prince.

I'm so sorry for your loss. I cant imagine going thru this.

May God keep his hand upon you during this time of grief....love and prayers!!!!

I love you guys thank you very much ,,- thank you it's very extremely hard and trying exhausting when you're lost trying to do something like this by yourself my son is here helping me on my sister's name from New Jersey but we are trying. Tons of things still need to be done and too long process I still have to talk to the church and kind of plot because you want to select the plot

Because everything was in her name and I cannot get the for two and a half to 3 weeks all my money is in my wife's name I'm not on the account no money but it was very a little rough been trying to cash but with me through got some credit cards I'm hoping that will do it around 40 between 40 and 30,000

A lot people asking no offer of any substantial help to see how that goes

Thank you for support I LOVE YOU GUYS
Again sorry for your lost I'm just a little confused on the part about the money.so your money was under her name and you never had access to it?

Just found this thread. This is such sad news, words fail. I'll add to the long number of posts and wish you all the best. My wife is the center of my life, my heart goes out to you.

Reactions: Bio
Sorry to hear man...I have no words, just Sorry man.

Wanted to thank everyone for their support and love.

It's overwhelming and my life will continue to be for ever not the same.

Remember to show your love ones you love and appreciate them.
My only regret is my wife is no longer here. As for the love I gave and appreciation I have none -- I know she has none as well

So hug away and kiss away , hold hands - w.e you to show

Thank you guys and gals so much 💞

-Burial plot

As someone who grew up living in a funeral home (my dad was a funeral director and owner for 40 years), this overall advice is spot on.

Good footnote on the headstone as well. They will put a temporary one there and you can take care of that later. Nothing wrong with that at all.

Great overall advice during a very difficult time.

Wanted to thank everyone for their support and love.

It's overwhelming and my life will continue to be for ever not the same.

Remember to show your love ones you love and appreciate them.
My only regret is my wife is no longer here. As for the love I gave and appreciation I have none -- I know she has none as well

So hug away and kiss away , hold hands - w.e you to show

Thank you guys and gals so much 💞

Hey man- I'm so sorry. I don't really know what to say but I'm so, so sorry. You and your family will be in our prayers and I really mean that. I'm so sorry.

Very sad. My sincere condolences.

Has cause of death come out yet?

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear