over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Wife passed

It’s different when you see people that look like you and dress like you..people in native garb? Not so much. Dude wearing Levi’s and a flannel with the sleeves rolled up? Hits waaaay different
I imagine to an extent, I’ve seen both for me it mattered no different but in indeg garb we did the killing of them but we see our own and a dead Marine means 1,000% times more than some civvy stateside that got himself killed fucking with the wrong people. Also that is a funny thing whether African or South West Asian when we get shot or blown up etc. it drives home that we r all just people especially kids.

My wife passed between 1.20 and 1.45 a.m
I'm not sure what happened the doc called it around 2 am

She was snoring very heavy and then not breathing. I tried to wake her up but didn't work.
Gave her cpr she would start and stop breathing again. 2 min after trying to wake and cpr I called paramedic. 10 min later they came, I'm pretty sure they gave her epi pen and defibed...then defibed again.
They said her breathing shallow but heart was erratic.

53 years old

I have stories to tell about her ...love her sooo much and our last 2 Days today something special..I think she might of felt it unconscious.

But every day love and appreciate people in your life.

I'll be very busy sorting my new life out , organizing it..

I'm still awake ..it's a nightmare

Thank you for your support
I keep reading this. I am very sad this has happened in your life. She had someone who loved her in you.

She was snoring very heavy and then not breathing. I tried to wake her up but didn't work.
Gave her cpr she would start and stop breathing again. 2 min after trying to wake and cpr I called paramedic. 10 min later they came, I'm pretty sure they gave her epi pen and defibed...then defibed again.

53 years old

I have stories to tell about her ...love her sooo much and our last 2 Days today something special..I think she might of felt it unconscious.

Just now seeing this. So sorry to hear this brother.

The support from people on here is overwhelming. Some f@cking good people on this board!
I hope you are doing ok.

Thoughts and prayers brother. I teared up big time and gave mine an extra long hug today. Hoping you find love again.

Sorry for your loss.

Now more than ever you need to keep yourself occupied. You will feel an emptiness than cannot be put into words, just remember that life moves on.

Wish you the best.

Just saw this and sorry for your loss so cherish her memory always and keep her in your heart. When one door on the path of life closes another one opens and you may find a new joy to help you heal.

Bless you wonton, I hope you are hanging tough..

I can't even imagine what you are going through! Sorry for your loss!

53 years old

Absolutely devastating. I'm sorry for your loss. Unfortunately there are no words anyone can say to make this any more acceptable.

I had a fiance die within 6 months of an inoperable brain tumor 7 years back. If you need some perspective, feel free to DM me.

It would probably be a good idea to seek out a therapist/grief counselor. If not, you run the risk of falling into a deep depression and adding even more problems on top of this tragedy. I've been here and it sucks.

Lmk if there is anything i can offer to help.

I understand and feel for you. I lost my wife in 2016 she was gone in 20 minutes at the hospital you have no idea until you experience what it does to your mind and soul......

I am so sorry to everyone who posted here , to lose such a loved person in your life is to lose a part of your heart and soul.. and sometimes even if it helps 1% talking about it to even all our fellow brothers here, it’s worth its weight in gold. Prayers go out to everyone. God bless you all and stay strong and keeping pushing forward each day

My condolences and much love to you and your family bro.

I understand and feel for you. I lost my wife in 2016 she was gone in 20 minutes at the hospital you have no idea until you experience what it does to your mind and soul......
Damn brother. Glad you’re still here being positive! Hope the hospital didn’t fuck up your wife, 20 minutes is a blink.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear