YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Wife started TRT and orgasm has changed. Need advice?

Chris288

Registered
So my wife and I have been together 23 years ( we are both 40)

Always had a tremendous sex life. Never had issues at all and generally orgasm ed together during interiors. Sometimes she would have 2 or 3 during.

We both bodybuild and she loves some crossfit.

So back in December she went down to the anti aging clinic where I started TRT back in Oct.

I didn't start because of sex drive, my gains stopped and starting being tired. So they have me on 270mg of Test Cyp a week and I freakin love it.

So she started seeing me get jacked again and went down there.

They have her on 20mg of Test Cyp a week. Hell we both love it. Really impacted her. Her body is changing amazingly. Muscles, BF dropping sex drive is crazy etc. Little acne and slick hair but nothing really else but one thing...

Her Clit got larger n pronuouced. Prolly 50% bigger. It is very sensitive. So what is weird is she can't really Orgasm anymore when we have sex. It takes a really long time if at all? WTF?

Generally she will just manually stimulate and no problem there. She goes. She is complaining in positions it's too sensitive when she or I is on top. Feels really good but she doesn't cum anymore. She even can't climax with her rabbit because her clit is sensitive.

Has any women experienced that before? As awesome as this is, sex drive and all she is confused because she always came at least once every time we had sex. So the first time in our life it's just not happening.

Will this get better as she gets more used to it? Will the clit go back to normal if she comes off the test?

I told her she could stop and told me no she loves the drive , muscle, look feel and sex. So I guess it's not a big problem to her yet.

I just figured she would come even more on test when we had sex. I do, so wasn't expecting this. I kinda feel bad like it's not pleasing her anymore, even though she said it's not me. Her clit is just so sensitive. I dunno.

Figured this would be the best place to ask. Really appreciate the help or advice is this is normal.

Typically if she was to come off the exogenous trt, the size of her clit should return back to normal or close to normal considering the dosage she is currently on.

Of course everyone's genetics are a bit different and can respond differently.

Some females can tolerate much higher dosages than others without having all excessive androgynous side effects.

In terms of her clitoral hypersensitivity, I knew a female that experienced similar side effects. All the similar positives like sex drive, energy, etc. but then resulted with much longer time periods before reaching orgasm. Of course as soon as she came off, things returned closer to normal.

If your wife is on any anti-depressants or started any new medication or supplements at the same time, these are also things to examine as possible causes.

AE

Thanks AE. Really appreciate the advice. It's good to know that everything can return to normal.

She doesn't take anything other than the test. No other drugs at all and not user birth control in 5 years once I got fixed.

The TRT is all she has taken. Does the Clit sensitivity lighten up some, or wonder if she will just adjust to it.

Thanks again

I've been with women on low dose test. They all reported super sensitive clit but all had orgasm easier then before. Personally I think she will get used to it. Give it some time, be more attentive in the ways she wants to be touched. Ya know it starts to become in both your heads (got to cum, got to cum) relax don't make the big "O" the reason for sex. Enjoy each other bodies and company. I would set some time aside to have sex without orgasming. After awhile it will be hard for her not to orgasm!

Thanks for the advice gray bass. Yay it might just take some time. We have been talking to see if it might take a couple months to get used to it.

20mgs was probably a lil aggressive , thus the enlargement you are seeing. 8-10mgs is better starting point with less sides. You can ask to back it down a lil bit. Goodluck

Ak

Sounds like a high dosage for female TRT purposes.
After a lot of trial and error, my woman has dialed in running only 6mg of cpy a week (divided 3mg sun morning / wed evening) and bloodwork had her flagged HIGH at just above the normal range.

Get her bloodwork done and see where she is at -- you do not want to be too high into supra-physiological ranges or it a cycle not HRT.

Great points above and I appreciate the feedback. She is getting panels checked in 4 weeks to see where they are.

Great news though she has started back climaxing again. I think like some of u have said it took some getting used too.

She admitted that she didn't know what to think at first so maybe that was part of it. Much more relaxed now and she is more comfortable.

Will keep u guys posted . Thanks so much for the advice and support

I am happy you are getting 270mg, but thats in the tippy-top top for HRT. Others who know more than me feel that 25 is high for a woman. ?? You may have found an agressive clinic. And thats a good thing.

I know Im a little late to the party but wanted to add my two cents. My wife runs some gear and seems to go through periods where the sensitivity in her clit changes. Then it'll go back to normal. But in those periods she may have a hard time having an orgasm (even from things that usually work, I mean you know your wife's body and what works and what doesnt ). It comes and goes though. Its almost like the clit gets bigger and then their body adjusts to it being bigger and then youre cool.

Great points above and I appreciate the feedback. She is getting panels checked in 4 weeks to see where they are.

Great news though she has started back climaxing again. I think like some of u have said it took some getting used too.

She admitted that she didn't know what to think at first so maybe that was part of it. Much more relaxed now and she is more comfortable.

Will keep u guys posted . Thanks so much for the advice and support

They have her on 20mg of Test Cyp a week. Hell we both love it. Really impacted her. Her body is changing amazingly. Muscles, BF dropping sex drive is crazy etc. Little acne and slick hair but nothing really else but one thing...

Her Clit got larger n pronuouced. Prolly 50% bigger. It is very sensitive. So what is weird is she can't really Orgasm anymore when we have sex. It takes a really long time if at all? WTF?

20mg of Test Cyp per week is a good bit on the high side. I'd actually say drop it back to 15mg per week and see if things improve. At 20mg per week there's a real chance of permanent voice changes over the long haul.

From experience with my wife, perhaps a cream would be better. Very similar side effects happened with my wife when she was on low dose test. Soon after switching to cream, administered in the vagina daily, her orgasm intensity and occurrence went through the roof. Cream still keeps weight off and gains are similar to when she was pinning weekly.

8 mgs once week of testosterone put my wife in 500ish level . Up it to 11mgs and clit enlargement, dropped it back 8mgs a week. No extra sentivety on ether dose.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Professional Muscle mobile app

My GF is on 12mgs per week and yeah her clit got bigger. Its fuckin great! :D
who the hell wants a little clit? Big ones are much more fun. Her sex drive is crazy at 55 years old. We have sex every fuckin night!! In our 50's and waking up the neighborhood every night..well almost every night..sometimes I get worn out and need a night off :) I'm old. And she has multiple orgasims... havent noticed any bad sides at that dose what so ever.

Her bloods are good all the time.

I bet the sensitivity will smooth out overtime, your Dr. prescribed 20mgs a week which I don't feel is crazy but...you can try 12mgs-15mgs see if it changes anything.

From experience with my wife, perhaps a cream would be better. Very similar side effects happened with my wife when she was on low dose test. Soon after switching to cream, administered in the vagina daily, her orgasm intensity and occurrence went through the roof. Cream still keeps weight off and gains are similar to when she was pinning weekly.

In the vagina? You're trolling right?

and the creams suck, with injections you know exactly how much the body is taking in.

nevermind. Dead thread.

Cliffs, and for others:
- Get a new provider - one who cares about your longevity and health more than your immediate satisfaction.
- 5-10mg is plenty 90% of the time for girls
- Progesterone? Estrogen? SHBG? DHEA? Pregnenolone? What was her baseline? Her follow-up(s)?
- ...do a full panel and focus on all hormone balance, not a singular one.

Last edited:

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner