over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Wife wants a divorce, need advice :/.

I understand completely. If you ever have any questions feel free to private message me. I’ve been studying the Bible for 27 years. I’ve also had some highly intelligent Bible scholars teach me some important concepts. Romans, Ephesians, Galatians and the book of John are good places to start.
I’ll reach out man. I’d like that.

For what it’s worth I’ve read the good book through over a dozen times, memorized a bunch too. I have the book knowledge, something just doesn’t click for me

Read board rules, we are not suppose to talk about religion on board. Too many times they get into heated discussions that go nowhere. This is coming from someone with strong Christian views, but respect rules. Thanks for understanding.

Read board rules, we are not suppose to talk about religion on board. Too many times they get into heated discussions that go nowhere. This is coming from someone with strong Christian views, but respect rules. Thanks for understanding.
Ok

Understood. Appreciate you letting us chat about it in a couple posts on this thread, it was helpful in this particular context but I entirely respect the rules. I’ll take my question to PM

If I would be in OP shoes I would stay away from her as far as from Chicago to north pole…
You were unlucky that it took her so long to show who she really is and also lucky that you finally seen her true colours. She cant take back what she said but I almost sure that she was cheating on you- why on earth first thing she says that she can have other dudes… also the ring thing- she is a very very very shallow person . Nobody half decent would offend anyone saying something like this!!! Now it is time for you to attach your balls where they should be and tell her to fu.k off forever. Dont waste a single minute on her she belongs to the streets.

Okay, obviously I don't know for sure (how could i) but I feel like she has already cheated on you; probably alot - she likely resents the fuck out of you from knowing she has wronged you and yet you are still so 'nice'. This isn't a YOU thing, its a her thing. Unfortunately females are hypergamus by nature, its very easy to trick them for a night that you are BETTER than their man/long term partner, and the grass is usually always greener for them. This is a horrible situation but i would 100% immediately cut contact, ignore her; act cold yourself lol. I don't see any redemption by continuing to show ANY affection. I know this all sounds like game, but unfortunately life is not sunshine and rainbows like we want to believe. I'm really sorry, this is a painful situation. She is NOT your best friend, bullet dodged. You cannot confide in a woman as if she is your male friend, we aren't the same lol. Very few women will go through thick and thin with you, or most males.
This is the best medicine, period.
Yet sincerely, after a moment like that it does not seem to be healthy for you or for her to continue on this relationship, it is hard but try to improve yourself on what you can and move on, I believe we all being there at some point in time.

The only thing I’m NOT worried about here s the actual divorce process, I made sure we had paper drawn for a potential split prior to getting married so I won’t lose shit here unless she steals it and I have to fight it in court, but that’s the one thing based on her history she wouldn’t do.

One of the things I did/do love about her is her independence. When she had the kid 11 years ago, she split from the guy a short while after but never took a dime from him or made him pay child support. She’s pretty financially successful. Less financially well off than I am, but she makes a SOLID 6 figures and has already told me I can keep all my shit and my dogs (lol). I have paper to enforce that.

Now it’s just dealing with regret over the sink cost of time where I could have build a life with someone else, tbh.
Bro, you seem a nice guy. Moving on can be painful, yet it will be the best remedy—plenty of fish in the sea.

Bro, you seem a nice guy. Moving on can be painful, yet it will be the best remedy—plenty of fish in the sea.
I appreciate it man.

We’ve actually gone a long ways towards fixing things, and she’s steadily worked on fixing her shit.

Could it regress and require divorce? Maybe. But we’re giving it a go, and so far I’m seeing enough to keep at it.

Fingers crossed. Sometimes people fix their behavior temporarily, sometimes it’s a firm change that lasts. No idea how this plays out.

I appreciate it man.

We’ve actually gone a long ways towards fixing things, and she’s steadily worked on fixing her shit.

Could it regress and require divorce? Maybe. But we’re giving it a go, and so far I’m seeing enough to keep at it.

Fingers crossed. Sometimes people fix their behavior temporarily, sometimes it’s a firm change that lasts. No idea how this plays out.
well what exactly has changed? has anything or are you 2 just back to status quo? its easy to think things are being fixed when your actually not addressing the issue that occured in the first place.... im glad u guys are working on it, hell id be divorced a million times over if my ladie wasnt as strong and as forgiving as she is, im a turd...i get angry and yell a lot but in the end i know ive done wrong, does she? have you hit it head on to find out why she did and said the things she did? honesty hurts more than words a lot of times as know one wants the full 100% honesty...get her drunk again and see how she reacts.... i mean why not, id like to know especially since u both travel so much....and i need ur job hook up by the way i need to make it rain homie and she asked me to start traveling more uhhh ohhhh hahaha

well what exactly has changed? has anything or are you 2 just back to status quo? its easy to think things are being fixed when your actually not addressing the issue that occured in the first place.... im glad u guys are working on it, hell id be divorced a million times over if my ladie wasnt as strong and as forgiving as she is, im a turd...i get angry and yell a lot but in the end i know ive done wrong, does she? have you hit it head on to find out why she did and said the things she did? honesty hurts more than words a lot of times as know one wants the full 100% honesty...get her drunk again and see how she reacts.... i mean why not, id like to know especially since u both travel so much....and i need ur job hook up by the way i need to make it rain homie and she asked me to start traveling more uhhh ohhhh hahaha
Yeah, we covered it. Good question, man. I wouldn’t have stayed if we just pretended like it didn’t happen. I just hit it on the nose and told her it was bullshit and asked what was up. Took several conversations and some time, not an easy fix, but I accepted it.

And hey man my career field is honestly easy to get in to, the only shit part is you typically have to start off every level making maybe $100k. If that’s sufficient, you can hit the big leagues within a couple years. If you’re serious, hit me up, I have excellent connections and my company are hiring like crazy as well 🙌

I suspect you’re entirely correct. She cheated on me when we were dating with some ex’s and still snapchats them (not ashamed to say I check every now and then), .
Read the entire thread and I understand wanting things to work. HOWEVER, this in my book is absolutely unacceptable. This can not be going on ever. And she got upset about someone you have dated being at a party you guys were at? You don’t see the absolute insanity in this?

My two cents based off experience.

She will eventually file. And when she does, she’ll try to destroy you. Her demands will be unreasonable and vindictive. It’s always better to file first. She’s shown you her true colors. She’s likely cheated on you. I’d do whatever needs to be done money wise and file sooner rather than later. And get an attorney. That’s just me. You do whatever you think is right.

When people are angry, they can say anything unpleasant,
Give her more time to calm down

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner