over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Wife wants to try DNP...

Andro308

Registered
Any problems with women taking dnp?
Most likely I will not let her go higher than 200mgs a day just to be safe

there's nothing wrong with women taking DNP... just make sure that she doesn't overdo it.. (seriously).

my buddy lost over 80 pounds on it..

his girl is gaining weight on it.

she's clearly a secret eater...

what ive noticed over the years, is that women tend to use DNP as a crutch... and generally end up worse for it (develop really bad eating habits because DNP will make up the difference, and then they stop DNP).

what ive noticed over the years, is that women tend to use DNP as a crutch... and generally end up worse for it (develop really bad eating habits because DNP will make up the difference, and then they stop DNP).

LS the resident female expert(nobully!) :D

Im not Slicey but I am a female lol I take 100-200mg eod(on the night of training days), without diet not much can be seen, with diet fat melts off rapid and tbh thats the only "effect" I notice. If I do ed, even 100mg, I get trashed, cant function and get sick.

But as LS kinda stated, if you cant diet without dnp, dont bother!

fat loss will never be as easy as it is on DNP..

losing fat naturally (or with clen and t3) will seem like it takes FOREVER once you've tried DNP.

so be advised. :star-:ars

luckily we have sponsors here who carry it....thank God LOL

Perfect thanks for the reply’s! I am doing her diet so I know it’s on point she just has to follow it ;)

there's nothing wrong with women taking DNP... just make sure that she doesn't overdo it.. (seriously).

x2

Women really into fitness such as the ones who post on this forum are different and just like the men on here. But if your wife is what I would call a regular women then you have to be careful. By that I mean does she go to the gym and train hard? If she literally just wants a diet pill and doesn't train dnp could work wonders. But as LS stated it's not good long term for someone like that especially if they can't diet without it. Meaning if they use it as a crutch then they will yoyo really badly and could end up taking it half the year. The main possible issue would be developing bad eating habits. But in regards to women and dnp in general no I don't see any reason why she couldn't use it. Just follow Tjitsu's advice and be careful with dose and perhaps start it eod and go from there.

what ive noticed over the years, is that I tend to use DNP as a crutch... and generally end up worse for it (develop really bad eating habits because DNP will make up the difference, and then I stop DNP and get fat and can't see my penis when looking down).

Errmm... ;):p

x2

Women really into fitness such as the ones who post on this forum are different and just like the men on here. But if your wife is what I would call a regular women then you have to be careful. By that I mean does she go to the gym and train hard? If she literally just wants a diet pill and doesn't train dnp could work wonders. But as LS stated it's not good long term for someone like that especially if they can't diet without it. Meaning if they use it as a crutch then they will yoyo really badly and could end up taking it half the year. The main possible issue would be developing bad eating habits. But in regards to women and dnp in general no I don't see any reason why she couldn't use it. Just follow Tjitsu's advice and be careful with dose and perhaps start it eod and go from there.
Very very important point! I do diets for regular people as a job(well part of it), and I cant think of one case were dnp would be an answer. I would make sure she can loose at least 10-15lbs before thinking about dnp because its easy for a beginner and if she cant change her relationship with food and body image then I would not put that in my body.

Slice also makes a good point that dieting without dnp is a mindfuck, for me I start dieting when I cant see my lower abdomils, thats as "fat" I will allow myself to get. A yoyo diet with dnp would be worst case scenario!

I would rather try some good GH from a sponsor like Geno, 1iu am does wonders and costs next to nothing!

You are correct. My wife wanted to try it and she dropped 10 LBS but didn't really want to stick to her diet and program, and she was binge eating in the afternoons because she was skipping meals. It not worth taking poison to gain it all back in 2 days.
Im on 350 Crystal now and with the heat wave its a major bitch. So that's something to consider. For woman I think its better to stick to 200 mg a day and stay for 3-4 week. Fasted cardio is the catalyst.

Last edited:
I was talking to a Doctor who prescribes phentermine to clinically obese patients. He said he hates the drug and it has so many negatives but when they are so obese the weight-loss pros outweigh phentermines side effects. He knows about DNP and said if it was legal he would prescribe it because even though it has so many side effects the rapid weight loss on some patients who are so obese the pros would outweigh the cons.

I was talking to a Doctor who prescribes phentermine to clinically obese patients. He said he hates the drug and it has so many negatives but when they are so obese the weight-loss pros outweigh phentermines side effects. He knows about DNP and said if it was legal he would prescribe it because even though it has so many side effects the rapid weight loss on some patients who are so obese the pros would outweigh the cons.

the side effects of DNP aren't really even that significant... just uncomfortable.

Well a few sides are still teratogenic, mutagenic and carcinogenic.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3550200/

lol did you even read that?

Their sole reference for the teratogenic, mutagenic and carcinogenic effects was:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18461559/

which states:
"we concluded that DNP has general and reproductive/developmental toxicity, but not teratogenicity, under the present conditions"

It makes no claims of mutagenic or carcinogenic effects, but notes
"External and internal examinations of pups revealed no increased incidence of malformations in DNP-treated groups"

Man that is some sloppy referencing by them, can't believe that was published in that state

Anyway, I don't know if it is carcinogenic or not, but as far as I'm aware there is no studies or evidence showing that it is as of yet, the EPA has not classified it for potential carcinogenicity

lol did you even read that?

Their sole reference for the teratogenic, mutagenic and carcinogenic effects was:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18461559/

which states:
"we concluded that DNP has general and reproductive/developmental toxicity, but not teratogenicity, under the present conditions"

It makes no claims of mutagenic or carcinogenic effects, but notes
"External and internal examinations of pups revealed no increased incidence of malformations in DNP-treated groups"

Man that is some sloppy referencing by them, can't believe that was published in that state

Anyway, I don't know if it is carcinogenic or not, but as far as I'm aware there is no studies or evidence showing that it is as of yet, the EPA has not classified it for potential carcinogenicity

This one is slightly better

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3550200/

Do it right and suffer or dont do it at all. LS is right, PSMF, keep your strength. Except add cardio. He's a lil girl and wont do cardio. Id even add clen and t3 for the 2-4 weeks that you're on.

Id taper off by adding 1-2 IU humalog and synthetine to shuttle carbs slowly as you introduce them. Binging is that last thing you want to do unless you enjoy edema and pain.

Do it right and suffer or dont do it at all. LS is right, PSMF, keep your strength. Except add cardio. He's a lil girl and wont do cardio. Id even add clen and t3 for the 2-4 weeks that you're on.

Id taper off by adding 1-2 IU humalog and synthetine to shuttle carbs slowly as you introduce them. Binging is that last thing you want to do unless you enjoy edema and pain.
I don't do much cardio either, but I'm ripped and hold mass easier just using diet. When I add cardio, I lose more muscle it seems, especially in quads. My shitty fucking quad sweep gets even shittier if that's possible.

Downside, blood is gravy and lipids would be better if I did more cardio.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity