over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Wife wants to use HGH

Braven

Registered
Ok so i've got some generic blue's (thanks puriu A+++) and my wife decided she was gonna look up HGH to decide if i was ALLOWED :eek: :p to take it or not and she's decided that she wants to take some, lol :eek:

She trains 2 on 1 off with me and wants to take pwo when i do but i was wondering about safety issues and also how much a woman should be taking, her main focus is fat loss. Im trying to talk her into waiting a while and see what sides i get and also what improvements i make, and also what she does in the same time period unassisted.

Im glad she is being open minded about HGH and doesn't mind the omna's which i have (unclez, again A++) which means im not hiding needles and gear, but im just worried bout her.

Thanks in advance for any advice and info

Ahhh, you have a woman just like mine. It is nice to have someone help me with all my injections (hard to reach areas). I agree, if you have to hide it.....you should not be doing it.

I think, you could use GH efficientley. I would try 2iu's in am and 2iu's in pm. That would give some adequate help for fatloss.

forgot to mention im gonna be taking 5iu pwo and was thinking bout 2iu for my wife

Braven said:
forgot to mention im gonna be taking 5iu pwo and was thinking bout 2iu for my wife
Yes that seems allright for an only-PWO dosage. It's VERY good for ladies bro, do her a favor and start her up at the same time as you do. ;)

Grunt76 said:
Yes that seems allright for an only-PWO dosage. It's VERY good for ladies bro, do her a favor and start her up at the same time as you do. ;)

I was actually going to have my wife do the same, but use igf. Sorry to steal the thread, but any ideas for a good igf dose? Maybe 10mcg pwo ED or maybe 30mcg pwo 3x per week?

Braven said:

1 iu for your wife should work well.

1-2 ius PWO only works wonders if she is cool with doing the injects, my wife did not like taking shots everyday or every two days so she stop...to each there own the more shots the better:D

fourthgen said:
I was actually going to have my wife do the same, but use igf. Sorry to steal the thread, but any ideas for a good igf dose? Maybe 10mcg pwo ED or maybe 30mcg pwo 3x per week?
IGF-1 is good for the ladies. I like 10mcg ED or 20mcg PWO. Depending on her size.

Thanks for all the help peeps.... im interested in IGF-1 also so steal away;)

My wife also was wanting to get into my stash but I wasen't sure about here dose , I was thinking about 1iu ed , she trains 3 days a week and is very hypo thyroid , she took T3 and diden't start to get good results till the dose was 100mcg/ed , She works hard eats pretty clean but the weight just doesen't want to come off.

Would HGH be a good idea for just weight loss ,a s she is not looking to get muscular.

Grunt76 said:

Grunt, would you mind pointing me, and I'm sure there are a lot of other people interested, to some good write-up on HGH and benefits to women.

I would like to have some info ready as I would like to present it to my wife to see if she would be interested in starting. I'm thinking body composition, what it will do for you long-term - longevity, anti-wasting, and the like.

Thank you very much.

I still have to break it to her that in 2 weeks or so I'm planning to start on gear. That's a tough one.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131