over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

wife's cutting cycle during ramadan

shaker88

Registered
Newbies
interested to hear more expert opinion about my wife's cycle to cut during holy month of ramadan , a religious obligatory fasting.
she is fasting from 4 am till 6 pm ,that's around 14 hours of no eating or drinking ,she was in a middle of a cutting phase for a photo session.

we are thinking of this cycle for around 6 weeks to prevent any muscle lose caused by fasting

2 IUs hgh upon waking up
10 mg winny divided at 4 am and 6 pm
injectable EC stack during the fast for 4 weeks
clen the last 2 weeks

she's been working out for 5 years and been on 5-10 mg anavar most of the last year bulking
tried npp and the hair growth was to fast for our liking so she terminated the cycle early
had nice gains on 5 mg winny and no strength or leg measurement loss on 10 mg while at 500-600 kcal deficit from maintenance calories

what do you think ,should i keep the hgh ? substitute winny for a low dose drol ?
is hgh worth it to prevent muscle loss or overtraining due to the extreme fasting ?
never had to fast before during a cut so i don't know what to expect regarding lean mass retention

should she up the calories a little during this month ?

The HGH alone if probably enough to prevent any catabolic effects of a calorie restriction. Intermittent fasting does not mean you will lose muscle especially with only 14hr of fasting just ensure she's getting enough nutritients

If she's fasting and therefor calories are restricted and you're worried about muscle loss why on earth would you speed up her metabolism with EC and clen??
she was already on oral eca stack before ramadan while on normal cutting diet plan without fasting ,so i though if she stop the eca after being on for 3 weeks that will slow the fat loss process

The HGH alone if probably enough to prevent any catabolic effects of a calorie restriction. Intermittent fasting does not mean you will lose muscle especially with only 14hr of fasting just ensure she's getting enough nutritients
i'll keep her on the same calories of the last couple weeks , just condensed in 3 meals during the 10 hours feeding window

she was already on oral eca stack before ramadan while on normal cutting diet plan without fasting ,so i though if she stop the eca after being on for 3 weeks that will slow the fat loss process
But you plan on ADDING clen..............

You have your Wife on orals for a year straight? Yikes.

If you think Anavar is lipid friendly you want might to pull bloods.

interested to hear more expert opinion about my wife's cycle to cut during holy month of ramadan , a religious obligatory fasting.
she is fasting from 4 am till 6 pm ,that's around 14 hours of no eating or drinking ,she was in a middle of a cutting phase for a photo session.

we are thinking of this cycle for around 6 weeks to prevent any muscle lose caused by fasting

2 IUs hgh upon waking up
clen the last 2 weeks

she's been working out for 5 years and been on 5-10 mg anavar most of the last year bulking
tried npp and the hair growth was to fast for our liking so she terminated the cycle early
had nice gains on 5 mg winny and no strength or leg measurement loss on 10 mg while at 500-600 kcal deficit from maintenance calories

what do you think ,should i keep the hgh ? substitute winny for a low dose drol ?
is hgh worth it to prevent muscle loss or overtraining due to the extreme fasting ?
never had to fast before during a cut so i don't know what to expect regarding lean mass retention

Let me be the one to tell you. You playing with fire giving your wife npp,winning ,drol.
If you need to ask why that just makes it worse. I'm NOT telling you guys what to do or not do
I'm just letting you know some facts

And if she doesn't or has ever completed and taking these thing for just a photo shoot.it crazy

Can she till try to keep up the calorie intake up to the mark?

You have your Wife on orals for a year straight? Yikes.

If you think Anavar is lipid friendly you want might to pull bloods.
of course she's not on for a full year , time on almost equals time off ....she did blood work 2 months ago and all was normal

Let me be the one to tell you. You playing with fire giving your wife npp,winning ,drol.
If you need to ask why that just makes it worse. I'm NOT telling you guys what to do or not do
I'm just letting you know some facts

And if she doesn't or has ever completed and taking these thing for just a photo shoot.it crazy
enlighten me pleas why is it that bad if she's using very low doses for 6 weeks on then 6 to 8 weeks off ? i don't mean it in a bad way ...i really wanna know ur point of view

2 IUs hgh upon waking up
clen the last 2 weeks

Don't give your wife anabolic steroids

As far as Ramadan, have her eat a good portion of lean red meat, egg whites, or casien protein. Those are the longest digesting, and if she eats enough, she will have some of it digesting for 24 hours, so even during her fast she will still have a trickle of aminos entering the blood stream.

Trust in Allah during the fast in regards everything else. Don't fret over muscle loss, vain things, etc. As Allah spoke to us when He became a man and lived among us: "seek first the kingdom of God, and everything else will be added to you."

So much sounds off here, I agree. She fasting, calories deficit etc, the goal is to prevent muscle loss and you add clen? This may not go well.

Winny? Well I agree with others that Winny, npp etc isn’t for the avg female. I would stick with Var and Primo.

if anything run the GH during fast. After when she can eat, add the other compound.

To each there own. I am not married but I wouldn’t want my wife to use anything. Good luck.

2 IUs hgh upon waking up
clen the last 2 weeks

of course she's not on for a full year , time on almost equals time off ....she did blood work 2 months ago and all was normal

What you said earlier contradicts that. /shrug

Call me crazy, but why not hire a coach?

you mean till the end of ramadan ? if so ,yes she can but that will waste 4 weeks (no fat loss) and she only has 6 to 8 weeks max before the shoot
I have always noticed more gains during Ramadan and Fasting, something to do with intermittent fasting i believe. Loosing fat, yes that'll be an issue for sure.

If she's fasting and therefor calories are restricted and you're worried about muscle loss why on earth would you speed up her metabolism with EC and clen??
This right here, plus she´s on a limited fluid intake window and you´re giving her two diuretic substances such as ephedrine and caffeine. I wouldn´t take clen and ephedrine together, do one and then the other.

Honestly, giving your wife nandrolone, anavar, winny and possibly anadrol shows you either don´t care for her very much or you want her to become your husband.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131