over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

wife's cutting cycle during ramadan

All she needs is HGH , don’t add any gear; it won’t do nothin but screw her hormones up. You can add Clen only when she plateau

Did you read the original post? Screwing her hormones? That ship has sailed. A year on Anavar. Some NPP. Some hirsutism and I'd guess the raspy voice is there. I'm not judging, they are adults.

Did you read the original post? Screwing her hormones? That ship has sailed. A year on Anavar. Some NPP. Some hirsutism and I'd guess the raspy voice is there. I'm not judging, they are adults.
in fact you are not just judging ,you are assuming things you don't know jack shit about too.

a year on means time on and time off not a full year continuously on ,she takes at least 6 to 8 weeks off between each 8 weeks cycle ......there is no raspy voice at all thank god , in fact she still gets her periods normally cuz she don't use doses that can shut the LH and FSH production down (that was confirmed by blood test several times) ,it does lower 'em to cause light periods at most ,no hirsutism either ,there is a difference between growing thicker hairs and faster growth of the existing hair.

and btw being on var or winny at 5 to 10 mg for even 12 weeks straight (which she didn't do, so don't assume pleas) doesn't even effect the liver enzymes ...liver enzymes panel and kidney function tests was done with abdominal and pelvic ultrasound that showed normal results more than once after 8 weeks cycles.

the only affected parameter is cholesterol to some extent and we are working on that cleaning the diet and supplementing with heart health products while keeping an eye on the blood tests.

All she needs is HGH , don’t add any gear; it won’t do nothin but screw her hormones up. You can add Clen only when she plateau
that's what we decided to do ...i'll post the results with the dexa scan before and after with bloods too after 8 to 10 weeks

in fact you are not just judging ,you are assuming things you don't know jack shit about too.

a year on means time on and time off not a full year continuously on ,she takes at least 6 to 8 weeks off between each 8 weeks cycle

Okay, so you clarified but you did say "and been on 5-10 mg anavar most of the last year bulking".

I don't know much about female hormones but I know 15mg of Anavar drops a man's test by 30% in 3 or 5 days, I forgot. I would guess 5-10mg is a good dose of androgen for a female. I'm not judging as in I'm fine with adults doing whatever.

HOLY CHRIST ON A CRUTCH! PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I call total Bullshit!!!!!!! on the whole story! PICTURES!!!! DUDE!

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics