over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Wild Kanye West Video

Status
Not open for further replies.
The race card is generaly used by crybabies who don't have a leg to stand on and don't want to admit their own faults. And "big enough", quit bein a little bitch. Just because you have a Kanye (or however you spell that) poster hanging in your bedroom is no reason to go get your feelings hurt. The guy wears Easter pink sweaters, his music makes little sense and he is an asshole, and what adult actually uses the word "hater?" I guess you want me to say "my bad." I don't use idiotic terms liike that, sorry. I'm an adult, not a dipshit rapper. By the way, this isn't an Entertainment Tonight board. If you want to "give mad props, yo!" to dumbass rappers, they probably have places on the net to do it. Anyone ever notice that guys like Morgan Freeman and Denzel Washington don't play the race card? It's always an asshole. Insight buddy, it's not because you're black. It's cause you're an asshole!

Exactly, well said. If you are on MTV in a video you must be cool, right? They could literally take a homeless crackhead, dress him up, make a video with him, and convince people that he was the next big thing and alot of people(sheeple) would buy it. They have the template, the masses are told who is cool and what to buy, what to think etc.

I'm glad to hear from another fellow free thinker. We're a dissapearing breed...

It's almost to the point now that if you point out how marketing execs have conditioned otherwise rational people to suddenly forget their reason when faced with the usual adverising stimulus, that we risk being labeled as whacko conspiracy theorists...

Ironically, the word "conspiracy" exists to describe real life historally verifiable events, yet we are now being conditioned that anywhere anyone sees a convenient pattern in our society & says something about it, suddenly they risk being considered as mindless nutbars... (many conspiracists are nutbars, but the word was invented for a reason)

I'm pretty sure this vidoe was posted by Alin for those who could appreciate it. I didn't know everything on the board needed to be criticized. It's simple, If you don't like Kanye, Keep scrolling down the threads and find something else to look at. I used the word "hater" for those who took the timeout to post their negative opinion on a thread that was meant for those who could enjoy it. Ok? :cool:

Kanye West is not at the same scale of assholeness that Adolf Hitler was, but I'll bet that if someone here posted a thread about Adolph's tastes in music, fashion, of food, inevitably the holocaust & WW2 would get brough up.

Kanye didn't invade peacefull neighbours or kill 20 milion Russians & 6 million Jews, but he DID make an enormous ASS of himself during the award ceremony. That ALONE opened the thread up for honest feedback regarding the ugly event...

Open a thread on Micheal Jackson & eventually someone will mention the whole kiddie thing at his neverland mansion.

People respond to big events & bad news is more memorable than good news. It's just human nature...

This thread was OT from page 1 and as such any mod could have yanked it without explanation given...

Some posters have started getting trollish here and I bet this thread will be locked shorly...

Is this your first time on the internet? Stars welcome criticism and any kind of publicity. In fact Kanye goes out of his way to stir it up.

I like the fact that "hater" has been used and racism has been brought up twice in this thread. I guess someone being critical of an african american makes people racists or "hater".

Was that your lame attempt at an insult? No one called anyone a racist nor did anyone say anything about criticizing a black person. Read the thread.

Last edited:
The race card is generaly used by crybabies who don't have a leg to stand on and don't want to admit their own faults. And "big enough", quit bein a little bitch. Just because you have a Kanye (or however you spell that) poster hanging in your bedroom is no reason to go get your feelings hurt. The guy wears Easter pink sweaters, his music makes little sense and he is an asshole, and what adult actually uses the word "hater?" I guess you want me to say "my bad." I don't use idiotic terms liike that, sorry. I'm an adult, not a dipshit rapper. By the way, this isn't an Entertainment Tonight board. If you want to "give mad props, yo!" to dumbass rappers, they probably have places on the net to do it. Anyone ever notice that guys like Morgan Freeman and Denzel Washington don't play the race card? It's always an asshole. Insight buddy, it's not because you're black. It's cause you're an asshole!

Shoe fly, We were doing just fine without your ignorant opinion. Back to the video ;)

Last edited:
Was that your lame attempt at an insult? No one called anyone a racist nor did anyone say anything about criticizing a black person. Read the thread.

Ummm I wasn't trying to insult you, but then again you seem to be the hypersensitive person in this thread.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

And two people mentioned racism and you were one of them.

Ummm I wasn't trying to insult you, but then again you seem to be the hypersensitive person in this thread.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

And two people mentioned racism and you were one of them.

Actually you did but it was a lame attempt :rolleyes: I'm not hypersensitive, Actually if you recall, I did call the guy an asshole for what he did to Taylor too. I'm not even a Kanye fan... I simply said calling a guy ignorant, With his cerdentials??? You don't get his cerdentials being ignorant.

Race was never an issue in this thread. Drop it already. I can't have a conversation with you, Obviously you have an issue comprehending what you read.

forgoet about the douche bag thing etc big deal

what about teh vid...pretty good i say, music is alrite too

I dont appreciate his antics or his music. I think he has misused his influence. With his following he could spread a different message. He chooses not to. He wants the public to think he is a bad boy... Now live w/ the rep you built for yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws