over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Will 5mg vials go bad using 100mcg/day?

vkg1

Newbies
To start out and because I am primarily interested in pursuing anti-aging effects for now, I am thinking of doing GRF(1-29) and Ipamorelin at just 100 mcg each per day.

However, the supplier I would like to use only stocks 5mg vials of these compounds. At my rate of consumption, each vial will last nearly 2 months!

Does that mean I am likely to face degradation of their contents? How quickly do these peptides typically degrade? Any advice would be great.

Keep them refrigerated like you are supposed to and you shouldn't have issues at all. I had an MT2 vial last over a year in my fridge reconstituted.

I have several ghrp and ghrh vials in my fridge that are months old and they all work fine.

Small chain amino acid based peptides last much longer refrigerated than you would think. Even 191 amino acid HGH is good for a month if reconstituted with bacteriostatic water. Myostatin inhibitors with 700+'amino acids are the peptides you want to use right after reconstitution.

Ipamorelin only contains 5 amino acids. It will last a very long time.

Modified GRF(1-29) aka cjc without dac, contains 29 amino acids. It is somewhat fragile but it should be fine for the time frame you are looking at.

Keep them refrigerated like you are supposed to and you shouldn't have issues at all. I had an MT2 vial last over a year in my fridge reconstituted.

I have several ghrp and ghrh vials in my fridge that are months old and they all work fine.

months yeah not a year:

...that did not work for me. i got violently ill and the weakest shittiest feeling lasting about 3-4 days after injecting from a vial of melanotan II that was almost four months old. (not from you guys)

better safe then sorry and just use what you can for about 3 months and then BUY a new vial. the stuff ain't that expensive.

mine had been refrigerated and i had injected about once a week and at some point thought i'd let it ride for awhile. everything had been fine and tan looked good using it through 3 month period and injecting small .5mg amount when needed.

somewhere in the four month range i injected again about .5mg and i thought i was going to have to stay in bed for the week.

like a dumbass about a week later i thought it might have been something else, so i injected from it again using about .3mg and got same shitty result. horrible and i would rather open another new vial after the three month period. i may try again with another vial but then again it was pretty damn vicious sick. so maybe not.

This post is my opinion and not meant to diagnose or treat health issues.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131