over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

"Will Any Steroid Result in Permanent Strength Gain?"

Also tell him to never admit past steroid use ever, if he gets to the UFC USADA will be all over his ass all the time. They can show up at your house everyday if they want to. Here is some info on steroid detection times he can use to plan.his cycles around a test. As if he does a cycle 8 months prior I doubt he'll retain much if anything based on the amount of cardio he will be doing. Everyone is different and there are so many factors to it only he can find this out the hard way. But I think the effects from being off could destroy a portion of his training from lethargy, depression, low t, ect. So as long as he fully understands the risks and he chooses to proceed I wouldn't bother with a cycle 8 months out imo but I would use.detection times to allow a decent and long cycle that was closer to his fight/drug test. my 2 cents

https://steroidcycle.org/steroid-detection-times/

Also tell him to never admit past steroid use ever, if he gets to the UFC USADA will be all over his ass all the time. They can show up at your house everyday if they want to. Here is some info on steroid detection times he can use to plan.his cycles around a test. As if he does a cycle 8 months prior I doubt he'll retain much if anything based on the amount of cardio he will be doing. Everyone is different and there are so many factors to it only he can find this out the hard way. But I think the effects from being off could destroy a portion of his training from lethargy, depression, low t, ect. So as long as he fully understands the risks and he chooses to proceed I wouldn't bother with a cycle 8 months out imo but I would use.detection times to allow a decent and long cycle that was closer to his fight/drug test. my 2 cents

https://steroidcycle.org/steroid-detection-times/

I was going to tell him exactly this
I doubt he will retain much and the ups and downs of this all plus the risks involved mean this ain't worth it.

Also we gotta keep in mind that you can wind up using tainted steroids. Can anyone definitively say that the test no ester you buy doesn't mistakenly contain some minor amounts or other dugs that may have much longer detection time....?

You make some good points but that is a supplier question. I would only use raws as well but the chance the supplier sends you something different by accident is in the relm of possible. If you been brewing awhile you can tell a lot of compounds by color/smell. If not there is just an added risk.

There is nothing permanent anything with aas. Size or strength wise. If youv gotten strong and jacked and Hit the ceiling before you started using steroids you’ll have that base to return to but Anyone takes a year completely off gear. I mean no trt. No gear at all. You will guaranteed look like a completely different person. You’ll lose all but you can retain through proper training and diet which isn’t much. Don’t get me wrong you can contribute to gain size and strength naturally without a doubt. The ascension won’t materialize as quickly.

Whether it is by increased satellite cell proliferation & myonuclear addition, or by the increase to voluntary activation, and the phenomenon of "muscle memory," all AAS support permanent increases to muscular strength when the training stimulus is directed towards that adaptation.

Those in doubt may look to the literature and the scientific support for lifetime bans for athletes caught using AAS.

Note that what I am not saying includes:
the loads lifted with AAS will be the same loads lifted as without (but rather, where X is pre-AAS strength & Y is on-AAS strength, X+k strength will be maintainable, despite its not being X=Y).

Having read over this thread, you should let your friend know that sports doping is against the rules, and in the opinion of many, particularly morally reprehensible in combat sports where the opponent has to receive strikes from a drug cheat.

Why would he even get tested if he's an amateur? They all blast gear like crazy on an amateur lvl.

Having read over this thread, you should let your friend know that sports doping is against the rules, and in the opinion of many, particularly morally reprehensible in combat sports where the opponent has to receive strikes from a drug cheat.
Damn; I didn't know that doping is against the rules.
And in the opinion of many it is also morally reprehensible? OK will definitely tell him that too. Thanks for letting us know

What you need is some accounts of people who did just what you're asking. Otherwise it's all speculation. I did basically exactly what OP asks after lifting for over 10 years and training in combat sports. I gained 23 lbs on the cycle and after being off for about that time you speak of I had kept about 10-12 lbs of that. Cycles after that first 10-12 lbs really didn't stick so much but that initial cycle did. After numerous cycles and then going off for years I put on another ~10 lbs. So after 10 years off and still in shape doing my combat sport and lifting so working out every day and sometimes 2x a day my new weight without any assistance was ~ 20 lbs heavier. One could safely say i owned that mass by then. By the time I took 10 years off it took over a year for my body to normalize and tighten up so there is that. There is no free ride in this shit. The older you get, the more cycles you do the more time it takes to normalize. the only exception is that first cycle ~12 weeks and then off. The body will snap back fast and hold a good bit as long as you keep training and eating good clean food and you have some semblance of a decent set of genes. But playing catch as catch can in this game is a gamble and usually diminishing returns if you have to keep coming off and normalizing. Eventually it takes longer to recover than you have to recover and reclaim your peak naturally.

I can give a example of this.. I can take a month off.. come back and use the same loads for the same reps. . I have done it numerous times over the years.

How do you do this? even when losing weight?

And in the opinion of many it is also morally reprehensible? OK will definitely tell him that too. Thanks for letting us know
Yea tell him steroids are illegal as well and morally reprehensible by a lot of people. In fact tell him to say 3 Hail Marys and repent....sinner

Whether it is by increased satellite cell proliferation & myonuclear addition, or by the increase to voluntary activation, and the phenomenon of "muscle memory," all AAS support permanent increases to muscular strength when the training stimulus is directed towards that adaptation.

Those in doubt may look to the literature and the scientific support for lifetime bans for athletes caught using AAS.

Note that what I am not saying includes:
the loads lifted with AAS will be the same loads lifted as without (but rather, where X is pre-AAS strength & Y is on-AAS strength, X+k strength will be maintainable, despite its not being X=Y).

This. The studies I've read have said some of the changes are permanent. But don't think it will make much of a difference in real life. Unless he is being tested by USADA, he should be able to get away with short acting testosterone and HGH easy.

You're welcome. There is probably both an internet resource for the rules of his federation, as well as for the agency that is responsible for testing. He should refer to the latter for lists of prohibited substances, where, I would venture a guess, anabolic steroids are listed. If he has internet connectivity on his smartphone that will work, but it may be worth it for you yourself to print it and deliver it to him; help with reading for the more difficult words to sound out, his being an MMA guy, reading comprehension might be anticipated by many people to be below passing a secondary school level.

You're welcome. There is probably both an internet resource for the rules of his federation, as well as for the agency that is responsible for testing. He should refer to the latter for lists of prohibited substances, where, I would venture a guess, anabolic steroids are listed. If he has internet connectivity on his smartphone that will work, but it may be worth it for you yourself to print it and deliver it to him; help with reading for the more difficult words to sound out, his being an MMA guy, reading comprehension might be anticipated by many people to be below passing a secondary school level.
Yep your the one triggered.

You come across as far more naive and detached from reality than he is by the way.

There is nothing permanent anything with aas. Size or strength wise. If youv gotten strong and jacked and Hit the ceiling before you started using steroids you’ll have that base to return to but Anyone takes a year completely off gear. I mean no trt. No gear at all. You will guaranteed look like a completely different person. You’ll lose all but you can retain through proper training and diet which isn’t much. Don’t get me wrong you can contribute to gain size and strength naturally without a doubt. The ascension won’t materialize as quickly.
I agree that you basically loose everything because that is what happened to me, but I was going through an old thread you started back in 2020 and you stated you took 2 years off gear and training and you stated that you were able to get your physique back that you built mainly with AAS without even taking AAS.

I agree that you basically loose everything because that is what happened to me, but I was going through an old thread you started back in 2020 and you stated you took 2 years off gear and training and you stated that you were able to get your physique back that you built mainly with AAS without even taking AAS.
Ya Iv got in pretty good shape a few times after long layoffs with no gear. Not as heavy or thick as with gear but still pretty decent. It’s def a different look. But Iv also been in the gym for over 35 years and I grew a good majority of my muscle long before I ever used aas. But it’s getting more difficult every year to stay in shape w age.

In my experience you may hold on to a tiny bit of strength , but it’s always a pretty dramatic strength lose , everyone is different ,but for vast majority that’s been my experience

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws