over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Will anybody make the LBA's again

Well if anybody ever considers producing them Id be willing to help. So pm me
If i remember correctly Phil bought all the stuff from True Nutrition to make them , then something fell through and he sold it off to "Pitbull" , I bought a good bit from him before I took my last trip and haven't seen or heard of them since.
I tried a couple different brands but they tasted terrible

I've said it before and I'll say it again, the LBAs were 'all Glycerol'. Glycerol is about the only legal supplement that can work like magic (increased pumps, vascularity, looking leaner than you are). There was nothing else in the LBAs that gave the effects people were raving about apart from the Glycerol (or Glycerine, same thing). Here in Belgium, you can buy 1L bottles of Glycerol in any pharmacy if you'd like to use it. I don't know if they're freely available in the US though?

I use glycerol monosterate for that. Works great and is underrated in my opinion. Also cheap stuff.

Dante left the recipe here if you were smart enough to save it before it was deleted.

You can buy glycerol and make your own concoctions with what you want, or add it to certain meals.

Exactly.

Phil had the whole board obsessed by them because he was selling them, he was a good salesman

They tasted good, but that's about it. It would be cheaper to eat eggs throughout the day or sip EAAs.

We had the same bullshit with Humapro. Overpriced powdered or tableted EAAs with good marketing.
So basically GLYCEROL and a source of amino acids (Beef or chicken collagen, inexpensive those days).
Packaged in a convenient and delicious way that you can carry around and sip on all day.
To Phil's credit, he did believe in the product. He would empty a bottle (usually strawberry if my memory serves me right)into gallon of water and sip on it all day... every day.It was important for him. I would go along and mix mine but never could finish the gallon of it.
Dont know whom they came from in the latter years but the cases used to come from Jeff Guilliny (SP) over at All American Pharmaceuticals always with a box of stuff to 'try'accompanying.
No two batches where mixed the same, one was thicker, one was sweeter, one was saltier like a red wine Phil was a real connoisseur of them.

Dante left the recipe here if you were smart enough to save it before it was deleted.

You can buy glycerol and make your own concoctions with what you want, or add it to certain meals.
Did you save a copy? if you did please DM me it, Thanks.

If anybody has the recipe dm me also!!!!

So, basically it's made of glycerol (can buy on Amazon) and Knox gelatin or artificially sweetened Jell-O? Am I missing an ingredient? Protein? Forgive my ignorance...I've not been super-active in the supplement-taking area of gym ratdom for several years. Money and myself often parted ways on "miracle" supplements in my youth. More than I care to think about, in fact. I pretty much stopped taking anything legal, other than protein and vitamins, years ago. If you guys say it works, though, I'd be willing to give it a shot.

It’s not made with Knox gelatin. Collagen type 2 and I believe Hydro whey were in the lbas pit bull was making

So, basically it's made of glycerol (can buy on Amazon) and Knox gelatin or artificially sweetened Jell-O? Am I missing an ingredient? Protein? Forgive my ignorance...I've not been super-active in the supplement-taking area of gym ratdom for several years. Money and myself often parted ways on "miracle" supplements in my youth. More than I care to think about, in fact. I pretty much stopped taking anything legal, other than protein and vitamins, years ago. If you guys say it works, though, I'd be willing to give it a shot.

I'm entirely with you on the legal supplements. Glycerol is one legal supp that really works though. Don't expect it to build muscle or burn fat but making you look better? Yes.

They were also great to mix with peanut butter , it made it really thick like Taffy almost which was a nice "treat" now and then , added to oatmeal or a shake to add a little more flavor.

I did the same thing with PB.....make it like a Reese's treat...fucking amazing.... Pitbull.....where the fuck are you?? LOL

How much glycerol are you guys using pre workout?

Did you save a copy? if you did please DM me it, Thanks.

Dante posted it, but it was taken down by him (I think out of respect for Pitbull). I do have a copy of what he wrote, but out of the huge respect I have for him, I need to get his approval before doing so. If he posts the ok, or if you can get him to give the green or red light on this, i'll go what ever direction he advises. Not trying to tease or go nah nah nah, I just have a ton of respect for DC.

Big dose right there :D

If it weren't relatively expensive over here, I would be taking more of it as well though.
Liquid glycerol is expensive there? I pay about 20 bucks a gallon on amazon

Dante posted it, but it was taken down by him (I think out of respect for Pitbull). I do have a copy of what he wrote, but out of the huge respect I have for him, I need to get his approval before doing so. If he posts the ok, or if you can get him to give the green or red light on this, i'll go what ever direction he advises. Not trying to tease or go nah nah nah, I just have a ton of respect for DC.
Yea DC is stand up guy! I get it totally!!!!!

Oh how I wish DC would give the go ahead to post it lol. But I get it if not. Totally understand not giving it out.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear