over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Will anybody make the LBA's again

inoverdrive

Kilo Klub Member / Verified Customer
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I use to love these! It seems they are know where to be found any longer. Does anybody know of anyone reproducing them again or maybe a good alternative?

Think all the similar things are missing a key component... Was it in liquid glycerine? Think that may be it

I use to love these! It seems they are know where to be found any longer. Does anybody know of anyone reproducing them again or maybe a good alternative?

Check out Liquacel, Pro-Stat Max, or LPS; all 3 have glycerine.

So collagen protein? Curious what is suppose to be the benefit? All I ever heard was it’s good for skin, hair, and nails.

^ tasted like a tootsie roll especially if you kept it in the fridge which made it a little thicker consistency :)

Phil used to send me cases of it.
He would swear by it.

I liked the original product. As it was made with collagen. Now that many use whey. I might as well just mix some non sugar syrup in my whey protein drink with little water to make it thicker.

Think all the similar things are missing a key component... Was it in liquid glycerine? Think that may be it
Yeah, I was trying to remember the name of that but couldn't. That is what I saw is missing. I think that mostly just helps your muscles fill out more with a pump feeling. According to this article it promotes water retention inside the muscle. **broken link removed**

Phil used to send me cases of it.
He would swear by it.
I bought it that way too from him and I liked how it made me feel and look. It didn't take a very high dose daily to see benefits either.

I don't know what happened to PitbullTank. He was making the LBA's and things were going great. I finally got on board and ordered some. It tasted just like chocolate syrup. I tried to PM him a year+ ago and never heard back from him. I just looked him up and he was last here July 8, 2019.

Last edited:
Yeah, I was trying to remember the name of that but couldn't. That is what I saw is missing. I think that mostly just helps your muscles fill out more with a pump feeling. According to this article it promotes water retention inside the muscle. **broken link removed**

It also pulls subq water inside the muscle , one pro i know says he use it to pull water inside muscle and that by pulling the subq water it keeps his BP down

I havent used it my self

Respect

Madg

I've said it before and I'll say it again, the LBAs were 'all Glycerol'. Glycerol is about the only legal supplement that can work like magic (increased pumps, vascularity, looking leaner than you are). There was nothing else in the LBAs that gave the effects people were raving about apart from the Glycerol (or Glycerine, same thing). Here in Belgium, you can buy 1L bottles of Glycerol in any pharmacy if you'd like to use it. I don't know if they're freely available in the US though?

So collagen protein? Curious what is suppose to be the benefit? All I ever heard was it’s good for skin, hair, and nails.

Exactly.

Phil had the whole board obsessed by them because he was selling them, he was a good salesman

They tasted good, but that's about it. It would be cheaper to eat eggs throughout the day or sip EAAs.

We had the same bullshit with Humapro. Overpriced powdered or tableted EAAs with good marketing.

It also pulls subq water inside the muscle , one pro i know says he use it to pull water inside muscle and that by pulling the subq water it keeps his BP down

I havent used it my self

Respect

Madg

Yup. Although I'm not sure if that in itself will keep your BP down but who knows?

Exactly.

Phil had the whole board obsessed by them because he was selling them, he was a good salesman

They tasted good, but that's about it. It would be cheaper to eat eggs throughout the day or sip EAAs.

We had the same bullshit with Humapro. Overpriced powdered or tableted EAAs with good marketing.
I loved it simply for the taste! If I can have something chocolate sweet tasting which is mostly protein (Pitt bull used beef protein isolate in his) and minimal impact to my blood sugar, super hydrate me, and give me insane pumps in the gym..... ha ha sign me up! It was money well spent for me! Fuck I have given strippers more money than I spent on LBA's...ha ha ha

Well if anybody ever considers producing them Id be willing to help. So pm me

I'd buy them , I did notice a better pump when I used them pre workout.
They were also great to mix with peanut butter , it made it really thick like Taffy almost which was a nice "treat" now and then , added to oatmeal or a shake to add a little more flavor.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rpsly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws