advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Will constant steroid use increase or decease life span?

Will constant steroid use increase or decrease life span

• Increase

Votes: 20 11.9%
  • Decrease by less then 10 years

Votes: 75 44.6%
  • Decrease by more then 10 years

Votes: 50 29.8%
  • Not effect at all

Votes: 23 13.7%

• Total voters

rivered

Registered
With my limited experience I think it will decease my life span, I was wondering what the more experienced users think.

Good question. I would say decrease. Look what it can do to you if used in high doses. Hemocrit goes up, bp goes up, cholesterol goes out of wack, and it can really stress the liver and kidneys as well.

How one defines usage is the determining factor.

If you are talking way above TRT and HRT dosages like most do using compounds that have nothing to do with "regulation" (i.e. dball, anadrol, tren, etc etc etc) absolutely no question in my mind you are compromising life expectancy (greatly for some abusers).

If on the other hand you are talking about keeping yourself regulated both testosterone wise and estradiol wise at levels where you could be percieved as the healthiest hormonally (lets pick age 26).....at 40 50 60 70 years of age.....then I would say an argument would definitely be made in that scenario as for increasing life expectancy....maybe even by 10-25 years in some cases.

There is no doubt in my mind that a 63 year old man with a testosterone level of 113 and an estradiol way above range is much less healthy than a 63 year old man with a testosterone level in mid range (lets say 550ish for arguments sake) and estradiol in range (22-34ish) (cardiac wise, stroke risk wise, bone fracture wise, disposition wise, metabolically wise, the gamut etc etc etc)

Last edited:
Obviously this topic has been discussed a million times and of course it varies from person to person.

I think if someone ran doctor monitored hrt (for health and well being purposes ONLY) with regular blood-work and checkups they could possibly end up living a happier longer lasting life.

But that typically isnt how it works, not at all.

For the rest of us, who use steroids for our own personal reasons, I think it all comes down to genetics. Some can abuse the hell out of AAS with crazy high amounts and not have any issues at all. Others can run moderately dosed cycles and have heart problems (Maldorf and Pesty come to mind here) due to pre existing conditions.

Then there are others who take steroids along with abusing rec drugs and drop dead at 35.

There really is no way to know for sure.

Obviously this topic has been discussed a million times and of course it varies from person to person.

I think if someone ran doctor monitored hrt (for health and well being purposes ONLY) with regular blood-work and checkups they could possibly end up living a happier longer lasting life.

But that typically isnt how it works, not at all.

For the rest of us, who use steroids for our own personal reasons, I think it all comes down to genetics. Some can abuse the hell out of AAS with crazy high amounts and not have any issues at all. Others can run moderately dosed cycles and have heart problems (Maldorf and Pesty come to mind here) due to pre existing conditions.

Then there are others who take steroids along with abusing rec drugs and drop dead at 35.

There really is no way to know for sure.

How many mg per week you consider a moderate dose?

How one defines usage is the determining factor.

If you are talking way above TRT and HRT dosages like most do using compounds that have nothing to do with "regulation" (i.e. dball, anadrol, tren, etc etc etc) absolutely no question in my mind you are compromising life expectancy (greatly for some abusers).

If on the other hand you are talking about keeping yourself regulated both testosterone wise and estradiol wise at levels where you could be percieved as the healthiest hormonally (lets pick age 26).....at 40 50 60 70 years of age.....then I would say an argument would definitely be made in that scenario as for increasing life expectancy....maybe even by 10-25 years in some cases.

There is no doubt in my mind that a 63 year old man with a testosterone level of 113 and an estradiol way above range is much less healthy than a 63 year old man with a testosterone level in mid range (lets say 550ish for arguments sake) and estradiol in range (22-34ish) (cardiac wise, stroke risk wise, bone fracture wise, disposition wise, metabolically wise, the gamut etc etc etc)

I feel there is evidence that the body purposely lowers testosterone levels as we age to limit the amount of damage the hormone can cause and extend our life, the same can be said of GH. However, environmental factors can also raise estradiol, and this could be the most damaging of all, and taking testosterone can help counter this effect (especially when used with an AI).

THe better question is will it raise the QUALITY of the yrs You are here...I know very healthy guys in their 50's and 60's that would have a lower quality of life if not for AAS

I didn't vote since you cannot give a blanket answer without variables. I'm pretty much in line with Dante here though. Excess will shorten whereas proper use can potentially length. FYI proper use would be closer to TRT than what most call cruises.

Increase lifespan?! This isn't a TRT forum.. Bahahahahahahaha

**broken link removed**

You'll live forever. Everyone knows this. :cool:

Use some common sense with gear as with everything in life. Everything in moderation. Anyone who gives a blanket statement as to how long you will live is full of shit! Only God knows the answer to that question. Just be sensible and use your head. ;)

Lets say you take 100mg of test most of the time and do like 200mg a couple times a year 10 weeks at a time. Would that be considered to much??

Honestly, probably not gonna kill you anymore than doing any other unhealthy thing a couple short periods a year (like drinking or overeating). No guarantees though.

But who does 200mg a week a couple times a year? No one on here.

If anyone can answer the question correctly, what are this weeks winning powerball numbers?

No one knows. Obviously, abusing juice is bad for you. But I think small trt doses are safe for you (100mg).

I bet i will live longer then all the fat fucks pounding KFC, taco bell, McD, etc...

its disgusting to watch my friends get married, and then blow up like a hot air ballon.

what blows a stock motor more quickly? 100hp dry shot of nitrous, or a dual stage 350hp wet kit?

Of course you will die sooner with all the gear, GH and slin. But look on the bright side it will be a fun ride. I use it as an excuse not to save a lot for retirement. Hopefully ill die before 65 :D

Of course you will die sooner with all the gear, GH and slin. But look on the bright side it will be a fun ride. I use it as an excuse not to save a lot for retirement. Hopefully ill die before 65 :D

I know a lot of good men that 65+ seems like they are still having a good time. something to think about. Dont know how old you are.

im sure when i get to 40-50 ill be on GH and test at low dosages to keep my levels in check.

but for now im going to grow like a weed, and do what is needed to compete :)

I bet i will live longer then all the fat fucks pounding KFC, taco bell, McD, etc...

its disgusting to watch my friends get married, and then blow up like a hot air ballon.

Well, you cant really say that for certain but its a good chance yes. My wife's brother in law is an obese 300lbs or so but is probably going to live much longer than me. I know that is an extreme example but that shit does happen! Today when I tell folks that I am suffering from heart failure they look at me like I am from Mars because I look so healthy from the outside. You really dont know what is happening on the inside, no matter how many tests you have run there is always that unknown factor that can bite you in the ass!

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws