advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Will deca, eq and hgh heal injuries and build collagen if not working out?

animal organs have natural healing peptides in them, bpc157, thymosin-1s ETC

eat LIVER etc, but yes bpc tb and gh and id even venture to say mk
It’s old school but I take Beverly Ultra 40 liver tablets and have for 2 decades, put all my people on them. I eat my deer livers but I won’t eat American beef organs unless I know the rancher and know the cows get nowhere near a river with runoff from fields

It’s old school but I take Beverly Ultra 40 liver tablets and have for 2 decades, put all my people on them. I eat my deer livers but I won’t eat American beef organs unless I know the rancher and know the cows get nowhere near a river with runoff from fields
damn, are those indications of potential or likely contamination?

@Muay Thai I seem to never receive notifications when mentioned, so just seeing this now. I receive questions of this nature so often it's actually alarming. OP's question insofar as it relates to musculoskeletal soft tissue healing, BPC157 seems to have some efficacy. The rest, not so much.

I just want to make clear that the body's healing processes are shaped by eons of evolutions and won't be improved substantially by some Chinese peptides or outsmarted by those on internet bodybuilding forums. The body is already excellent at healing from (particularly acute) injuries.

GH is procollagenous (largely in the extracellular matrix) - this isn't something to expect to affect aches or pains (and certainly not to be useful for injury rehabilitation nor prevention) - but rather, this increases the strength of the bone-tendon attachment, with some increased mechanical advantage... i.e., this would translate in increased muscular strength as %1RM in a dynamic exercise. That's about all there is to that. (By the way, rhGH applied directly to the tendon definitely promotes tendon regeneration and growth; but this is probably not what OP wants - he's not going to do this sort of risky injection himself and we have no indication of tendon pathology nor any indication he's done even physical therapy of any sort, i.e., it doesn't even sound very serious).

Oxandrolone decreases wound healing time for skin grafts in burn patients (but with larger effects on weight regain, BMD, LBM). OP is not asking about wound healing; oxandrolone and AAS (yes, including T & Deca) increase markers of collagen metabolism, generally reflecting net collagen deposition. This is likely in the extracellular matrix. Of course, androgens also have unclear (some good some bad) effects on tendon. Let's not get to deeply down that rabbithole as it will just confuse people.

Deca benefits joint pain (partly by its particular procollagenous activity that is actually deposited into [at least rat] tendon) by its effects on the renin-angiontension-aldosterone system (I wrote about this here: [link]). Unfortunately, this is a double-edged sword of sorts, as it also promotes cardiac tissue remodeling and pathological action by this same mechanism. I would not rely on procollagenous activity in the tendon to meaningfully reduce aches or nagging pain caused by, more likely, improper loading (e.g., exercise selection) and recovery.

Aside from proper planning and implementation of training (i.e., programming, exercise selection, changes to training variables), emphasizing rest/recovery (these would be my foremost considerations here personally)... you could try some BPC157 to promote musculoskeletal soft tissue healing (a "band-aid" of sorts). Works for some, not for others.

Yes American beef liver is filled with toxic shit, Argentina is the only country that bans ALL hormones and chems that winds up no cattle liver so always source it there or wild game preferably away from ag chems

The run off would be shit and piss. One of those vegan documentaries showcased a town with a pig slaughterhouse. River was contaminated and all the residents complained of the smell.

Throw in some flooding and drowning 500 pigs and now you’re talking.

The run off would be shit and piss. One of those vegan documentaries showcased a town with a pig slaughterhouse. River was contaminated and all the residents complained of the smell.

Throw in some flooding and drowning 500 pigs and now you’re talking.
Also herbicide, pesticide, and anhydrous ammonia (fertilizer) these are all cleaned from the blood and stored in American beef liver. Also your venison is almost always a lot younger than your beef so less exposure and generally you’re not hunting near a big river and if you plant crops for your deer you don’t spray.

Also herbicide, pesticide, and anhydrous ammonia (fertilizer) these are all cleaned from the blood and stored in American beef liver. Also your venison is almost always a lot younger than your beef so less exposure and generally you’re not hunting near a big river and if you plant crops for your deer you don’t spray.
I didn’t even think of these. Think I’ll be adding a lot more fish to my diet.

so here is a little info that i mention before on this subject

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1501119/

https://journals.lww.com/aswcjourna...ic_Steroid,_Oxandrolone,_Reverses_the.18.aspx

https://www.jstor.org/stable/44149009

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/ar...f anabolic agents,all phases of wound healing.

i have had a bunch of injuries and tissue damage. i will say that aas help, you also need to do other stuff. diet, sups, mental work.

the tendon and connective tissue stuff is more tricky.
living on test hurt this and i feel like i have seen those results in real life.
once they get hurt they are very easy to damage again. some of that info says that hormones help healing but in my experience they are never what the were pre damage.

I didn’t even think of these. Think I’ll be adding a lot more fish to my diet.
Cheap too 500 for like $45 on Amazon

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08