over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Will do ANYTHING to grow my arms

Sounds nonsensical but squat. Squat heavy and squat often. No better way to add mass all over including arms. Yes, syntherol works im proof of that but the 10-15lb gain in body weight for an inch gain on the arms always held true for me when I wasn't using the synth.

No better way to add that size then heavy compound movements. Squats, deads, standing military, heavy rows etc. Maybe not the answer you want but when I'm big everywhere my arms are always big as well.

i always say this... if you want a to add significant size to any muscle you need to get larger as a whole, while prioritizing that muscle group (barring SEO use) ... If you are 200lb, you are not gonna gain 2inches on your arms by staying 200lbs and just doing more sets or exercises or different movements... u need to get larger as a whole and progress the muscle you want with prioritization...

give them their own day if they are reallyyyyy behind... i see some guys always hitting back n bis, or chest n tris... if they lag very bad, its sometimes hard to destroy them with the heaviest weights for most reps if you just smoked your back or chest first...

Sounds nonsensical but squat. Squat heavy and squat often. No better way to add mass all over including arms. Yes, syntherol works im proof of that but the 10-15lb gain in body weight for an inch gain on the arms always held true for me when I wasn't using the synth.

No better way to add that size then heavy compound movements. Squats, deads, standing military, heavy rows etc. Maybe not the answer you want but when I'm big everywhere my arms are always big as well.

Thought that was mostly useful for nattys who need the heavy compound movements to boost testosterone? Us being enhanced would it matter?

I'm primarily referring to heavy squats in particular. Dead lifts and bench I can understand, as they indirectly work other areas of the upper body.

I say this because my legs are much larger in proportion to my upper body, and I can hit them once every two weeks and they grow much faster than say arms. If I squatted often they would start to look silly lol.

Last edited:
High rep skull crushers and hammer curls before bed every night .

i always say this... if you want a to add significant size to any muscle you need to get larger as a whole, while prioritizing that muscle group (barring SEO use) ... If you are 200lb, you are not gonna gain 2inches on your arms by staying 200lbs and just doing more sets or exercises or different movements... u need to get larger as a whole and progress the muscle you want with prioritization...

give them their own day if they are reallyyyyy behind... i see some guys always hitting back n bis, or chest n tris... if they lag very bad, its sometimes hard to destroy them with the heaviest weights for most reps if you just smoked your back or chest first...

I keep hearing this and I suppose it's true but not ideal for me. My back/shoulders/legs already dwarf my arms. If I was to gain another 20 pounds the proportions would just look silly.

Big squat, big pull
Poverty ass arms tho lol my calves are 1.5 inches bigger

Guarantee you Rich Piana dont have a big squat, deadlift or bench press but he has 24" arms, yea he put sumthin in em but no one knows for sure what tho!

Guarantee you Rich Piana dont have a big squat, deadlift or bench press but he has 24" arms, yea he put sumthin in em but no one knows for sure what tho!

PMAA and oil, they look silly, especially when he is leaner.

This is my first time doing synthol and I thought the exact same thing but honestly it is painless. I started with 1ml per head still only 2xweek and worked my way up .5ml at a time until I reached 3mls. I use a 25g 5/8" and I always pin pre workout then massage for a couple seconds post injection nothing crazy then go train arms.

What kind of synthol are you using?

I keep hearing this and I suppose it's true but not ideal for me. My back/shoulders/legs already dwarf my arms. If I was to gain another 20 pounds the proportions would just look silly.

please post a picski....

Originally Posted by PitbullTank View Post

give them their own day if they are reallyyyyy behind... i see some guys always hitting back n bis, or chest n tris... if they lag very bad, its sometimes hard to destroy them with the heaviest weights for most reps if you just smoked your back or chest first..

The posts above are your best advice on this thread in my opinion.

I think synthol should be left alone until you are already very big and lean and want to add "finishing touches" to compete in a bodybuilding/physique contest.

You want to add 1 inch to your arms? The short (and best) answer in my opinion is to add 15 pounds of muscle. You are very tall. There is plenty of "room" to add a lot of muscle mass to your frame.

I would stop focusing on training arms and take the next 12 months to focus instead on getting stronger on the big basic excercise: Squat, deadlift, chin ups, dips, barbell bench press, over head barbell press and barbell rows. Keep you rep range 6 to 12 reps for upper body.

I take it you know that nutrition is 50% of the recipe to build additional muscle mass... Add one more solid meal to what you are already doing is the short answer here...

Think about this: If in one year or so from now you manage to add 40-50 pounds on all the main upper body lifts: bench press, overhead barbell press, dips (weighted) and barbell rows for a rep range of 6 to 12 reps and eat one more meal a day every day starting today... Do you think your arms would be bigger? Of course!

I strongly agree on the heavy compound movements and focusing on putting on overall body weight/mass

Also how many days are you training? When I backed down from 6 to 4 days per week things started growing again. Less can be more even if you don't FEEL sore the muscles may need more time to recover if you are hitting them hard and heavy

Like some smart people mentioned Just get stronger and gain more muscle every where. I used to want big arms in the beginning and unnessarily forced them to grow doing 4 reps to failure on tricep extensions 130-140 lbs and bicep curls 130-140 going heavy on every exercise to failure in low reps and after a few years messed mine up. Dont get me wrong big arms are great, although, I overdid it , and now a days I dont worry too much about arms. I like cable a lot of cable work now a days.

Tendons in arms are delicate and really not made for abuse like you can for legs or back. I have smaller size joints and tendons, and injured mine majorly where I had to stop lifting upper body over a year

I wouldn't push arms to grow too forceful, sure go to failure, if tendons allow you too, but don't do what I did keep killing arms with low reps every workout at all cost,even if it hurt, or you're more than likely get injured. Yes I know , its common sense to stop if it hurts, I was young and for some people common sense isnt so common :)

I agree with the deadlifts. Deads put a shit ton of stress on my Bi's and bench presses with ring finger just in front of the ring on the bar hits my Triceps hard as well. Along with any other heavy pressing I do.

A lot of people think frequency brings up body parts but I don't find this true with arms in my case. I actually have found skipping arm day every once and a while lets mine recover enough to actually recover and grow. Maybe because they get so much more stimuli from back and chest and shoulder days

Lol if your arms are less than 20 inches you can't respond to this thread. :D

Just kidding guys

A lot of people think frequency brings up body parts but I don't find this true with arms in my case. I actually have found skipping arm day every once and a while lets mine recover enough to actually recover and grow. Maybe because they get so much more stimuli from back and chest and shoulder days

:yeahthat:

True in my case too. :)

One of the main issues with guys who struggle to make their arms grow is they're working them way too much thinking stimulating them is the solution... when clearly it's the opposite. Basic rule: you grow when you rest... so up to everyone to find balance between hitting arms too often or not enough. ;)

Like some smart people mentioned Just get stronger and gain more muscle every where. I used to want big arms in the beginning and unnessarily forced them to grow doing 4 reps to failure on tricep extensions 130-140 lbs and bicep curls 130-140 going heavy on every exercise to failure in low reps and after a few years messed mine up. Dont get me wrong big arms are great, although, I overdid it , and now a days I dont worry too much about arms. I like cable a lot of cable work now a days.

Tendons in arms are delicate and really not made for abuse like you can for legs or back. I have smaller size joints and tendons, and injured mine majorly where I had to stop lifting upper body over a year

I wouldn't push arms to grow too forceful, sure go to failure, if tendons allow you too, but don't do what I did keep killing arms with low reps every workout at all cost,even if it hurt, or you're more than likely get injured. Yes I know , its common sense to stop if it hurts, I was young and for some people common sense isnt so common :)

Well said brother - so true on the tendons in arms. I believe that everyone is different I've added much more size to my arms with added frequency and volume. I still go heavy with every so often to switch things up (shock the muscle a bit).

As for the OP - I would stay clear of putting oil in your arms until I try some of the other alternatives.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131