over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Will gh or any peptides help herniated discs in neck etc. please help

krazpsi

Newbies
Looking for some info as this year has been a rough one for this banged up bodybuilder. Will gh at a certain point help with pain or healing of the disc. If anyone knows of any peptides, gh, igf, special stack and not just "take deca lol" please share as I am dying to lift heavy again and the c7 t1 c5 c6 along with no curve in my neck are really at that point where it hurts to train. Surgery is a last resort and I have done chiro. Like I said any comments or feedback will be appreciated!

Looking for some info as this year has been a rough one for this banged up bodybuilder. Will gh at a certain point help with pain or healing of the disc. If anyone knows of any peptides, gh, igf, special stack and not just "take deca lol" please share as I am dying to lift heavy again and the c7 t1 c5 c6 along with no curve in my neck are really at that point where it hurts to train. Surgery is a last resort and I have done chiro. Like I said any comments or feedback will be appreciated!

If they are truly herniated disks, then I highly doubt they would help.

Have you looked into an ESI? They have a decent success rate, and it is definitely something to try before surgery, but not all people respond to it.

Ive had several cervical epidurals in the last year+. That seems to be the only thing that has helped me personally. GH hasnt done a thing for my pain. Been considering the TB500 lately. Id piss on a sparkplug if I knew it would work!

Went through the same thing last year with C4-C6. Mine was not herniated discs but bone spurs from cervical disc degeneration pressing on nerve roots. The end result is the same. Pressure on the nerve roots with lots of pain. No peptide or GH will get the pressure off that nerve root. That's your problem. I tried the chiro too, didn't help. Meds to ease pain help some. Prednisone helped me a lot with the pain. I had the surgery the fix the problem and it worked as a last resort (Anterior cervical discectomy and fusion).

If you go to the gym, do DO NOT do any overhead pressing and avoid any heavy lifts where you extend your head and neck out of its natural alignment (deadlifts off the floor) . Think head back with your chin tucked.

Good luck.

Last edited:
Have you had any other symptoms? ie: tingling, numbness, weakness?

Went through the same thing last year with C4-C6. Mine was not herniated discs but bone spurs from cervical disc degeneration pressing on nerve roots. The end result is the same. Pressure on the nerve roots with lots of pain. No peptide or GH will get the pressure off that nerve root. That's your problem. I tried the chiro too, didn't help. Meds to ease pain help some. Prednisone helped me a lot with the pain. I had the surgery the fix the problem and it worked as a last resort (Anterior cervical discectomy and fusion).

If you go to the gym, do DO NOT do any overhead pressing and avoid any heavy lifts where you extend your head and neck out of its natural alignment (deadlifts off the floor) . Think head back with your chin tucked.

Good luck.

What is the prednisone for and is it a pain pill? Just this past week a liitle tingling if I hold my neck down? I think its pressing on the nerve roots also and becuae the traps go up to the neck the migrains around the occipital nerve get more intense every month. even the Fiorecet headache pills do not work. Can you lift heavy and are you back 100% from the surgery, I guess I am asking was it woth it as most people do not say anything possitive about it and that evey 10 years the top or bottom disc may need to be fused.

Appreciate all the feedback. What about a bulged disc could gh help heal that. I can now tell the discs in my nech have aggrivated my thorasic as it hurts alot like an uncomfortable can't ever get comfortable pain in between my shoulder blades right on my spine if this makes sense.

What is an esi? Is that similiar to an epidural?

I think gh and the mill of peptides serve a wonderful purpose for healing of tissues for tears, strains, sprains, etc, but for certain things like alignment and mechanics of movement, or various growths like bone spurs/other mineral deposits, scar tissue... manually correcting the injury by way of surgery is sometimes the only option...

case in point... I had a neck fracture back when I was 17 from a car accident and two of the vertabraes were dislocated (subluxation) as well as fractured (C5-C6)... I wore a halo (head/neck traction) for 3 months and altho the fractures healed within the first month (I also took mega doses of glucosamine/chondrotin daily which I think helped), from all the various scans I had every following month to monitor my progress, the ligiments that had over stretched (as it was explained to me in basic english by my neurosurgeon) but didnt break (to basically keep me alive and/or not paralyzed) healed but never regained original elasticity to keep everything back in its proper alignment so surgery was my only option to keep the vertabraes in a non "floating at will" state...

I did the fusion and been happy every after (of course after rehabing all the muscle and soft tissues in my neck to get rid of the "rubber neck" LOL). I still have the little dog bone shaped plate with two screws in place even tho my doc told me after around 5 years i could have it removed if I wanted since the bones would naturally fuse together thru calcification...

What is the prednisone for and is it a pain pill? Just this past week a liitle tingling if I hold my neck down? I think its pressing on the nerve roots also and becuae the traps go up to the neck the migrains around the occipital nerve get more intense every month. even the Fiorecet headache pills do not work. Can you lift heavy and are you back 100% from the surgery, I guess I am asking was it woth it as most people do not say anything possitive about it and that evey 10 years the top or bottom disc may need to be fused.

Prednisone is a anti-flam steroid, and its a pill you take over a series of days. It helped the pain only, it did not fix source of the problem.

I have no regrets about having the surgery done, besides I felt (and my surgeon felt) like it was something that had to be done. My back was back against the wall as they say and I was not improving past a certain point… Yes I am back in the gym lifting heavy

Boy can i feel your pain, i have the same injuries to my neck c5,c6,c7, t1...my doctor tell me that fusion is not an option because there is more then one disc involve, I'm using traction for the last 3 months and so far not much relief...i keep working out as hard as i can without aggravating those affected areas(lower back is also a mess)the harder my muscle feel the less pain and pressure on my neck and back. i aim to try all peptides including act-1 and bpc-157 in the near futur, i will post my results when I'm able to start my own thread...

no.

OK i get it! i cross the line, I'm sorry! i've never been on blog before...

I think gh and the mill of peptides serve a wonderful purpose for healing of tissues for tears, strains, sprains, etc, but for certain things like alignment and mechanics of movement, or various growths like bone spurs/other mineral deposits, scar tissue... manually correcting the injury by way of surgery is sometimes the only option...

case in point... I had a neck fracture back when I was 17 from a car accident and two of the vertabraes were dislocated (subluxation) as well as fractured (C5-C6)... I wore a halo (head/neck traction) for 3 months and altho the fractures healed within the first month (I also took mega doses of glucosamine/chondrotin daily which I think helped), from all the various scans I had every following month to monitor my progress, the ligiments that had over stretched (as it was explained to me in basic english by my neurosurgeon) but didnt break (to basically keep me alive and/or not paralyzed) healed but never regained original elasticity to keep everything back in its proper alignment so surgery was my only option to keep the vertabraes in a non "floating at will" state...

I did the fusion and been happy every after (of course after rehabing all the muscle and soft tissues in my neck to get rid of the "rubber neck" LOL). I still have the little dog bone shaped plate with two screws in place even tho my doc told me after around 5 years i could have it removed if I wanted since the bones would naturally fuse together thru calcification...

Thanks yea I think its almost time to go under the knife.

Prednisone is a anti-flam steroid, and its a pill you take over a series of days. It helped the pain only, it did not fix source of the problem.

I have no regrets about having the surgery done, besides I felt (and my surgeon felt) like it was something that had to be done. My back was back against the wall as they say and I was not improving past a certain point… Yes I am back in the gym lifting heavy

Yea you hit the nail on the head, I feel like my backs against the wall and even though I have a pretty high tolerance for pain this is like a constant beat you up every day kind. Would you say the surgery helped 100% or 50 and did you lose a ton of motion? Also what discs were fuse? I think if my neck gets fixed the thoracic will fall back in place as the doctor said thoracics are rare to herniate but will if they compensate for other discs. Thanks again for the feedback its been very informative.

Yea you hit the nail on the head, I feel like my backs against the wall and even though I have a pretty high tolerance for pain this is like a constant beat you up every day kind. Would you say the surgery helped 100% or 50 and did you lose a ton of motion? Also what discs were fuse? I think if my neck gets fixed the thoracic will fall back in place as the doctor said thoracics are rare to herniate but will if they compensate for other discs. Thanks again for the feedback its been very informative.

The surgery helped 100%. No more pain for me at all. I had C4-C6 fused (2 levels) Lost only a little range of motion in my neck. Small price to pay. I think most of your neck mobility happens at C3-C4, but that was not fused in my case. No regrets at all.

BTW... all this speculation, my guess is they would do an epidural not fuse. Unless you are having big time nerve issues because of it. Have you seen a doctor?

I really appreciate the experience and information from those of you with this problem.I also have been getting epidurals c4-c6 but have been told it is only a matter of time before the pain control from delaudid will fail and paralysis will take effect.That is how it started,pain in neck ,bad headaches,pain going down my back and then paralysis down my right shoulder and arm.The epidurals have helped immensely along with pain med but I have to face the fact that it is knife time.Hate that they have to cut my throat to get to the damaged area.Sorry for long post but this crap scares me.

I also don't think any GH will help a herniated disc, infact if you think about it, GH (in high doses over a long period) will prolly help the bulge grow and inflict more pressure against the nerve.

I have 4 small hernias in my lower back S5-L5-L4-L3 with 3 deg. discs. I have constant pain (no meds) just riding my bicycle and moving my spine helps me with the pain and also heat.

Awaiting fusion in next 0 - 10 years. Untill then im still working out :)

Last edited:

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner