over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

will heating my tren turn it dark?

gman3517

Newbies
Im a little suspect of the gear I just picked up because its a light yellow/golden colored tren and Ive only ever seen orange or copper colored tren. Its from a new source and I want to check and see if gear is legit. I heard that the color of tren depends of how hot its heated when prepared. My question is, if i heat the tren, will it turn it the shade of orange or copper that its known for. If so, how hot should I heat it? And another thing, what are your opinions on gear marketed under a company called "Endurance Labs" from the uk?

Im a little suspect of the gear I just picked up because its a light yellow/golden colored tren and Ive only ever seen orange or copper colored tren. Its from a new source and I want to check and see if gear is legit. I heard that the color of tren depends of how hot its heated when prepared. My question is, if i heat the tren, will it turn it the shade of orange or copper that its known for. If so, how hot should I heat it? And another thing, what are your opinions on gear marketed under a company called "Endurance Labs" from the uk?

Perfectly normal. I've seen it in many shades. DO NOT heat it. Yes, heat will cause it to darken, but this is from oxidation. You will make tren less potent doing this. I've never heard of endurance labs, if you got it from sponsor here you should be gtg.

Last edited:
This tren, from MLG (GOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD) is reallllly light, but it hits you like a fucking train.

Attachments

• CIMG0004.jpg
    CIMG0004.jpg
    265.3 KB · Views: 1,101
All MLG products carry a impecable standard for accuracy and consistency. Customer Service is topnotch. Yes, The Tren-E will hit you like a frieght train. For me 10-12 days and its was overwhelming. I recommend dosing low till effects are present.

All MLG products carry a impecable standard for accuracy and consistency. Customer Service is topnotch. Yes, The Tren-E will hit you like a frieght train. For me 10-12 days and its was overwhelming. I recommend dosing low till effects are present.

That is forsure!. Their Deca is also a unique color as well, but that doesn't concern me whatsoever!

6huln8.jpg

MLG Tren made here by this man. True Story! :love::headbang::lightbulb:

119qhj7.jpg

Not made by....you know....this guy...:eek::eek::eek::sta:-wars

Last edited:

I had some tren from GAULS and it was really light colored emailed them and they said has to do with the heating process and they have a way of doing without the same heating process. Also has to do with the type of oil it is made from and also if it was from pellet or pure raw powder form. Anything Gauls was obviously g2g I found out when I tried and ended up with some bad tren cough. No need for you too heat it just give it a try you will know if it is good tren or not there is no mistaking it.I would trust sponsors from this board.

Perfectly normal. I've seen it in many shades. DO NOT heat it. Yes, heat will cause it to darken, but this is from oxidation. You will make tren less potent doing this. I've never heard of endurance labs, if you got it from sponsor here you should be gtg.

:yeahthat: Thanks Sity

Just curious, what you call a low dose?

you never have to question if your tren is good because the sides tell you its tren-i never met anyone that didnt get the usual sides from tren-i know some guys are gonna say you cant judge a product by sides but when it comes to real gh,my hand at night gets such bad pins and needles and tren gives me unbearable insomia,so if i am not getting those sides i would question the product

As an exp'd runner of le'tren e/a running 500mgs a wk of M'z tren was to much for myself, and I fuggin love tren. I ended up barely running 300mgs a week and was gains to sides ratio were in balance. THIS worked for ME. Figured out whats best for you, I wouldnt recommend blast'n off with some crazy dose as it WILL HIT YOU.

As an exp'd runner of le'tren e/a running 500mgs a wk of M'z tren was to much for myself, and I fuggin love tren. I ended up barely running 300mgs a week and was gains to sides ratio were in balance. THIS worked for ME. Figured out whats best for you, I wouldnt recommend blast'n off with some crazy dose as it WILL HIT YOU.

Thanks. been running 250 Tren E, 250 mast 250 test, 4 weeks now for first time, no sides, feeling good

Heat Damaging?

Why would heat damage the tren?

What heat would you say is safe to heat it too? How else do you get it into solution without heat?

there is no need to heat your tren period. people will heat to sterilize but if you have sound sterile practices while producing you do not need to heat at all. if the gear stays suspended in the oil at room temp then why would you need to heat it to get it to dissolve in the first place? you don't. a warm water bath will help it dissolve faster or you could do it simply with stirring and no heat it just takes longer.

VP

I'm cruising on MLG's Test E/Tren E at 100/100 a week and loving every minute of it....probably will never cruise on test alone after this experience.

Not only am I keeping all the gains from the previous blast, I'm still leaning out while lifting more and more, slowly but surely ...

So, it is "OK" to lightly warm Tren to ease injection, just not too much?

I heat all my vials in a small bowl of really warm water for 10 min or so. It really seems to help for a smoother inj.

I second what GG said about M's tren. That shit is insane, after the second week on his tren e I bumped it up to 1.5 cc's 2 x week and by the forth week it hit me harrdddd. I have done tren for years and can def say that that shit is some of the best I have had!

Wayna,

Thats interesting that you also cruise on tren. I also blast and cruise but when I cruise its just on test e. Do you plan on getting bloods done on this cruise, I would be very curious on the results. Def peaked my interest, I might have to try this!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131