over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Will HGH alone still work? Need advice

scogan85

Newbies
Hey everyone....I don't post much, and I hope I'm doing no wrong by asking this question here...I took like 6 or 7 kits a few years ago along with t4 and didnt get much results........I have been taking some blue dvds from a good bro on here ...I've only watched one dvd so far, but I have an unlimited amt so that is no issue.....I know it works much better with the usual test Dvd's and stuff but will I see benefits from taking it all alone? I mainly want to just burn some fat and help me maintain my current size...I havent taken any other stuff in over 2 years , so I"m about to combine a really good one here in the near future....is there anything else that I need or should be taking with it..Im sure this has been asked before and sorry to bother...please send me a thread if you know where one is...thanks all!

I'm currently doing 3.33 iu a day...just mixing 1 cc with each dvd so that a bottle last me 10 days and a kit lasts 30 days...I will probably bump up to 4 iu, but as I stated before I'm taking absolutely nothing else other than my whey protein shakes...will I still see benefits from this....as i stated before...the amount or length of time would be no issue....thanks for the help!

I'm currently doing 3.33 iu a day...just mixing 1 cc with each dvd so that a bottle last me 10 days and a kit lasts 30 days...I will probably bump up to 4 iu, but as I stated before I'm taking absolutely nothing else other than my whey protein shakes...will I still see benefits from this....as i stated before...the amount or length of time would be no issue....thanks for the help!

I assume you mean the bottle lasts 3 days and a kit 30 days. I'm using 4iu's per day of Rips. I was running 7 days/week, had to cut down to 5 on-2 off. I now find the sides manageable with that protocal. As stated though, everyone is different, you really need to experiment a little to find what works for you.

Race

You can run it alone and still have great results. If you have an unlimited supply, I'd consider getting up to the 6 iu a day range.

I assume you mean the bottle lasts 3 days and a kit 30 days. I'm using 4iu's per day of Rips. I was running 7 days/week, had to cut down to 5 on-2 off. I now find the sides manageable with that protocal. As stated though, everyone is different, you really need to experiment a little to find what works for you.

Race

Yes, I'm sorry that was a typo...doing 1 bottle every 3 days....I have never experienced any sides even when I was doing like 5 or 6 IUS 3 years ago...I got these dvds from a bro who's prob been around longer than anyone....hes on the bottom lower right hand side below all these forums on the main page..(hes amazing btw haha)...these new ones I got are generic blues...I used to take yellow tops.....is there anything other than AAS that I can add for more noticeable fat loss results...I mean I"m ok now... bout 29 yrs old...6'2 226 13% bf or so....I took t4 for 4 or 5 months with it years back and I didnt think that helped whatsoever...I have anxiety a little, so I was a little nervous about trying out clen.....any thoughts? thanks all!

Last edited:
Yes, I'm sorry that was a typo...doing 1 bottle every 3 days....I have never experienced any sides even when I was doing like 5 or 6 IUS 3 years ago...I got these dvds from a bro who's prob been around longer than anyone....hes on the bottom lower right hand side below all these forums on the main page..(hes amazing btw haha)...these new ones I got are generic blues...I used to take yellow tops.....is there anything other than AAS that I can add for more noticeable fat loss results...I mean I"m ok now... bout 29 yrs old...6'2 226 13% bf or so....I took t4 for 4 or 5 months with it years back and I didnt think that helped whatsoever...I have anxiety a little, so I was a little nervous about trying out clen.....any thoughts? thanks all!
PP clen is GREAT! start at 40mcg forn 3 days and pump it up 20mcg every 3 days till you get to 120 and dose down 20mcg evey 3 days. Easy as 3.14! GREAT fat lose results.

PP clen is GREAT! start at 40mcg forn 3 days and pump it up 20mcg every 3 days till you get to 120 and dose down 20mcg evey 3 days. Easy as 3.14! GREAT fat lose results.

Is it essential to take t3 with the clen or will it work well alone? My friend has told me how well clen/t3 combo works......so would you recommend both or would just the clen and blue tops be good? Thanks!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GhostriderTX
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws