over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Will I be able to turn Pro one day?

Easy to believe OP in terms of gear use/physique to match. Physique looks great from the front. Probably a year away from back matching front if you're lucky. You have done a great job, and I think you are truly ready to crank it up if that's the decision you are making. 2x/week crush that back and eat like a gorilla and you should arrive where you want.

I'm going to be the asshole here. Forgive me if I'm wrong, however if you're telling us you built that physique on 300mg and 150mg of test then you are full of shit.

The way I see it either:
1- You're getting $ or free products from your supplier to post here about how good that UG lab is hence the amazing physique on 300 mg of test E.

2- You're lying about your dose.

3- You're telling the truth and if so, my apologies. You probably have a good future in this sport.

If you're not telling the truth, sooner or later you'll embarrasse yourself. There are few big boys here and they know what's up.

Good luck but tread carefully on this Forum and be straight and honest. You'll learn a lot from the guys who compete or competed.

Welcome to this board. Hopefully you can contribute and learn. It's a great board one of the best.
Dudes 180 lbs and you think he couldn’t achieve that with 300 test? That’s on the smaller side so I find the doses completely believable.

No offense OP, you look great. Like others are saying don’t jump up to crazy doses, go gradually.

Seems a debate is here abt "taking it slow" vs "go for the gusto, time is running out" (trying to paint both in positive light).
To clarify what i meant, and still stand behind...
He's only ever even ran 300mg test. His next cycle could be something like 500 test 500 deca for a few months and then maybe drop the deca for some mast as he gets closer to his contest. Those doses would still triple what he's done before. I just think it would not be wise to jump on like multi-gram doses of gear right away. He doesn't even know if he'll need an AI or anything at the doses i proposed above

And i appreciate those that defended the integrity of his reported usage. I was gonna post a pic of my buddy who played college football, total health nut, life time natty and isn't as lean as the OP but still pretty damn developed for a natural guy

blast and cruise. each blast likely higher dose and add stuff.
DEFINITELY look into slin and gh.
31 yr old and considering trying to be a pro.... time not on your side. go go go
gotta live eat and breathe it.

You look great and you have Pro potential.

As far as the back, my guess judging from you physique is that most likely you pull everything with your arms and not actually using back muscles as much as you should. No magic exercise, just learn to engage the lift with your back, pull with your back and take it through full range (tension on back muscles in concentric and eccentric). I recommend watching some of Big Mike Van Wyck's videos on back training (has tons of them on his channel), these helped to improve my training a lot:

Don’t listen to these people saying you need to gas it hard. If you were trying to turn pro in open bodybuilding, yes as you are starting late. Classic physique, absolutely not.

What? Lol is this a real post?
I’m also going to the the asshole here and I played college football with several guys who looked exactly like this…so a guy claiming to have run one cycle while training hard for 17 years is completely plausible.

They have never seen a D1 free safety with their shirt off….who’s diet is 87% McDonalds and koolaid

90% of the board would yell “tren! All the tren”

They have never seen a D1 free safety with their shirt off….who’s diet is 87% McDonalds and koolaid

90% of the board would yell “tren! All the tren”
I would yell genetics!!! As someone who spent their whole life being an athlete.

Don’t listen to these people saying you need to gas it hard. If you were trying to turn pro in open bodybuilding, yes as you are starting late. Classic physique, absolutely not.
TRUTH ^^^ 💯

I'm going to be the asshole here. Forgive me if I'm wrong, however if you're telling us you built that physique on 300mg and 150mg of test then you are full of shit.

The way I see it either:
1- You're getting $ or free products from your supplier to post here about how good that UG lab is hence the amazing physique on 300 mg of test E.

2- You're lying about your dose.

3- You're telling the truth and if so, my apologies. You probably have a good future in this sport.

If you're not telling the truth, sooner or later you'll embarrasse yourself. There are few big boys here and they know what's up.

Good luck but tread carefully on this Forum and be straight and honest. You'll learn a lot from the guys who compete or competed.

Welcome to this board. Hopefully you can contribute and learn. It's a great board one of the best.
All opinions are respected here. I’m not on here to boast about the products my source supplied me with. It’s testosterone enanthate. That’s truthfully the only compound I’ve ever used…. In my 17 years of training. My dosages are spot on with what I said. I have nothing to hide. I came to this site because I found out how informative and educational it was by being shown it from my sources email.

I am 31, 3 months in on 150mg test e, and I’m finally going to add in decca here. I ran 300mg for 4 months first before this cruise for the first time ever. I am so damn excited to see what I can achieve with TWO COMPOUNDS, vs one for the first time too. I’m here to keep learning and keep sculpting knowledge on how to keep advancing with PEDS, slowly and healthy.

Classic physique is where I will attempt to turn pro. I feel like open would require the insane dosages. Classic, I won’t need to go as hard which is what I want. I want longevity. I will compete into my 40s I feel like. 30
Is the age for me where I will finally peak, and it’s only just begun!

I need to discuss what dosages I should run test e and Decca together should be… for my first stack.

The guy has good to great genetics (back is lacking to a degree). I don’t think this is a stretch by any means. He’s trained a long time natural and ran 300mgs for 4 months… that’s not nothing. Nice physique.

As 165 suggested, we need mandatories.
Mandatories coming soon!

Well good thing he’s not 240 or 6ft.
Dude is 180lbs soaking wet and probably short. VERY realistic.

It honestly shows u who has ever seeen a real athlete with good genetics in person.
Our back up DBs looked like this. Not insinuating I’m not impressed, I definitely am. But people making it seem like this look is ONLY achieved with gear is truly fuckin nuts.
So true. Achieving a shredded look is something I did as a natural already. I’ve gotten to 4% body fat and was like 157 pounds soaking wet… however I won NPC badger state 2018 with this look. You can attain an amazing look, without gear. To turn pro, you then need the accessories. This is why I chose to take this route. I am a competitive person and I feel like I can rock something sick on the stage.

So true. Achieving a shredded look is something I did as a natural already. I’ve gotten to 4% body fat and was like 157 pounds soaking wet… however I won NPC badger state 2018 with this look. You can attain an amazing look, without gear. To turn pro, you then need the accessories. This is why I chose to take this route. I am a competitive person and I feel like I can rock something sick on the stage.
Your head is screwed on straight. A rarity, tbh.

Like others mentioned, you’ll need to walk around maybe 215 off-season, which will not be a stretch with another year or two of gear. You could be 33 years old with a competitive physique, easily.

All opinions are respected here. I’m not on here to boast about the products my source supplied me with. It’s testosterone enanthate. That’s truthfully the only compound I’ve ever used…. In my 17 years of training. My dosages are spot on with what I said. I have nothing to hide. I came to this site because I found out how informative and educational it was by being shown it from my sources email.

I am 31, 3 months in on 150mg test e, and I’m finally going to add in decca here. I ran 300mg for 4 months first before this cruise for the first time ever. I am so damn excited to see what I can achieve with TWO COMPOUNDS, vs one for the first time too. I’m here to keep learning and keep sculpting knowledge on how to keep advancing with PEDS, slowly and healthy.

Classic physique is where I will attempt to turn pro. I feel like open would require the insane dosages. Classic, I won’t need to go as hard which is what I want. I want longevity. I will compete into my 40s I feel like. 30

I need to discuss what dosages I should run test e and Decca together should be… for my first stack.
Depend bud. You can go two routes and maybe if I would be in your shoes I would rather like to check how I respond to 500 mg test? Two compounds seems good idea for third cycle but remember - if you want thickness and I think this is huge advantage when you are not very tall- plain good test is number 1 here. You will also find out how do you respond for slighy higher dose of test and I would maybe add 50 mg proviron to this. If you thinking about being a pro you defo should start with moderate to higher doses of test and while this will be your second cycle this approach is most bang for your buck.

I would do around 500 mg Test with 300 mg NPP considering everything. Maybe do 500 mg of Test for like 6 weeks to see how you respond and then add the NPP.

, I won’t need to go as hard which is what I want. I want longevity. I will compete into my 40s I feel like. 30
dont count on it. if your thinking about big things and saying not needing to go as hard, dont expect big things
if people, any people, think classic and even physique guys are able to get by with less, youre bullshitting yoursleves
are there outliers, sure. how many? Do you know any? Do you believe you are one of them?
turning pro is about being in the right place at the right time, with the right physique, in front of the right panel.
whatever you do, to get on the right side of that, is what it takes

Time is not on your side but genetics are great. I think you need to read and learn a lot about PEDs and labwork for health monitoring before continuing. Why?
I’m finally going to add in decca here
Nobody calls Nandrolone “decca” except for newbs. Deca Durabolin hasn’t been around for a long ass time.

Can you afford a coach to guide you in this realm? A reputable one and not just a glorified PED peddler.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131