over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Will I be able to turn Pro one day?

You have no back to be turn pro with sorry
@pesty4077 this guy joined Monday and has 15 negative shitty post, this is definitely a banned member. Exit door is waiting for him.

Hey everyone! Vinny here. I am new to this forum, and loving every minute. How did I get here? I bought from a UGL source who told me to come here and review the products.

I al 31, 5’8”, 180, and about 8% body fat all year round. I have been lifting for 17 years. I have competed naturally in the NPC 3 times. Two local shows in Wisconsin. I won the men’s physique overall in 2018 at NPC badger state championships in Wisconsin… naturally. The following year I tried nationals in 2019 men’s physique North Americans, and landed in the middle.. 14 out of 35 people. After this placing I realized something…

If I wanted a chance at turning pro I have to turn to the DARK SIDE…

September 2022 I started my first PED ever… testosterone enanthate. I started low at 300mg and I ran it like that for 4 months. After the four months, I cut the dosage in half to see how well I maintain the Gainz. I put on 20 pounds in the four months. I went from 162 to 182, and lost body fat.

Since January 15th 2023 I have been on 150mg test enanthate cruising… I have maintained EVERYTHING I built so far, and it’s been amazing.

May I will be entering my next BLAST PHASE.. to get ready to compete in October!! I will be upping my dosage of test again… and adding in another anabolic like decca.. and possibly Anavar towards the show. This will
Be my first ever contest stack.

I will be logging my progression here.

The goal is to win the show in October in classic physique. I started in mens physique and now will be doing classic for the first time… and I feel more confident than ever. Should I post some pics Guys? I’ve trained 17 years and won an NPC show as a natural… but can I switch to classic and turn pro?

YESSSSSSSS ITS ON!
You did a national show (north americans) and decided you needed to get on some sauce, why did you wait until 2022 to get on a cycle? Valuable time wasted there.

Physique wise, I think you have an EXCELLENT physique with nice shape, good muscle bellies especially arms and legs. Your back just lacks a little thickness which will bring about a more 3D look to it, your back separation is excellent though, you can clearly see all the muscle bellies in your back ( guys that have 3x the muscle in their back don't have that type of detail). Take your nutrition, training, and supplements to another level and I can see you being successful in your endeavors as either a pro or a good competitive national level guy.

As others have mentioned,
Once you bring up the back, the package you bring to the stage will be pretty competitive

Looks like you have all of the components and insertions for a solid back, just need more mass - which will come with time

Nick Walker took TEN YEARS to make this transformation which if you do the math is less than 0.1846 lbs a week. If that is not slow and steady I don't know what is.

I don't believe that. He didn't put on that size at an even pace. I didn't follow him when he was an amateur but I'm guessing he was "pro size" within a couple of years or even just months from when he hit the gear.

But I will say he looked absolutely horrendous in the first pic. Like you couldn't look much worse as a bb lol, and now he's vying for the O. I don't think anyone would have thought he could do anything in bb. Complete insanity.

@pesty4077 this guy joined Monday and has 15 negative shitty post, this is definitely a banned member. Exit door is waiting for him.
Thank you I was like what the! I thought these forums are about positive criticism and feedback. Everyone who’s commented on my post with feedback… THANK YOU. I will be eventually posting some mandatories soon! Also, BIG BACK DAY TODAY!! thanks to you guys, I’m so motivated to bring up my back even more. It needs more size and that’s where I’ll place it.

I took time after nationals, away from competing because I had some seriously family issues to tend to. Now I’m in a great spot to chase my dream. I don’t care if it takes til I’m 35 to turn pro, I wanna do this the healthiest way possible. I put 17 years in the gym before I considered PEDS, I have a feeling deep down that this is actually helped me. Instead of burning all my cycles up while in my 20s… I waited to do it in my 30s so I can peak my physique at its best. I can start slow, and ramp it up at a nice pace as I learn how these compounds effect me personally.

Deca deca deca, we all know what that is and it doesn’t need to be DECCA lol. Getting upset over a word differentiation shows weakness.

I have no idea what it takes to be a pro. But you look amazing :) atleast a look i prefer over many current pros

Thank you I was like what the! I thought these forums are about positive criticism and feedback. Everyone who’s commented on my post with feedback… THANK YOU. I will be eventually posting some mandatories soon! Also, BIG BACK DAY TODAY!! thanks to you guys, I’m so motivated to bring up my back even more. It needs more size and that’s where I’ll place it.

I took time after nationals, away from competing because I had some seriously family issues to tend to. Now I’m in a great spot to chase my dream. I don’t care if it takes til I’m 35 to turn pro, I wanna do this the healthiest way possible. I put 17 years in the gym before I considered PEDS, I have a feeling deep down that this is actually helped me. Instead of burning all my cycles up while in my 20s… I waited to do it in my 30s so I can peak my physique at its best. I can start slow, and ramp it up at a nice pace as I learn how these compounds effect me personally.

Deca deca deca, we all know what that is and it doesn’t need to be DECCA lol. Getting upset over a word differentiation shows weakness.
I think you have a very good attitude and a great foundation.

Nobody knows what you are capable of. Not even you. Do the best you can with what you have and be happy with it, and above all have fun, don’t let it get inside your head. Remember, it’s just bodybuilding.

It’s the only body you have. You are stuck with it the rest of your life so treat it with respect.

Keep up the good work. I wish you the best.

Keep us posted.

A cool thing is that you likely did tap your natural potential prior to utilizing AAS, which i see recommended all the time but i think maybe 6 people in history have actually done haha
i always advise people to at least have a few years of training under their belt, establish the ability to gain muscle/recomp without drugs before using any AAS. Would be interesting to see objective data but i would speculate that most people that end up using AAS do so after a few years of training

A cool thing is that you likely did tap your natural potential prior to utilizing AAS, which i see recommended all the time but i think maybe 6 people in history have actually done haha

thats because such an idea doesnt make any sense

but it sounds nice

thats because such an idea doesnt make any sense

but it sounds nice
Hey, i never said i did it! 😁 I've just read that as like the "recommended way" (probably just to discourage people from doing it)
I do believe there is some truth to trained muscles responding better to AAS than relatively untrained muscles though, androgen receptor upregulation or something.

Depend bud. You can go two routes and maybe if I would be in your shoes I would rather like to check how I respond to 500 mg test? Two compounds seems good idea for third cycle but remember - if you want thickness and I think this is huge advantage when you are not very tall- plain good test is number 1 here. You will also find out how do you respond for slighy higher dose of test and I would maybe add 50 mg proviron to this. If you thinking about being a pro you defo should start with moderate to higher doses of test and while this will be your second cycle this approach is most bang for your buck.
This is actually exactly what I am going to do next. Your advice is spot on and I thank you so much. Come to think of it I’ve only ran it as high as 300. Now upping it 500 after this 3 month break sounds perfect. Super excited. 2 weeks
Away from hitting 3 months exactly low dose cruise Trt 150. Blood work looks good! Ready to step it up.

Start do rack pulls they should built thickness nicely.

You did a national show (north americans) and decided you needed to get on some sauce, why did you wait until 2022 to get on a cycle? Valuable time wasted there.
??????

Time is not on your side but genetics are great. I think you need to read and learn a lot about PEDs and labwork for health monitoring before continuing. Why?

Nobody calls Nandrolone “decca” except for newbs. Deca Durabolin hasn’t been around for a long ass time.

Can you afford a coach to guide you in this realm? A reputable one and not just a glorified PED peddler.
So if nobody calls dead except newbs but deca hasn’t been around for a long time then how do these newbs know to call it deca unless some people who have been around gear for a long time also call it deca? There’s a chicken and egg question for you.

So if nobody calls dead except newbs but deca hasn’t been around for a long time then how do these newbs know to call it deca unless some people who have been around gear for a long time also call it deca? There’s a chicken and egg question for you.
Always been called deca

Damn guys, I apologized. Let it die. I suck I got it. Was in a pissy mood and in my circle they don’t. So be it. Again, MY BAD

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws