over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Will I be able to turn Pro one day?

Damn guys, I apologized. Let it die. I suck I got it. Was in a pissy mood and in my circle they don’t. So be it. Again, MY BAD
The only time I refer to nandrolone as Deca is when I'm talking with someone that has no clue, general lay person that's only familiar with AAS from say the media.

LOL, I and everyone I know refer to it as deca. 😉😝

All I’ve ever heard as well. Deca or NPP. NEVER Nadrolone Deconate or Nandrolone PhenylPropionate unless speaking on a forum about its properties, effects, etc.

Lol, I guess we have no clue 😂 .

I'm going to guess that he is very young and that it is a an age/new generation thing. Otherwise there is something seriously wrong with him.

Damn, you guys are like a fucking prison click, you got your clicks on this board and once someone says something you don't approve of all of you jump him. I was just trying to help a brother PM'r out because he was getting beat down for something that really doesn't matter. Who gives a fuck what you want to call it, everyone on this board understands what you're talking about regardless.

Damn, you guys are like a fucking prison click, you got your clicks on this board and once someone says something you don't approve of all of you jump him. I was just trying to help a brother PM'r out because he was getting beat down for something that really doesn't matter. Who gives a fuck what you want to call it, everyone on this board understands what you're talking about regardless.

Very true but you wrote "The only time I refer to nandrolone as Deca is when I'm talking with someone that has no clue, general lay person that's only familiar with AAS from say the media." So just like you commented others have the freedom to comment to what you posted especially when it's the complete opposite of what we have experienced. It's semantics so as you state who gives a fuck but deca is not used just by people who have no clue. I have used AAS for a long time and literally every single person (old and young) I know refers to nandrolone as deca. Granted it's the actual drug name but with a few exceptions the only people I know who say that in real life are people on social media who are trying to sound more intelligent. I am on test and deca now :D

Bro, your reaction was over the top. No need for it. I can only speak for myself but I wasn’t trying to gang up on you. Your comment about only using the term Deca when speaking with a layman, just didn’t hold true for me or anyone I’ve ever spoken to AAS about. That’s all.

On the other hand, maybe I just have no clue 😉 .

Very true but you wrote "The only time I refer to nandrolone as Deca is when I'm talking with someone that has no clue, general lay person that's only familiar with AAS from say the media." So just like you commented others have the freedom to comment to what you posted especially when it's the complete opposite of what we have experienced. It's semantics so as you state who gives a fuck but deca is not used just by people who have no clue. I have used AAS for a long time and literally every single person (old and young) I know refers to nandrolone as deca. Granted it's the actual drug name but with a few exceptions the only people I know who say that in real life are people on social media who are trying to sound more intelligent. I am on test and deca now :D
Bro, your reaction was over the top. No need for it. I can only speak for myself but I wasn’t trying to gang up on you. Your comment about only using the term Deca when speaking with a layman, just didn’t hold true for me or anyone I’ve ever spoken to AAS about. That’s all.

On the other hand, maybe I just have no clue 😉 .
Yeah, I get it, I'll rescind my statement. Agreed, I didn't do a very good job with wording it. I just interpreted one person getting ganged up on and figured I would throw a post in in his defense. Regardless, it was a pointless discussion anyways, everyone knows what the other is talking about no matter which descriptive word is used. Cheers

Yeah, I get it, I'll rescind my statement. Agreed, I didn't do a very good job with wording it. I just interpreted one person getting ganged up on and figured I would throw a post in in his defense. Regardless, it was a pointless discussion anyways, everyone knows what the other is talking about no matter which descriptive word is used. Cheers

No worries bro.

OP - you look awesome dude. You got a bunch of good advice and support over the last few pages. Now just keep doing what you been doing and take it up a level. Look forward to seeing you progress in the sport.

No worries bro.
Deca, nandrolone, who cares…the real noobs are the ones who call NPP ‘fast deca’.
I do my best to stay out of any little bit of drama on the board, but every once and a while I'll slip and post something I'll regret later. Yesterday's is one of those. Thanks @Elvia1023 and @Hyperemia for calling me out and not making a big deal about it. Much appreciated, Ranchhand

You guys ever have a fight with your wife and it escalates and regrettable shit gets said and that branches into other bullshit getting brought up thats leads to more stupid words and after half a day fuming at each other one of you points out "I'm sorry honey ... and i don't even remember what we were originally fighting about" and you both start laughing and realize that so much bullshit is rooted in hubris.
Because, um, that's definitely never happened to me.

We did kind of pile on the guy that made the original lame comment abt nandrolone, even after he apologized. I thought your intent was commendable Ranchhand. And any sort of nuance or what would be obvious friendly ribbing in person is totally lost on this format.

Lets all agree that we're definitely trying to shit on that repeatedly banned member that Southern Muscle has the spidey-sense for haha

To the OP, i thought of this for you the other day regarding back training. This isn't really for thickness but i did find it really helped w development of my upper back, teres, lower traps, etc... i used to only do bent over rows w heavy weight but would be pulling the bar up to my belly/lower rib cage. I started pulling the bar up above my nipples and actually touching the bar against my chest. This required dropping the weight A LOT but the engagement, contraction, pump that you can get with everything across the shoulder blades area is amazing

You guys ever have a fight with your wife and it escalates and regrettable shit gets said and that branches into other bullshit getting brought up thats leads to more stupid words and after half a day fuming at each other one of you points out "I'm sorry honey ... and i don't even remember what we were originally fighting about" and you both start laughing and realize that so much bullshit is rooted in hubris.
Because, um, that's definitely never happened to me.

We did kind of pile on the guy that made the original lame comment abt nandrolone, even after he apologized. I thought your intent was commendable Ranchhand. And any sort of nuance or what would be obvious friendly ribbing in person is totally lost on this format.

Lets all agree that we're definitely trying to shit on that repeatedly banned member that Southern Muscle has the spidey-sense for haha

To the OP, i thought of this for you the other day regarding back training. This isn't really for thickness but i did find it really helped w development of my upper back, teres, lower traps, etc... i used to only do bent over rows w heavy weight but would be pulling the bar up to my belly/lower rib cage. I started pulling the bar up above my nipples and actually touching the bar against my chest. This required dropping the weight A LOT but the engagement, contraction, pump that you can get with everything across the shoulder blades area is amazing
Very well put @bg65 and thanks for the complement. I'm actually responding right now to the OP that Southern Muscle keeps calling out. He actually has some good posts in one thread asking questions, but then he butts in on another thread with a comment that's out of line and not needed in the thread. We'll see how long he last this time.

This is actually exactly what I am going to do next. Your advice is spot on and I thank you so much. Come to think of it I’ve only ran it as high as 300. Now upping it 500 after this 3 month break sounds perfect. Super excited. 2 weeks
Away from hitting 3 months exactly low dose cruise Trt 150. Blood work looks good! Ready to step it up.

I am not seeing a ton of suggestions on how you should actually proceed, going to throw my .2 cents in. Below is just my opinion.

As others mentioned, yes you seem to have the genetics to obtain a pro card, lucky bastard. Dont let anyone tell you that you didnt work hard for it though, all too often people see good genetics and make assumptions. You are clearly dedicated and focused on your goals.

If you want to attempt to keep things lower, that's fine if you continue to respond well. With your goals however, you need to keep an eye on this and not spin your wheels, as your first cycle may have net you great gains because you were "fresh" (First cycle is always the best cycle). Aka dont be afraid to bump the dose.

In the meantime, I think you need to get some compound experiences going as soon as possible. You need to know how you respond to Deca, Primo, EQ, Anadrol, Dbol, Winny, Mast, and at some point Tren (no rush on this one, you seem like your body would favor wet compounds) etc. This can all be done with "lower" doses and shorter durations over a long cycle, its going to give you the base level of experience you are going to need over the next several years to plot your course, your dosages, your compound choices, and essentially avoid spinning your wheels.

Ex. You say you want 500mg test to be your next bump, sure but you already experienced 300mg Test, you know how you respond to test. Lets get creative here.

24 weeks

Week 1-16 Test 500mg
Week 1-16 Deca 400mg
Week 11-16 Dbol 10-20mg or Anadrol 25-50mg (6 weeks, can shorten to 4 if you want but the dose is low and remember we are testing your response)

Week 17-24 Test 150mg
Week 17-24 Mast 150 to 300mg
Week 21-24 Tren Ace 150mg (EOD or ED injections, consider using a smaller gauge insulin needle for ED shots depending on volume)

The 4 weeks at the end with Tren Ace is optional, it is just an opportunity for you to see how you respond to Tren without basing an entire cycle around it. If you have no interest in Tren, not a problem at all, skip it and instead consider Week 17-24 Primo 300-400mg or Anavar/Winstrol 25-50mg ED.

NPP is an option instead of Deca if you are worried you may not respond well. I myself am able to run NPP at low doses but if I put even 100mg Deca in my blood my gyno starts throbbing. I do very well on EQ, you would look disgusting (good way) on EQ but I imagine based on your pictures you will grow better off Deca. In the future consider 300-600mg EQ and let it work in the background.

Hgh 2-4 iu minimum throughout the blast, I prefer EOD approach, but any approach works as long as you take it. Keep an eye on blood sugar, a lot of us find we need to take berberine and such to keep it in check. Generic HGH is fine, but I cant stress enough that if you want to be pro you may as well get this in your blood and keep it in your blood 90% of the time moving forward. Higher dose is "better" but even 2-4iu brings something to the table and its a very tolerable dose for most people.

I would encourage bloodwork at week 10, week 16, week 24 and then after 8 weeks of TRT. You can literally order this online, pay with cash/credit card and pick what labs you want, drive down the road to get blood drawn with no actual doctor visit. Cholesterol, liver values and kidney values are what you want. You certainly dont need to do this every blast, but again we are using this one as a tester for how you respond so you know how to build your future cycles. Perhaps you have an iron liver and 6 weeks of dbol does jack shit to it. Perhaps at week 10 your cholesterol is amazing so clearly Test/Deca agree with you, week 16 its a little out of range okay now you know you respond well with xyz oral too but then come week 24 after 4 weeks of Tren its in the gutter. Instead of blaming the entire cycle, or the duration of the cycle, you will know specifically it was likely the Tren that tanked your cholesterol at the end.

Now, I myself have a preference for higher doses but the above is going to allow you to start to understand how you respond to various compounds without pushing the dose up. Hell you can go lower if you like, but the theme above is to rotate compounds every 8-10 weeks and/or up the dose every 8-10 weeks. Last 8 weeks of that cycle is for you to dial in, if you plan on competing you may as well do a mock prep in advance and see what it feels like and where you end up. Go as far as trying to peak once or twice same as you would with a competition.

Now I pose this question to you, since age is a factor here (barely, 31 is young still). Would you rather spend 10 years building up to your peak muscle mass slowly with less impact on health markers, peaking around the age of 41? Or would you rather push it while you are younger for 2-3 years, obtain the same amount of muscle and then take a less is more approach to sculpting and presenting your work at competitions?

There is nothing wrong with either approach, its a matter of preference. The mistake many make is hitting the gas hard for those 2-3 years but wasting it with a lack of dedication or burning out, then we come back after a few months and convince ourselves we will stick to the plan this time, hit the gas hard... rinse and repeat. I would argue its going to take far more discipline to gas it hard for the next 2 or 3 years and actually follow through with easing up afterwards but long term I personally believe that's the smart approach if your goal is classic. Bit of a ramble, super interested to see how you progress the next few years. Good luck.

^ One more thing. Protect your chest. Nolva or Ralox, up to you which one you prefer but make sure you have a supply on hand.

Dont use it unless you need it, but having Nolva or Ralox on hand can save you a gyno surgery and taking 10mg Nolva every other day for a week while you wait for estrogen blood test results wont kill your gains. Try to avoid nuking your estrogen, it fucking sucks.

Edit - Realized at no point does OP ask for advice on how to proceed, just if he has potential to turn pro lol. My bad, the coffee was kickin and I was feeling chatty.

How bad do you want it?
I’d recommend finding a great trainer. ( not all are great ).
At my age I find it hard to say go for it. The amount of size you’ve accomplished with very little gear is amazing. I’ve seen many guys destroy their health and have zero quality of life chasing that pro card - two close friends are in the grave. One at only 27.

If you really want something you will have to give something. Work money time etc. only you can decide.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear