over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Will I be able to turn Pro one day?

Great physique particularly for how little PEDs you've used. Upper body and quads look really good. Back looks a bit small in comparison to the rest.

As someone new to this here are the two most important things to learn. First, take care of your health - blood pressure, blood sugar, liver, etc. Your monthly prescription / health supplement bill should greatly exceed your monthly PED bill.

Second is an analogy Dave Tate gave years ago. Steroids are your ace card - you can only pull them out once. If you use them to be a good high school football player then you probably won't make it in college. If you use them to be a good player in college then you probably won't make it in the NFL. If you use them to be a good NFL player and get a few more years + a few more million dollars then you did it the right way.

When and how you use them is a personal choice for each individual to make. For you, you have genetics on your side more than most guys, meaning you don't need as much of the PEDs to get similar results. Add stuff in as needed, escalate the doses as needed to keep making progress. Don't go for 2,000mg total on your first prep cycle just because you read guys doing it. You definitely have the ability to turn pro and go at that level for a good while if you take it slowly. @mytreefiddy was still competing as a men's physique pro into his 50s I believe.
So thankful for this critique and info! You’re right, my back lacks in size. In particular the width. I feel like details are good back there, just needs more size.

I'm going to be the asshole here. Forgive me if I'm wrong, however if you're telling us you built that physique on 300mg and 150mg of test then you are full of shit.

The way I see it either:
1- You're getting $ or free products from your supplier to post here about how good that UG lab is hence the amazing physique on 300 mg of test E.

2- You're lying about your dose.

3- You're telling the truth and if so, my apologies. You probably have a good future in this sport.

If you're not telling the truth, sooner or later you'll embarrasse yourself. There are few big boys here and they know what's up.

Good luck but tread carefully on this Forum and be straight and honest. You'll learn a lot from the guys who compete or competed.

Welcome to this board. Hopefully you can contribute and learn. It's a great board one of the best.

I'm going to be the asshole here. Forgive me if I'm wrong, however if you're telling us you built that physique on 300mg and 150mg of test then you are full of shit.

The way I see it either:
1- You're getting $ or free products from your supplier to post here about how good that UG lab is hence the amazing physique on 300 mg of test E.

3- You're telling the truth and if so, my apologies. You probably have a good future in this sport.

If you're not telling the truth, sooner or later you'll embarrasse yourself. There are few big boys here and they know what's up.

Good luck but tread carefully on this Forum and be straight and honest. You'll learn a lot from the guys who compete or competed.

Welcome to this board. Hopefully you can contribute and learn. It's a great board one of the best.

🤔

Why mens physique? You have good wheels. I just don’t understand the appeal of that division. No offense

I don’t know about all this “go slow, go slow” advice. About 1% of the top pros took it slow. Most of the hulks on stage at the Olympia definitely never took it slow.

Arnold didn’t take it slow. No one around him took it slow. Gaspari? Nope. Everyone’s hero lately, Nick Walker didn’t take it slow. About the only pro that may have taken it slow is Ronnie Coleman, IF you believe him about not using until he was already a pro. I do not believe him.

I don’t advise juice to anyone if health is a concern. But if being a pro bodybuilder is what you want, taking it slow is a good way to ensure you never, ever get there.

My biggest regret (and maybe saving grace) was I wasn’t brave enough to up my dosages when I was in my prime to grow. I wouldn’t even take two things at the same time. I took it slow. And I never got to where I wanted to go.

Of course, I’m also alive to talk about it and still enjoy lifting and am pretty strong and healthy for a guy pushing 60. So I guess it was for the best.

But still, I’ll never know what could have been had I stomped on the gas, like almost every single pro ever has done.

The way I see it either:

You don’t think 17 years of training and one cycle can get someone to 180 lbs?

You don’t think 17 years of training and one cycle can get someone to 180 lbs?
The guy has good to great genetics (back is lacking to a degree). I don’t think this is a stretch by any means. He’s trained a long time natural and ran 300mgs for 4 months… that’s not nothing. Nice physique.

As 165 suggested, we need mandatories.

Great physique from the front.
Lackluster from the rear.

You know what you need to work on.

Have you used GH or insulin yet? Pair these with a solid diet and AAS. Look out, you will put on some mass!

Cage

I don’t know about all this “go slow, go slow” advice. About 1% of the top pros took it slow. Most of the hulks on stage at the Olympia definitely never took it slow.

Arnold didn’t take it slow. No one around him took it slow. Gaspari? Nope. Everyone’s hero lately, Nick Walker didn’t take it slow. About the only pro that may have taken it slow is Ronnie Coleman, IF you believe him about not using until he was already a pro. I do not believe him.

I don’t advise juice to anyone if health is a concern. But if being a pro bodybuilder is what you want, taking it slow is a good way to ensure you never, ever get there.

My biggest regret (and maybe saving grace) was I wasn’t brave enough to up my dosages when I was in my prime to grow. I wouldn’t even take two things at the same time. I took it slow. And I never got to where I wanted to go.

Of course, I’m also alive to talk about it and still enjoy lifting and am pretty strong and healthy for a guy pushing 60. So I guess it was for the best.

But still, I’ll never know what could have been had I stomped on the gas, like almost every single pro ever has done.

Said the same many times here. There is no time to waste, it goes by fast! Lol.
Problem with drugs is that you can only evaluate in retrospect if you made the right choice, like was it worth it?

If I could have done everything again I would have started drugs sooner, done a wider variety of them, relied on them more instead of grinding my body to pieces!

Dont we go through this every week ? Lol

Remember one thing : every sport is game of time !!! All or nothing if you wanna be somebody . I am not telling you ruin your health but you need to be aware that you are able to get away with much much much more when you are 20 something rather then 30 something !

The way I see it either:

What? Lol is this a real post?
I’m also going to the the asshole here and I played college football with several guys who looked exactly like this…so a guy claiming to have run one cycle while training hard for 17 years is completely plausible.

Remember one thing : every sport is game of time !!! All or nothing if you wanna be somebody . I am not telling you ruin your health but you need to be aware that you are able to get away with much much much more when you are 20 something rather then 30 something !
That's the truth. I can hardly stay awake throughout the day with my test over 1000 now.

What? Lol is this a real post?
I’m also going to the the asshole here and I played college football with several guys who looked exactly like this…so a guy claiming to have run one cycle while training hard for 17 years is completely plausible.
He may not have seen the guy's weight. Those pics make him look heavier except the back pic.

I'd like to be skeptical since I FEEL like I barely look that good when in prep and a few weeks out....but I'm also 240 right now....not 180.

He may not have seen the guy's weight. Those pics make him look heavier except the back pic.

I'd like to be skeptical since I FEEL like I barely look that good when in prep and a few weeks out....but I'm also 240 right now....not 180.
Well good thing he’s not 240 or 6ft.
Dude is 180lbs soaking wet and probably short. VERY realistic.

It honestly shows u who has ever seeen a real athlete with good genetics in person.
Our back up DBs looked like this. Not insinuating I’m not impressed, I definitely am. But people making it seem like this look is ONLY achieved with gear is truly fuckin nuts.

OP you're looking good man. As mentioned, you need to work on your posterior. Quads are definitely stand out. Whether you'd want to be competitive in classic or MP, that upper body and especially back needs to come up.

I don't agree with the folks saying take it slow. You are already 31 (I am 32). Have a good coach in your corner and give at er. Obviously don't do anything reckless but don't waste time with this take it slow shit either. If I'm not mistaken your cap is 190lbs so offseason you should be somewhere around 210-215lbs so you don't get outmuscled on that stage.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear