over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Will it ever go away

Tough Old Man

Kilo Klub Member
Before I began I stopped drinking Jan 2nd and today is weeks without alcohol...Ok I have been a heavy beer drinker for the past 40 yrs. The apst 2 yrs I have really gone overboard going to Tijuana once a week partying with the girls and drinking like a fool. It was nothing for me to go on a 24 plus hr beer and tequila binge having at least 60 plus beers without eating doing that time.

Well I have a beer gut, not really to big but it shows. Seems no matter how light in weight i get it is still there. My question is there a way to get rid of it. Will proper diet, cardio and training solve the problem now that I don't drink anymore.

Before I began I stopped drinking Jan 2nd and today is weeks without alcohol...Ok I have been a heavy beer drinker for the past 40 yrs. The apst 2 yrs I have really gone overboard going to Tijuana once a week partying with the girls and drinking like a fool. It was nothing for me to go on a 24 plus hr beer and tequila binge having at least 60 plus beers without eating doing that time.

Well I have a beer gut, not really to big but it shows. Seems no matter how light in weight i get it is still there. My question is there a way to get rid of it. Will proper diet, cardio and training solve the problem now that I don't drink anymore.

well i don't know what your age is, but the older a person is, the longer it takes to lose fat. i believe that with dedication and time it will reduce in size.

another thing to consider is that if you are a large guy and eat a lot, your stomach will protrude. this isn't fat!!!! i remember going to an amusement park a few years back, i didn't eat much all day, drove home and slept - so their was basically a 24 hour fast. my gut shrank a ton, obviously it wasn't fat merely i lost the distention i had from constant eating

visceral fat is the hardest too loose IMO. Just keep working hard and you will lose it.

I've taken 11-oxo and that help me cut some visceral fat. You can find 11-oxo in bulk from a few websites or you can try 11-kt for prototype nutrition. 11-oxo converts to 11-kt so the 11-kt should be stronger.

I think if you keep attacking that area and follow a proper diet,,then YES its definitely possible.

I had a really big beer gut about a year ago. With proper diet and exercise and no beer it will come off nicely. Beer is really hard on the midsection the older we get. I dont drink much beer any more and when i do drink i stick to vodka and soda or something similar.

Congratulations on quitting the beer

I'm 47 and now 3.5 years of no drinking. You are 67? Does anyone other than you think you have a gut?;) being drunk also messed up my eating habits as well.

You're in Mexico, maybe get some lipo done. It probably not crazy expensive. If you survive the procedure.

But I'm only guessing here, but I'd really watch out that for each pound of fat you lose, you don't lose at least that much muscle .

Nothing transform like Tren.

Well you got the gut from HEAVY drinking it sounds. If you stop drinking and diet and do cardio it will come off. I mean think of how many calories you will be missing when you stop drinking. So that combined with diet and cardio it will get much better for sure.

sounds to me like a case of a large amount of visceral fat.
used to happen to me all the time when i was "carb crazed"...
don't want to get anyone's panties in a bunch here, cuz i don't have "research" to prove what i'll say, but cut out the carbs for atleast 4 days a week and just eat protein and fat... in 3 or 4 weeks, you'll notice some drastic changes.

sounds to me like a case of a large amount of visceral fat.
used to happen to me all the time when i was "carb crazed"...
don't want to get anyone's panties in a bunch here, cuz i don't have "research" to prove what i'll say, but cut out the carbs for atleast 4 days a week and just eat protein and fat... in 3 or 4 weeks, you'll notice some drastic changes.

Good advice,or at least keep them reduced and stay with it. Hats off for the change Tough. I was funnin ya
on the stupid wipe the needle thread. I must say making a big change like dropping the booze is awesome. Nuevo Laredo killed my pa with the cheap partying. Keep taking good care of yourself. keep your iron goals in clear focus.
keep working on the gut issue and you will get there. One thing I must ask
is have you had your liver checked? Might be a bit enlarged. Use the help you can get on this board which you are already doing. would like to hear about your progress. Tough old men can be very inspirational.
Best wishes, Now kick some ass. T

Well,it took 40 yrs to get to where you are .From your avatar you look pretty good for that many years of drinking.Even if it takes 40 weeks to get to a new level of lean that is great.With the alcohol out of your diet your body will be so much more efficient at burning fat,muscle building and recovery etc...
It is hard for the body to burn fat with a liver being pounded with alcohol,you should see a big difference,but give your body a chance/time.

Good luck my friend.

reduced carbs and anavar worked wonders on my beer induced viceral fat, if I had a beer during the diet I would simply make sure I counted the carb/calories into my daily limit. Went from 20+% bf to seeing my 4 pack in about 6-8 weeks. it took a bit of hgh to get the 6 pack out though!

reduced carbs and anavar worked wonders on my beer induced viceral fat, if I had a beer during the diet I would simply make sure I counted the carb/calories into my daily limit. Went from 20+% bf to seeing my 4 pack in about 6-8 weeks. it took a bit of hgh to get the 6 pack out though!

I dont think Anavar worked wonders on your beer gut. I disagree there! Var doesnt make you lean.

well i don't know what your age is, but the older a person is, the longer it takes to lose fat. i believe that with dedication and time it will reduce in size.

another thing to consider is that if you are a large guy and eat a lot, your stomach will protrude. this isn't fat!!!! i remember going to an amusement park a few years back, i didn't eat much all day, drove home and slept - so their was basically a 24 hour fast. my gut shrank a ton, obviously it wasn't fat merely i lost the distention i had from constant eating
After being sick and in bed for 5 weeks the beginning of this yr, I lost 17lbs as I couldn't eat. So at the moment I'm 6' tall and 215 lbs. I don't ever eat a lot. If anything I don't eat enough.

I'm 47 and now 3.5 years of no drinking. You are 67? Does anyone other than you think you have a gut?;) being drunk also messed up my eating habits as well.

You're in Mexico, maybe get some lipo done. It probably not crazy expensive. If you survive the procedure.

But I'm only guessing here, but I'd really watch out that for each pound of fat you lose, you don't lose at least that much muscle .

Nothing transform like Tren.
The Dr won't do lipo, says i don't have enough fat on the lower belly. I'll take a few pics today of my mid section and post them.

NFL Jerseys

<p>One belonging to the useful reasons for renaissance outfits is the fact that even larger persons can readily get apparel that could match effortlessly. Nearly all suppliers advertise additionally width attires since there exists a huge sector in this desire. The item easily ensures that every person can certainly delight in their renaissance costumes really simply as well as suitably. </p> Discount NHL jerseys NCAA jerseys on sale NBA jerseys **broken link removed**
View the profile of paula3nw
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

I dont think Anavar worked wonders on your beer gut. I disagree there! Var doesnt make you lean.

cant credit it to just the var, but here is an interesting read

Oxandrolone and fat burning
Oral anabolic steroid treatment, but not parenteral androgen treatment, decreases abdominal fat in obese, older men.

Lovejoy JC, Bray GA, Greeson CS, Klemperer M, Morris J, Partington C, Tulley R.

Pennington Biomedical Research Center, Baton Rouge, Louisiana 70808-4124, USA.

OBJECTIVE: To compare the effects of testosterone enanthate (TE), anabolic steroid (AS) or placebo (PL) on regional fat distribution and health risk factors in obese middle-aged men undergoing weight loss by dietary means. DESIGN: Randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trial, carried out for 9 months with primary assessments at 3 month intervals. Due to adverse blood lipid changes, the AS group was switched from oral oxandrolone (ASOX) to parenteral nandrolone decaoate (ASND) after the 3 month assessment point. SUBJECTS: Thirty healthy, obese men, aged 40-60 years, with serum testosterone (T) levels in the low-normal range (2-5 ng/mL). MAIN OUTCOME MEASURES: Abdominal fat distribution and thigh muscle volume by CT scan, body composition by dual energy X-ray absorptiometry (DEXA), insulin sensitivity by the Minimal Model method, blood lipids, blood chemistry, blood pressure, thyroid hormones and urological parameters. RESULTS: After 3 months, there was a significantly greater decrease in subcutaneous (SQ) abdominal fat in the ASOX group compared to the TE and PL groups although body weight changes did not differ by treatment group. There was also a tendency for the ASOX group to exhibit greater losses in visceral fat, and the absolute level of visceral fat in this group was significantly lower at 3 months than in the TE and PL groups. There were significant main effects of treatment at 3 months on serum T and free T (increased in the TE group and decreased in the ASOX group) and on thyroid hormone parameters (T4 and T3 resin uptake significantly decreased in the ASOX group compared with the other two groups). There was a significant decrease in HDL-C, and increase in LDL-C in the ASOX group, which led to their being switched to the parenteral nandrolone decanoate (ASND) after 3 months. ASND had opposite effects on visceral fat from ASOX, producing a significant increase from 3 to 9 months while continuing to decrease SQ abdominal fat. ASND treatment also decreased thigh muscle area, while ASOX treatment increased high muscle. ASND reversed the effects of ASOX on lipoproteins and thyroid hormones. The previously reported effect of T to decrease visceral fat was not observed, in fact, visceral fat in the TE group increased slightly from 3 to 9 months, although SQ fat continued to decrease. Neither TE nor AS treatment resulted in any change in urologic parameters. CONCLUSIONS: Oral oxandrolone decreased SQ abdominal fat more than TE or weight loss alone and also tended to produce favorable changes in visceral fat. TE and ASND injections given every 2 weeks had similar effects to weight loss alone on regional body fat. Most of the beneficial effects observed on metabolic and cardiovascular risk factors were due to weight loss per se. These results suggest that SQ and visceral abdominal fat can be independently modulated by androgens and that at least some anabolic steroids are capable of influencing abdominal fat.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear