advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Will meds we use for gyno work for long standing non aas related gyno?

FrancisK

Verified Customer
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
My cousin has straight up bitch tits, he always has the guy was bald at 17, he’s 6’4 of stacked pudgy baby fat. He lost a bunch of weight recently and they stick out worse than ever. He has to wear a compression shirt under everything to try and hide his perky C cups and they still show. Never touched gear in his life just naturally ended up like that.

He needs surgery but that isn’t happening any time soon and I feel bad for him I want to help him. My question is will the stuff we use for aas related gyno still work for long standing gyno that occurred naturally? If I throw him some nolva will that shrink the gland or is it too late for that?

Thank you in advance

Is it really gyno or does he have weight to lose? Does he feel a gyno lump when hw squeezes them?

I was a fatty growing up and hold fat in my boobs, love handles, and inner thigh. Last to go.

AI treatment could help but it depends on what his diagnosis was. Surgery could mean removing fatty tissue.

My armchair MD says gyno can be treated with AI's. I would have him ask his doctor if there are any non surgical treatments.

Gyno is gyno-he will need to see a doctor for the proper diagnosis and treatment. Letro might help it if it’s caused by a hormonal imbalance.

60mg raloxifene for 8 weeks then reassess. Surgery probably only real solution but ralox will shrink it some.

being overyly fat can increase estrogen.
if he was fat for most of his life that could contribute largely to the problem.
if he was very serious about this then getting blood work with hormone panels might be a good place to start, so that you know for sure what you are actually dealing with.

i thinkmost mds are not going to deal with optimization, which is in most cases what we should be after. bring test to the medium higher end of natural and then see where estrogen and prolactin are.

get him into a relatively optimum range and stay there for a cpl years. fixign a life long problem doesnt happen over night.

diet particularly restricting sugars and simple carbs will also be important. sugars go tomy boobs and belly fast. i was also a big puffy hormonally challanged kid.

loosing a lot of weight fast these will be the last places to really tighten up. realistically they may not ever be how he wants without surgery. though i tthink surgery shoudlbe a very last resort. there is something to be said for self acceptance at some point. i think that often gets missed with our idealism.

60mg raloxifene for 8 weeks then reassess. Surgery probably only real solution but ralox will shrink it some.

this.... it depends on if the gyno is fibrous tissue. I’ve seen some MDs say you can eliminate SOME of the non-fibrous tissue by estrogen starving the cell. (Think masteron+ralox)

what will be left is the fibrous tissue which will require a knife.

tell him to get lean, run ralox, then consult a surgeon

Thank you guys I sincerely appreciate all the input, I'll give you guys an update if anything comes of it.

Thank you guys I sincerely appreciate all the input, I'll give you guys an update if anything comes of it.
I’m like your friend unfortunately. 6’4”. I inherited it from my grandfather. I remember seeing him change his shirt and thinking well that’s odd af lol. Soon as I hit puberty I got um and lived with it ever since.

I’m like your friend unfortunately. 6’4”. I inherited it from my grandfather. I remember seeing him change his shirt and thinking well that’s odd af lol. Soon as I hit puberty I got um and lived with it ever since.

Has anything ever helped with it?

FrancisK,

Just a shot in the dark and it probably doesn't apply, but whenever I run into someone who has never used gear but has gyno I also ask if they are a chronic weed user. In some people heavy use can be a factor that will either mimic or raise estro and make it worse, especially if they were already overweight. Again there are plenty of people who smoke weed and are ripped, but in some less lean individuals it can have this effect. In these cases backing off some will help.

FrancisK,

Just a shot in the dark and it probably doesn't apply, but whenever I run into someone who has never used gear but has gyno I also ask if they are a chronic weed user. In some people heavy use can be a factor that will either mimic or raise estro and make it worse, especially if they were already overweight. Again there are plenty of people who smoke weed and are ripped, but in some less lean individuals it can have this effect. In these cases backing off some will help.

Very interesting, yea he definitely does smoke a good amount of weed. Not as much as he’s gotten older but it was almost a daily thing for him when he was younger.

Is there any kind of research in this or is it just something you have observed?

FrancisK,

This is interesting. I've heard it before but honestly haven't read or seen any research on it, I'll have to do some searching. I'm a daily user and have been asked if I've ever had issues with it. Honestly, I don't know, I grew up a fat kid and have some saggy pecs thanks to loose skin, and chest is definitely the first place I feel any water retention. Gear didn't really didn't make it worse, but obviously not any better, either. I've only been back smoking for a little over a year and haven't noticed any difference in that time period but it's still something I'm curious about

Very interesting, yea he definitely does smoke a good amount of weed. Not as much as he’s gotten older but it was almost a daily thing for him when he was younger.

Is there any kind of research in this or is it just something you have observed?

Studies done on rats and Boston Lloyd have shown that THC can interfere with GnRH, skewing test and estrogen ratios.. Others have theorized that some of the chemicals in weed might be directly mimicking estro. The US army tried to do a study linking marijuana use with soldiers treated for gyno and no correlation. Of course you have to consider that many soldiers probably lied to protect themselves though.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws