YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Will My thyroid be ok? T4 only. Instead of t3 only(no t3 in Thailand !)

Jelet

Registered
Got to Thailand a week ago and was told steroids t3 all legal so easy to get in pharmacies . All bullshit.

Steroids are illegal in Thailand . Arimdex aromasin also illegal. They made a new law 6 months ago..

I was able to get my hands on t4. I been on t3 for 2 years and i went off it in Thailand for 5 days. So I started t4 because if I remember correctly it converts to t3 in the body .

T4 at 200 mcg...

But I'm reading that it doesn't work that way and my metabolism is still gonna be slower without taking t3 . Any truth?

In Thailand for a month. And each city I am in for 5 days only so can't do it shipment.

Please no rookies... telling me to enjoy my vacation... because after. 10 days no testosterone my dick won't be the same... so don't tell me to enjoy my vacation.. especially if I don't take a shit for a week because I do t got my thyroid mess etc.

Any advice please . I heard from pharmacist there is a black market pharmacy acist in phuket. They pay off police and sell steroids there But I won't be there for 2 weeks . In chiamiang then bangkok

I usually bring my t3 on plane with me even my preloaded insulin syringes with testosterone in checked luggage . But for Thailand due to strict laws with even death penalty for control substance I didn't wanna risk anything...

T4 works if your thyroid produces low levels. Your body will convert to t3 only the amount it needs, if any.

Why have you been on t3 for 2 years?

Are you using GH? You would only need T4 anyway in that case. Just a thought.

Are you using GH? You would only need T4 anyway in that case. Just a thought.

Yea I know but I need t3 . I have been on for 2 years and stopped t3 before Thailand.. so much good food here I am eating so much and don't want to get fat from restricting foods due to having come off t3

T4 works if your thyroid produces low levels. Your body will convert to t3 only the amount it needs, if any.

Why have you been on t3 for 2 years?

I just didn't want to deal with the temporarily metabolism slow down from t3.

And hm since I haven't taken t3 ina week the t4 should work for me since my body will need t3 from having low levels from not getting t3 by pill

Yea I know but I need t3 . I have been on for 2 years and stopped t3 before Thailand.. so much good food here I am eating so much and don't want to get fat from restricting foods due to having come off t3

I just didn't want to deal with the temporarily metabolism slow down from t3.

And hm since I haven't taken t3 ina week the t4 should work for me since my body will need t3 from having low levels from not getting t3 by pill

how much t3 were you taking and did you check your t3 levels?

anything over supra physiological range will most likely not be achieved from t4 supplementation.

Last edited:
What I was just in Bangkok in February had no trouble getting testosterone and simple stuff like that. Your saying none of that is available now or just can't find T

What I was just in Bangkok in February had no trouble getting testosterone and simple stuff like that. Your saying none of that is available now or just can't find

Yea only t4. The t3 the pharmacist says was discontinued
Same with aromasin and arimdex

There is Bayer testosterone but no serial code it may be fake

Looking for unigen or thaigwr pharma brand ..

But most important is t3 and arimdex or aromasin

I don't know why you take t3 but if your problem is in converting t4 to t3 then taking more t4 isn't going to do jack. If your problem is lack of tsh or t4 then the t4 can help. However, T4 has a looong halflife and it takes a while (weeks, months) to build up levels you need to feel normal...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whether its 8 weeks or five years t3 and thyroid levels take about 6 weeks to get back to normal once discontinuing your thyroidal. Tapering down does help from the research ive seen if your thyroid doesnt regulate within "good" ranges itself you probably already had naturally low thyroid levels.

give it six weeks though and insulin levels will be high until your thyroid homeostasis

Ive heard of competitors having all the trouble in the world staying lean and get shredded on t3, then go off, and thryoid tests out low after a few months and turns out all along they had naturally low thyroid levels.

lets be real here , leanness is achieved with how much food you eat and if youve youve got natural lower thyroid you may want to get on t3

Last edited:
Maybe don't eat like a fool?

over eating then over supplementing with T3 sounds like a vicious cycle.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws